The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi has released the INI CET 2023 Admit Card on May 1, 2023. Only those candidates who have successfully completed the final registration process can download the admit card from the official website. Candidates must enter their registration ID, RUC code, and password to access the admit card. A valid admit card is a mandatory requirement to enter the examination hall. The admit card contains important information such as the date, time, and address of the exam centre. Candidates can find more information about the INI CET Admit Card 2023, including how to download it, what details are mentioned in it, and what to carry with it, on the official website.
INI CET Admit Card 2023 Dates
AIIMS New Delhi has announced the schedule for INI CET exam and admit card release. The dates are as follows:
|Release of INI CET 2023 Admit Card||May 1, 2023|
|Exam date||May 7, 2023|
Documents to Carry with INI CET 2023 Admit Card?
Along with the admit card, the candidates are required to carry any of the valid id proof.
- Aadhar card
- Voter id card
- PAN card
- Driver’s license
How to Download INI CET 2023 Admit Card?
INI CET 2023 admit card is issued to all the candidates who have completed the final registration. Check the steps given below to download it.
- Click on the direct link of the admit card which will be updated soon in this page.
- A new window will open. Here, enter the registration id, RUC, password and captcha.
- Next, click on the ‘login’ button.
- Now, download the admit card that appears on the screen.
- Lastly, take 2-3 printouts of the admit card.
What to do if Forgot INI CET 2023 Login Credentials?
In case if candidates have forgotten their INI CET 2023 login password, they can recover it by following the steps given below.
- Click on the link of the admit card at the official webaite and then, click on the ‘Forgot Login Credentials’ button.
- Next, enter registration id or date of birth and mobile number, email id and captcha.
- After entering the details, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Write down the password somewhere for future references.
What to do if There is Discrepancy in INI CET 2023 Admit Card?
After the availability of the admit card, the candidates are required to check the particulars in it. If there is any error in the details, then send the queries at [email protected].
- The email must be sent from the candidate’s registered email id.
- The candidates are required to mention their registration id and allotted roll number in the email.
- It may take upto 3 days to respond to the email.
- The errors reported by the candidates shall be matched by the details submitted by them during the online application process.
Details Mentioned in INI CET 2023 Admit Card
INI CET admit card specifies the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Name of the test centre
- Exam date
- Exam timings
- Address of the exam centre
- General instructions for the candidates
What Not to Carry to INI CET 2023 Exam Centre?
The candidates are not required to carry the following items to the exam centre.
- Mobile phone (even in switched off mode)
- Pager or any other electronic device
- Programmable device or storage device like pen drive, smart watches etc
- Camera or bluetooth devices
- Any other equipment or related accessories (in working or switched off mode)
Important Instructions for INI CET 2023
Legal disciplinary actions will be taken if following activities are carried on the day of the exam
- Obtaining support from any fellow candidate or blackmailing them, offering illegal gratification etc
- Procuring impersonation by any person
- providing false educational qualification
- obtaining questions from any improper means
- using any unfair means during the exam
- copying questions, misbehaving in the exam hall, tearing the scripts
- being in possession of any mobile phone, pager, any other electronic device etc.
INI CET 2023 Syllabus
AIIMS New Delhi has not specified any specific syllabus for INI CET. It is expected that the syllabus shall be as per the general norms of a PG medical entrance exam. This means, one has to study as per the following. Syllabus for MD, MS, DM (6 yrs), M.Ch (6 yrs) entrance exam: MBBS degree level topics. Syllabus for MDS entrance exam: BDS degree level topics