INI CET 2021 Admit Card was released on 15 July 2021 by AIIMS New Delhi. Candidates who have applied for Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test 2021 can download the INI CET admit card from the link given below. It is only issued to those candidates who finish the final registration. To download the admit card, candidates needs to enter the registration id, RUC code and password. The candidates are only given entry in the examination hall if they have a valid admit card. Details like exam date, exam time, address of the exam centre etc are mentioned in the admit card. Check more details about INI CET admit card 2021 here such as how to download it, details mentioned in it, what to carry with it and more.
INI CET Admit Card 2021 Dates
AIIMS New Delhi has announced the schedule for INI CET exam and admit card release. The dates are as follows:
|Release of INI CET 2021 Admit Card|
30 Apr 2021
15 July 2021
08 May 2021
22 July 2021
Documents to Carry with INI CET 2021 Admit Card?
Along with the admit card, the candidates are required to carry any of the valid id proof.
- Aadhar card
- Voter id card
- PAN card
- Driver’s license
How to Download INI CET 2021 Admit Card?
INI CET 2021 admit card is issued to all the candidates who have completed the final registration. Check the steps given below to download it.
- Click on the direct link of the admit card which will be updated soon in this page.
- A new window will open. Here, enter the registration id, RUC, password and captcha.
- Next, click on the ‘login’ button.
- Now, download the admit card that appears on the screen.
- Lastly, take 2-3 printouts of the admit card.
What to do if Forgot INI CET 2021 Login Credentials?
In case if candidates have forgotten their INI CET 2021 login password, they can recover it by following the steps given below.
- Click on the link of the admit card at the official webaite and then, click on the ‘Forgot Login Credentials’ button.
- Next, enter registration id or date of birth and mobile number, email id and captcha.
- After entering the details, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Write down the password somewhere for future references.
What to do if There is Discrepancy in INI CET 2021 Admit Card?
After the availability of the admit card, the candidates are required to check the particulars in it. If there is any error in the details, then send the queries at [email protected]
- The email must be sent from the candidate’s registered email id.
- The candidates are required to mention their registration id and allotted roll number in the email.
- It may take upto 3 days to respond to the email.
- The errors reported by the candidates shall be matched by the details submitted by them during the online application process.
Details Mentioned in INI CET 2021 Admit Card
INI CET admit card specifies the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Name of the test centre
- Exam date
- Exam timings
- Address of the exam centre
- General instructions for the candidates
What Not to Carry to INI CET 2021 Exam Centre?
The candidates are not required to carry the following items to the exam centre.
- Mobile phone (even in switched off mode)
- Pager or any other electronic device
- Programmable device or storage device like pen drive, smart watches etc
- Camera or bluetooth devices
- Any other equipment or related accessories (in working or switched off mode)
Important Instructions for INI CET 2021
Legal disciplinary actions will be taken if following activities are carried on the day of the exam
- Obtaining support from any fellow candidate or blackmailing them, offering illegal gratification etc
- Procuring impersonation by any person
- providing false educational qualification
- obtaining questions from any improper means
- using any unfair means during the exam
- copying questions, misbehaving in the exam hall, tearing the scripts
- being in possession of any mobile phone, pager, any other electronic device etc.
INI CET 2021 Syllabus
AIIMS New Delhi has not specified any specific syllabus for INI CET. It is expected that the syllabus shall be as per the general norms of a PG medical entrance exam. This means, one has to study as per the following. Syllabus for MD, MS, DM (6 yrs), M.Ch (6 yrs) entrance exam: MBBS degree level topics. Syllabus for MDS entrance exam: BDS degree level topics