JIPMAT 2023 Preparation Tips
is important for the candidates to obtain a good rank in the entrance exam. It is critical to have a suitable preparation approach as well as a thorough comprehension of the exam pattern in order to pass JIPMAT 2023. This test usually lasts 150 minutes and consists of 100 questions. For each correct response, +4 is awarded, and for each bad answer, -1 is subtracted. As a result, you should strive for as many accurate answers as possible while avoiding bad grading. To begin studying for the JIPMAT test, it is critical to first comprehend the JIPMAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus. Examine the subjects to be covered and devise a study strategy based on your skills. A thorough preparation method for JIPMAT 2023 Details
may be found in the articles.
The recommendations for preparing for JIPMAT 2023 are listed below. This document is divided into three sections.
JIPMAT 2023 Preparation Strategy for Quantitative Aptitude
The QA section's questions range in difficulty from simple to tough. Candidates offer answers to questions they don't understand in order to cover all of the areas. Candidates will be able to quickly solve the questions if they read and comprehend the questions carefully.
- This section will provide a total of 33 questions.
- Practicing mock and sample papers is the key to acing the QA part and getting a decent mark.
- To solve the problems, you must review all of the formulae and techniques on a regular basis.
JIPMAT 2023 Preparation Strategy for Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
Candidates should concentrate on timing and precision when solving the DI&LR Section to ace it. Candidates should begin by using mock question papers, study resources, and internet portals to solve puzzles, logical reasoning tasks, or Sudoku.
- Do not speed through the DILR part and attempt to answer all of the questions.
- Students should attempt as many questions as possible with excellent precision because they are easier to solve than the other parts.
- To enhance accuracy and time management, it is critical to practice mock examinations.
JIPMAT 2023 Preparation Strategy for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
This segment is recognized for being the simplest to score. Candidates should review the grammatical topics learned in the prior lesson.
- The component assesses the student's ability to comprehend English. Reading cannot be substituted for.
- Candidates should begin developing reading habits, as the Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension sections demand continuous efforts in vocabulary development.
JIPMAT 2023 Best Books
All students should be aware of the finest books for the JIPMAT test, which is held by NTA to select candidates for IIM Jammu and IIM Bodhgaya. The student might triumph in the qualifying examination by studying literature and following a solid approach. It is critical for students to understand which books are excellent for JIPMAT preparation. Students can attain good results in the JIPMAT by following the steps outlined in the books. As a result, we've examined the key texts that students may use to prepare for the JIPMAT. These section-by-section crucial JIPMAT books and study sources can assist you in preparing for the test in a disciplined manner, allowing you to ace the exam.
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination by RS Aggarwal.
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal.
- Objective General English by SP Bakshi.
- English Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin.