JIPMAT 2023 Admit Card will be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test is a National Level entrance which is held once a year. Those candidates who qualify the entrance will get admission in the Five Year Integrated Programme in Management at the Indian Institute of Management - Bodh Gaya and the Indian Institute of Management - Jammu. JIPMAT 2023 is held in an online mode i.e., Computer Based Test.
JIPMAT 2023 Admit Card Dates
Candidates can check the dates below:
|Admit Card Release||May 2023|
|Last date to download||May 2023|
|JIPMAT exam date||May 28, 2023|
JIPMAT 2023 Admit Card
Candidates must check the given mention information related JIPMAT 2023 Admit Card:
- Candidates can download the JIPMAT hall ticket from the official website only. Any other forms of sending the admit card shall not happen.
- The candidates are advised to go through all the details on the admit card beforehand. The errors in the hall ticket can be addressed to the authorities before the examination only.
- Any errors in the details on the candidate's admit card must be taken to the notice of the JIPMAT authorities immediately.
- The candidates are advised to visit the exam centre one day before the examination to find out the best feasible route. This would help the candidates reach the exam centre in time.
- The examination centre given on the admit card is final. Any requests to change the examination centre shall not be entertained by the authorities.
- The exam date, exam centre, etc. must be checked for any errors and authenticity.
- Candidates are advised to bind by the rules and regulations mentioned on the admit card.
How to download JIPMAT 2023 Admit Card?
Candidates must follow the given below step while downloading the JIPMAT Admit card:
- Step 1: Candidates must go to the official website of the National Test Agency (NTA).
- Step 2: Candidates must log in with their registration number, password and slot booking code.
- Step 3: Submit all the required details carefully.
- Step 4: Candidates must keep the printout of their admit card.
Forgot JIPMAT 2023 Login Credentials? Here’s What You Can Do
If the candidates have forgotten their JIPMAT 2023 login password, they can follow the steps given below to retrieve it.
1st step: Go to the official website, jipmat.nta.ac.in.
2nd step: Now, click on the admit card link.
3rd step: Next, click on the ‘Forgot password’ button
4th step: Then, enter the registered mobile number or registered email id in the provided space.
5th step: Now, select the option through which the password has to be retrieved.
- Option 1: Using security questions and answer used during form filling.
- Option 2: Using a verification code sent via text message at your registered mobile number.
- Option 3: Using a reset link sent via email to your registered email address.
6th step: Now, enter the details and write down the password.
Important Instructions for JIPMAT 2023 Admit Card
Check the important instructions for JIPMAT 2023 admit card:
- No duplicate admit cards shall be issued at the exam centre, so do not forget to carry them on the day of the exam.
- The candidates must not change any entry in the admit card or mutilate it.
- No admit card is issued to the candidates if their application form was incomplete or whose eligibility criteria are not fulfilled.
- The candidates must preserve their admit card until the admission process is over.
What to if There is Discrepancy in JIPMAT 2023 Admit Card?
After the availability of the admit card, the candidates must check all the particulars mentioned in it. If there is an error in the details or in the photograph or signature shown on the admit card, then the candidates may immediately contact the helpline.
What to Carry to JIPMAT 2023 Exam Centre?
The candidates must carry the following items to JIPMAT 2023 exam centre.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded during the online application process)
- A valid id proof (must be original and valid)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Duly filled in Self-declaration
- A simple transparent ballpoint pen
- Personal hand sanitiser (50 ml)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Sugar tablets/fruits like banana/orange / apple (if the candidate is diabetic)
Acceptable id proofs: School identity card / PAN card / Voter id / Driving License / Passport / Aadhar card (with photograph) / Aadhar enrollment number / Ration card
What Not to Carry to JIPMAT 2023 Exam Centre?
The candidates must not carry the following things to the exam centre.
- Geometry / pencil box
- Any kind of paper/stationery / textual material (printed or written)
- Eatables (loose or packed)
- Mobile phone / earphone / microphone / pager
- Docu pen
- Slide Rules
- Log Tables
- Tape recorder
- Electronic watches with the facilities of calculator
- Any metallic item or electronic gadgets/devices
Details on the JIPMAT 2023 Admit Card
JIPMAT 2023 Admit Card contains important details which are necessary to write the examination. The following are the details that shall be present on the JIPMAT admission ticket:
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Date of birth
- Roll number
- Category under which the candidate is appearing for the examination
- Centre of examination
- Image of the left-hand thumb impression
- Submitted photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Time of the examination
- General exam day instructions
JIPMAT 2023 Exam Day Guidelines
The candidates have to follow the guidelines given below on the day of the exam.
- The candidates are not allowed to carry any baggage inside the exam centre. NTA is not responsible to keep the personal belonging of the candidates safe.
- Report to the exam centre according to the time mentioned in the admit card. The candidates are not allowed to enter the exam centre after 6.30 PM.
- The candidates must take their seats immediately after the opening of the exam centre. Any candidate who has changed seat/hall would be considered a case of unfair means and the candidature shall be cancelled.
- For rough work, a rough sheet shall be provided at the exam centre. All calculations/writing work has to be done in the rough sheet only. Once the exam is over, the candidates are required to submit this rough sheet to the invigilator.
- No candidate can leave the exam centre without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent/invigilator. The candidates cannot leave the exam centre until the full duration of the exam is over.
- Biometrics of the candidates shall be done at the exam centre and candidates must co-operate while the formalities are going on.
- Identity checks shall be made at the arrival of the test centre to ensure that no unauthorized candidates are appearing for the test.
- Friends or family accompanying the candidates will not be allowed at the exam centre and will not be allowed to contact the candidate until the exam is going on.
COVID-19 Protocols for JIPMAT 2023
Check the covid-19 protocols that will be followed on the day of the exam.
Preparation at the centre
- Before the exam is started, the seating area, chairs, desks, door handles, staircases etc will be thoroughly sanitized
- A gap between 2 seats shall be maintained
- Hand sanitiser shall be made available at entry and various places inside the exam centre
- The room number shall be informed to the candidates at the registration desk
- Thermo guns will be used to check the temperature of the candidates
- The candidates must reach the exam centre according to the reporting time mentioned in their admit card to avoid any crowding at the exam centre
At the time of entry
- The candidates must avoid coming to the exam centre with more than one person. The escorts shall remain outside the exam centre’s gate.
- The candidates need to at least maintain a space of at least 6 feet from each other at all times. Queue manager/ropes and floor marks shall be arranged outside the exam centre.
- Room numbers will not be displayed outside the exam centre.
- The candidates have to sanitize their hands at the exam centre and by washing their hands at the exam centre.
- If the body temperature is higher than the COVID-19 norms, then the candidates will be given a separate room to give the exam.
- Contact-free frisking will be done using handheld metal detectors.
- The candidates shall be offered 3 ply masks at the time of entry. The candidates have to wear these fresh masks only to avoid any UFM.
- Once the exam is over, the candidates have to move out in an orderly manner while maintaining their social distance.
- The candidates must drop the admit card and rough sheets in dropbox after the conclusion of the exam.