JIPMAT 2022 Application Form will be released tentatively in the month of April by the National Testing Agency(NTA). Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test is a National Level entrance which held once a year. Those candidates who qualify the entrance will get admission in the Five Year Integrated Programme in Management at the Indian Institute of Management - Bodh Gaya and the Indian Institute of Management - Jammu. JIPMAT 2022 is held in an online mode i.e., Computer Based Test. Candidates should go through the below-mentioned article to know more about JIPMAT 2022 Registration.
JIPMAT 2022 Important Dates
Candidates check the all-important dates related JIPMAT 2022 entrance exam given below:
JIPMAT 2022 Registration Schedule
|Application Form release||01 April 2022|
|Last date to apply||To be Announced|
|Correction window ||To be Announced|
JIPMAT 2022 Application Form
Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points regarding the Registration:
- Application forms for the interested candidates have been released for JIPMAT exam 2022.
- Candidates could apply for JIPMAT via Online mode only at the NTA official website.
- The application form other than online mode would not be accepted in any case. So, no offline forms for JIPMAT 2022 are available.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- The candidate should provide a valid e-mail Id and mobile number. All communication will be made on this e-mail Id, and all the information through SMS will be sent on this number.
- Candidates can fill their exam cities preferences according to their needs.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph. Similarly, the signature needs to be uploaded.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
Documents Required to fill JIPMAT 2022 Application Form.
There are necessary documents that the candidates need to provide while filling the application form as proof of their eligibility for the examination. The list of such documents is given below:
- Marksheet of last semester/Degree certificate for certifying the qualification.
- Copy of Board's certificate to verify the candidate's name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, and Date of Birth (DOB).
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Valid Id proof (Bank details/Voter Id/Passport/Ration card/PAN card or any Government Id)
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section) certificate if belong to that category
JIPMAT 2022 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid through online mode as well as offline mode.
- Online - The fee can be paid via Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking/PAYTM.
- Candidates must take at least four printouts of the confirmation page after completion of fee payment.
The JIPMAT Application Fee for aspirants belonging to different categories is stated in the table below:
Other Backward Classes (OBC)- (NCL - Non-Creamy Layer)/Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
NOTE: Once the candidate pays the fee, it cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Fill JIPMAT 2022 Application Form?
The candidates can refer to the steps given below to fill the application form for JIPMAT 2022 below :
There are certain steps that the candidates have to follow to get registered. The steps are given below:
- For filling the application form, candidates need to register themselves.
- After that, candidates have to click on the "Fill Application Form."
- Now, the JIPMAT login page will open, and a candidate has to click on the "Apply " button in the New Candidate Registration section.
- The instructions page will open, here candidates have to download the information brochure by clicking on the "Information Bulletin" button then only candidates will be allowed to proceed.
- After downloading the brochure, click on the "Proceed To Apply Online."
- The registration form page will appear in this step, and candidates have to fill in the required details and click on the "Submit" button.
2: Fill Up Application Form
After entering the above details, an application form page will appear in which candidates have to enter details in various sections such as:
- Personal Information - Candidates have to enter their personal details like Candidate's Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, State, Category.
- Examination Related Details - In this section, candidates have to enter the details of the examination they want to apply for. They have to fill in certain details like:
- Examination Name (JRF or Assistant Professor).
- Name of the Examination city as per their preference.
- Contact Details - Here, candidates have to enter their contact details such as:
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
Details of Post Graduation Qualification - In this section, candidates have to enter their post-graduation qualification details like:
- Name of Examination
- Subject of Examination
- Name of the University
- State where University is located
- Year of passing/Appearing
- Specialization, if any.
Password Generation & Security Pin - This is the last step of filling up the application form. Candidates have to create a password of their choice and select a security question. After this, click on the "Next" button.
3: Uploading of Documents
After filling in all the necessary details, candidates have to upload the required documents like a scanned copy of photographs, signatures, certificates, etc.
The specification of the scanned photograph and signature is given in the table below:
JIPMAT Specification for Documents
|Size||10 KB - 200 KB||4 KB - 30 KB|
- The photograph must be taken on or after 01 September 2022, indicating the name of a candidate along with the date of taking a photograph. The Photograph should not be with a cap or goggles.
- Candidates are advised to take 6 to 8 passport size colored photographs with white background.
- The candidate should put his full signature on white paper with a Black Ink pen and scan for uploading.
- The photograph should be colored or black/white(80% face coverage, ears clearly visible & clear contrast).
4: Payment of Fee
After uploading all the necessary documents, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through SBI /Syndicate/HDFC /ICICI Payment Gateway (Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking/Paytm) and keep the transactions slip as proof of payment.
5: Submitting Application Fee
This is the last step of the application procedure, and in this, candidates have to submit the application form after filling all the required details correctly. If it is not done so, the application form of the candidate will be rejected.
JIPMAT 2022 Application Form Correction
After the completion of the Application Form process, 2022 Application correction window will be open by the National Testing Agency (NTA) so that candidates can make the JIPMAT 2022 application form corrections to an allowable extent. Candidates have to regularly visit the official website to know the exact dates when corrections/modifications will be allowed. No modifications will be communicated through email/fax/mobile.
JIPMAT 2022 Exam Centre
Given below are state wise list of JIPMAT Exam Centre with city code:
Jammu & Kashmir
Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai