HPSCThe official authority will advertise for various posts through its official website or through local newspapers. Therefore, the interested candidates can fill the online application form of HPSC as soon as it is available. Before filling the application form, the applicants must read the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam pattern, and other details. All the important information about HPSC recruitment 2021 is provided in the advertisement of the post. One can also check the Notification/ advertisement of HPSC recruitment from the local newspapers. In this article, we have given more details about how to apply for HPSC, vacancies in HPSC, selection criteria, exam date, admit card, syllabus, result, etc.
HPSC Recruitment 2021 Status
Candidates can check the HPSC 2021 exam status from the below table:
|HPSC 2021 Status ||Official Notification is yet to be released|
HPSC Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
The candidates who are aspiring to appear in the Prelims exam of HPSC must check the important dates. The official authority will announce the exam date of the Haryana Public Service Commission. One must keep visiting the official website to check all the latest updates about the exam. The exam dates of HPSC Prelims is given in the table below:
HPSC Recruitment 2021 Events
Haryana Civil Services Notification
February 26, 2021
Haryana Civil Services online application end date
March 2, 2021-April 2, 2021
HCS prelims exam
September 12, 2021 (announced)
HPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification
The official authority of the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has released the Notification about the various posts of Civil Services in Haryana. The interested candidates must check the HPSC 2021 Recruitment Notification from the advertisement. The notification of HPSC contains all important information such as the mode of application form, last date, exam pattern, age limit, exam fees, number of vacancies, etc. You can also check the important information from the updates section of this article. Candidates must visit the official website and click on the latest advertisement button to get all the details of the HPSC recruitment exam.
HPSC Recruitment Exam 2021 Application Form
The candidates who want to participate in the recruitment process of HPSC must apply for the exam. The application form of Haryana Public Service Commission HPSC will be available online mode. Once the official notification is released, the candidates must check all the important information and apply for the post for which they are eligible. To apply for the Haryana Civil Services (HCS) exam, the applicants will have to do the online registration and fill the application form. All the details in the form have to be correct. After completion of the form, the candidates will have to pay the fees and take the printout of the acknowledgment slip. The details in the application form cannot be edited or changed. Therefore, you must carefully enter the Name, Date of Birth, and other information.
How to fill HPSC Application Form?
The application form of the Haryana Public Service Commission will be available online. There will be no provision to apply for HCS application through offline mode. Therefore, the applicants must know the process to apply for the exam. Follow the steps given below to complete the application process of HPSC through online mode:
- Initially, the candidates will have to visit the official website of the Haryana Public Service Commission, hpsc.gov.in to begin filling the application form of HPSC.
- On the main page look for the HPSC Application form link and tap on the same.
- After clicking on the link to the latest application form, an application window gets open.
- Now the candidates need to register by using a valid Email ID and password. Candidates must make sure that they don’t make any errors while filling the application form.
- In the next step, the applicants will have to upload all the needed documents along with submitting scanned photographs and signatures.
- Thereafter, you need to pay the application fee. Candidates can use their debit card, credit card, or net banking to pay the application fees.
- Submit the application successfully. You must take a printout of the application form for reference purposes. Candidates can write down the Reference number and save it for future use.
HPSC Application Fees
The application form of HPSC needs to be submitted along with the payment of application fees. The Application fees of HCS are mentioned in the advertisement of the post. However, you can also check the category-wise fees of HPCS from the table given below:
General category candidates
Females candidates belonging to General category Female candidates belonging to General category and all reserved categories appearing from other States
Male & Female candidates belonging to SC/ BC-A/ BC -B/ ESM categories of Haryana only.
For all PwD, candidates with Disabilities category
Documents Required to Apply for HPSC
The candidates who are applying for the HPSC exam must keep the scanned copies of the documents which are required for filling the application form of HPSC. The following certificates or documents are required for the HPSC application form:
- Mark sheet of Graduation Degree
- Graduation certificate
- Cast certificate (SC/ST/OBC) if any
- ID proof
- Family income certificate
- Age proof
- Passport size colored photograph
Eligibility Criteria for HPSC Recruitment
The candidates who are applying for the Haryana Civil Services recruitment exam must check the eligibility criteria for a specific post. Before proceeding with an online application form, one must check the eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, category, reservation policy, etc. Only those candidates who are eligible for a particular post must
proceed to fill the application form. The basic eligibility criteria for the Haryana Civil Services HCS exam are given in this section.
Education Qualification for HCS/ HPSC Exam
- A candidate applying for Haryana Public Service Commission (HPCS) must have completed his Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final semester of their Graduation can also apply for the HPSC application form. However, such candidates will have to submit their final year marksheet at the time of counselling. Failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
Age Limit for HPSC Exam
- Minimum Age- 21 Years
- Maximum Age - 42 years
HPSC Exam Pattern
Haryana Public Service Commission exam takes place in two stages, Prelims and Mains. Therefore, the candidates who qualify in the Pre exam of HPSC are eligible to sit for the Mains. The exam pattern and marking scheme are very important to score well in the exam. In this section, we have given the exam pattern of HCS Preliminary and Mains examination.
HCS Prelims Exam Pattern
- The question paper of the HCS Prelims exam is objective type.
- There are two papers in the Pre exam.
- Paper- I is of General Studies
- Paper-II is CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test)
- The maximum time allotted for each paper is 2 Hours
- Both papers are of 100 marks with 100 objective type questions
- 1/4 marks will be deducted for each incorrect response
HCS Mains Exam
The candidates who qualify in the Prelims exam are eligible to sit for the mains exam. The exam pattern of the HCS Mains exam are given as follows:
Name of the Paper
English and English Essay
Hindi Including Hindi Essay is written in Devnagri Script
Optional Subject 1
Optional Subject 2
Haryana HCS Syllabus for Pre and Mains Exam Paper-I and II
The syllabus is an important aspect of any exam. Therefore, the candidates who have applied for the Haryana Public Service Commission must check the syllabus of HPSC Mains and Pre exam so that they score good marks in the exam. The students must go through the entire syllabus before appearing for the exam. They must practice from the previous year questions, sample/model test papers, etc.
HPSC Prelims Exam Syllabus General Studies Paper and CSAT Paper II
General Studies Paper I
General Aptitude (CSAT) Paper 2
Latest events of national and foreign importance.
Indian History and National Movement in the country.
Indian and World Geography.
Culture of India, Polity, and Economy of the country.
General Mental Ability.
General mental ability
Haryana–its Economy, and people.
Numbers and their relations
Data interpretation (including charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc.)
HPSC Mains Exam Syllabus
- English: This paper consists of questions to test the candidate’s ability to write good English. The questions are based on essay writing, expansion, vocabulary test, and other forms of writing composition.
- Hindi: This paper consists of the translation of English passages into Hindi, Composition, prose, poetry, etc.
- General Knowledge: THis paper is based on current affairs. It also comprises of topics from the Historical, Geographical, and Economic importance, especially with reference to Haryana state.
- Viva voce: This is the final screening process of the candidates who have qualified in the Pre and Mains exams. The interview of HPSC is taken in order to determine the overall personality of the candidate, his/her behavior, gestures, and personality.
HPSC Recruitment Exam 2021 Admit Card
Once the application process of the Haryana Public Service Commission is completed, the officials will issue the admit card to all the eligible candidates. The admit card of HPSC exam will be available online mode. Therefore, the applicants must download the hall ticket from the official website. The admit card of the Haryana HCS exam contains details like the name of the post, exam date, venue, timings, things Allowed / Not Allowed inside the exam hall important instructions, etc. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Without a valid admit card and identity proof, no candidates will be allowed to enter inside the examination hall. The candidates must save a copy of the hall ticket for future references.
HPSC Previous Year Cut Off List
The official authority of the Haryana Public Service Commission will release the category-wise cut off lists for various posts. Therefore, the candidates must check the cut off list of previous year in order to determine their chances of selection. The last year cut off of HCS are given in the table below
General category candidates
Haryana Public Service Commission Result 2021
The final result of HPSC is released once the Pre, Mains, and interview process of the candidates is completed. Candidates can check their results online from the official website. The shortlisted candidates will be eligible to take part in the further recruitment process. The result of HPSC will be announced on the specified date. After the announcement of HPSC result, the candidates whose names are there in the merit will be called for joining the specific post in the government offices of Haryana.
Haryana HPSC Salary
The salary for various posts recruited under the Haryana Public Service Commission are given as follows:
Name of the Post
Haryana Civil Service (Executive Branch)
Deputy superintendent of police
INR 9300-34800; Grade Pay-5400
Assistant Registrar Co-operative Societies
INR 9300-34800 plus INR 4600/- G.P. (unrevised)
HPSC 2021 Exam Highlights
HPCS Exam 2021
Haryana Civil Services - HCS
Haryana Public Service Commission
Mode of the examination
Online (Prelims), Offline (Mains)
once a year
Graduate degree required
Language of the exam
English & Hindi
Prelims + Mains + Interview / Personality Test
English and Hindi
Haryana Public Service Commission, Bays 1-10, Block – B, Sector – 4, Panchkula – 134112, HARYANA.
0172 – 2560755
HPSC stands for Haryana Public Service Commission, with its headquarter in Panchkula, Haryana. This is a government-regulated body responsible for conduction the exams and recruitment process of various Civil Services exams in the state of Haryana. HPSC is also responsible for conducting and managing the job recruitment of the eligible candidates in various offices and Subordinates of the state of Haryana.