KLUEEE 2021 Exam Pattern is released by KL University. KLUEEE 2021 exam will be conducted to enroll the candidates in Undergraduate Engineering Programs such as B.Tech, B.Arch at Koneru Lakshmaiah (KL) University. It is necessary for candidates to prepare according to the exam pattern. Candidates can go through the article to have all the information regarding the KLUEEE Exam Pattern 2020.
KLUEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates may choose B. E./B.Tech or B. Arch. or B. Planning according to the course in which they want to get enrolled. The candidates need to check the KLUEEE 2021 exam pattern before they start preparing for the exam. Subject combinations for each paper, type of questions in each paper, and mode of the examination are given below:
KLUEEE 2021 Paper Pattern
|Course||Subjects||Number Of Questions||Types of Questions||Mode of Examination|
|B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Pharmacy||Physics||40||160 Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with equal weightage to Mathematics/Biology Physics & Chemistry||“Computer Based Test (CBT)” and "Pen-Based Test (PBT)" mode|
- KLU 2021 Question paper medium will be in the English language.
- Exam Duration will be of 3 hours (180 minutes)
- Marking Scheme will be (+1) for every correct answer. NO Negative Marking for Numerical Value-Based Questions.
- Candidates with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) are eligible for all B.Tech courses including Bio-Technology.
- Students with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) are eligible for B.Tech (Bio-Technology) and B.Pharmacy.
- For B. Pharmacy, Candidate must have 60% in PCM or PCB.
KLUEEE 2021 Section-wise distribution of Questions and Marks
Check the KLUEEE 2021 section-wise division of marks & questions below:
Section Wise KLUEEE Question Paper
|Number of Question||40||40||80|
|Maximum time to be invested||Maximum 50 to 70 minutes||Maximum 50 to 70 minutes||Maximum 50 to 70 minutes|
|Marking scheme||+1 for every correct answer and there is no negative marking|
Important Instructions for KLUEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for KLUEEE must be aware of the KLUEEE 2021 Exam Pattern. Interested aspirants for KLUEEE should make his or her preparation strategy based on the exam pattern. Check the important points below for the same:
- Candidates are advised to start with the Chemistry section as it takes less time. This section does not involve heavy calculations and complex questions. If the candidate is clear them it will take very less time for them to coverup topics from physical as well as organic chemistry.
- Physics seems to be a little tricky in KLUEEE 2021 as compared to other subjects. However, with clear concepts, the candidate can tackle heavy questions in the exam easily. The candidate is advised to prepare their notes regarding the formulas and questions from various topics.
- Mathematics and Biology are considered the toughest section of all. Candidates are advised to divide the topics and then prepare for the exam.
Candidates can also check: