KLUEEE 2021 Admit Card will be released by the Koneru Lakshmaiah (KL) University twice as the exam will be conducted twice a year. KL University Engineering Entrance Exam is conducted by the Koneru Lakshmaiah (KL) University, Andhra Pradesh for Engineering and Architecture aspirants. The exam is to be conducted twice in a year. Candidates can go through the article below and get all information related to KLUEEE Admit Card 2021 of how to download, documents required at the time of examination and also the dates of downloading the Hall Ticket.
KLUEEE 2021 Admit Card Dates
The following dates for downloading the KLUEEE 2021 admit card for both the session - December and April are given below in a table:
KLUEEE 2021 Admit Card Dates
|December 2020||To be Announced|
|April 2021||To be Announced|
The university will release the hall ticket after the successful submission of the Application Form.
KLUEEE 2021 Admit Card
KLUEEE 2021 Admit Card will be issued provisionally only for the successfully registered candidates. The candidates can download their hall ticket in the online mode only after their successful registration. The aspirants are advised to go through following instructions carefully before going for the Examination:
- No candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination centre, on the given Date and Shift other than that allotted to him/her in their hall ticket.
- In case, if a candidate is unable to download KLUEEE Hall Ticket from the website, the candidate should approach the Helpline of KL University.
- The candidates are advised to report at the Examination Centre one hour before the commencement of the examination to avoid any inconvenience before the time.
- Candidates shall not be permitted to enter the Examination Center after the entry will be stopped by the centre at any cost.
- A seat with mentioned roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates should find and sit on their roll number marked seat only. Any candidate is not allowed to change their room/hall or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
- The candidate should ensure that the question paper available to them is as per his/her opted paper indicated in the Admit Card. In case, the subject of question paper is other than his/her opted paper, the same may be brought to the notice of the Invigilator concerned.
Documents needed for KLUEEE 2021
Candidates must bring the following documents on the day of examination at the test centre:
- A printed copy of Admit Card downloaded from the official website.
- Anyone of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card.
How to Download KLUEEE 2021 Admit Card Online?
Follow the steps to download the KL University Engineering Entrance Exam 2021 Admit card from KL University Official Website:
- STEP 1: The candidates need to visit the official website of KLUEEE.
- STEP 2: On the homepage, candidates will see the "KLUEEE 2021" button, click on it.
- STEP 3: Now candidates will see the "Download KLUEEE 2021 Admit Card" button, click on it.
- STEP 4: A new page will appear and the candidate has to enter their provided application number and password to download the admit card.
- STEP 5: The Admit card will appear on the screen.
- STEP 6: Candidates have to download and take print of it. The candidates must take an extra print out of their hall ticket for further reference.
Details Mentioned in KLUEEE 2021 Admit Card
The admit card of KLUEEE 2021 will have the following information mentioned on it regarding the candidate and exam:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- KLEEE 2020 exam date and timings
- Examination venue
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Instructions for the Examination
KLUEEE 2021 Admit Card Downloading Issues
There are chances that the candidate faces a problem or issue while downloading the admit card. This may happen due to the various reasons as follows:
- Wrong Credentials - Candidate may be entering his/her wrong credentials - Application number and password. In that case, it is advised to click on the available option of 'forgot password' to retrieve the credentials.
- Rejected Application - KL University may have rejected the application due to eligibility issues or other possible mistakes done by the candidate in the application form while submitting.