KLUEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria is set by the exam conducting body - Koneru Lakshmaiah (KL) University. It is the main conducting authority of KL Engineering Entrance Exam 2021. This Entrance Exam is a state-level exam. The candidates must know all the information regarding the eligibility before filling the registration form. Interested candidates must fulfil all the eligibility criteria before filling the registration form. Therefore, candidates can go through the given below article to know about officially announced eligibility of KLUEEE 2021.
KLUEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information about KLUEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria is provided in this section. The candidates must carefully go through the following article to get the necessary information about the eligibility for KLUEEE 2021. The application will be rejected if the candidate does not match any of the eligibility criteria.
KLUEEE 2021 General Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the given below information related to KLUEEE Exam 2021 general eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
1. Age Limit -
- For appearing in the KLUEEE examination, Candidate must be between 17 years and 21 years old.
- The candidates who have passed Class 12th examination in 2020 or appearing in 2021 irrespective of their age can appear in KLUEEE Examination – 2021.
- The applicants should satisfy themselves according to the KLUEEE eligibility of age limit requirements of the Institutes in which he/she is desirous of taking admission.
2. Year of Appearance in Qualifying Examination (QE) -
- Only those candidates who have passed their Class 12th Board Examination or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2019
- Those who are appearing or passing Class 12th Examination
- any equivalent qualifying examination in 2020 are eligible to appear in both January 2020 and April 2020 KLUEEE Examination.
3. Candidates who passed Class 12th/Qualifying examination in 2019 or before as well as those who will appear in such examination after 2020 are not eligible to appear in KLUEEE – 2020.
4. A number of subjects in the Qualifying Examination (QE) - Candidates must have at least five subjects in class 12th or equivalent qualifying examination to be eligible for writing KLUEEE-2020. However, the compulsory subjects vary according to the course to be chosen by the candidate which is shown below:
- Entry by another entrance exam: Candidates must have scored well in KLEEE (KL Engineering Entrance Examination)/ JEE-Main/JEE-Advanced/State Level Engineering Entrance Exams across India including EAMCET and Merit in Sports/Cultural Activities.
KLUEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria for B.tech
For appearing in KL Univerity B.Tech Programme candidate must have following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must have passed in class 12 or equivalent examination with 60% and above in aggregate and 60% and above in Group subjects.
- Candidates with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) are eligible for all B.Tech programmes including Bio-Technology.
- Candidates with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) are eligible for B.Tech (Bio-Technology) and B.Pharmacy.
KLUEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria for B.Arch
For appearing in KL Univerity B.Arch Programme, the candidate must have following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must have passed class 12 with above 60% marks and should have been qualified in KLUEEE and NATA exam.
KLUEEE 2021 List of Qualifying Subjects
Below is the table providing the information on Admission criteria for KLUEEE 2021 list of qualifying subjects required for the admissions into engineering and architecture courses:
KLUEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
|B.E/B.Tech||The interested candidates must have passed their 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology and technical vocational as one of the subjects.|
|B.Arch||Candidates should have Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as core subjects.|
Candidates can also refer to the below-given links for more information on KLUEEE 2021: