MAH B.Ed CET 2020 has been postponed due to COVID-19. It will be conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell (State CET Cell), Maharashtra. On qualifying this exam the candidates will be enrolled in the Bachelor of Education (two-year full-time regular course). Maharashtra Bachelor of Education Common Entrance Test is conducted annually at the State Level. For seeking admission in English Medium Colleges, candidates have to appear for English Language Content Test (ELCT) along with MAH B.Ed CET 2020. The candidates must read the complete article to know more about MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc.
- Due to COVID 19, the MAH B.Ed CET 2020 has been postponed.
MAH B.ED CET 2020 Admit Card
A candidate who has positively filled the application form of Maharastra B.Ed CET 2020 will be able to download the hall ticket. All the details related to the MAH B.ED CET 2020 Admit Card is mentioned as follow:
- Candidate who has registered themselves and has paid the application fee following the schedule will be able to download the Hall pass for Maharastra Bachelor of Education Common Entrance Test 2020.
- Candidate has to carry the hall ticket to the exam centre else their entry would prohibit.
- The applicant will be notified a few days before the release of admit card via SMS/email.
- Candidate is required to download the admit card on or before the end date further the portal will not be opened for any particular candidate.
- Login credential like application number and date of birth would be required for downloading the hall ticket document
- In case of any discrepancy is found, must be reported to the authority immediately, so that it would be fixed before the exam.
- Helpline and email facility would be available for the candidate to contact and report about the discrepancy in their admit card
- Important information related to the exam will be published on the admit card
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Application Form
The candidates need to be very careful while filling the MAH B.Ed CET Application Form 2020. Following are the details about MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Online Registration:
- Application Form will be available online on the official website of CET CELL www.mahacet.org.
- Any other mode of application will not be accepted.
- Furthermore, candidates who are willing to take admission in English Medium colleges will be required to appear in B.Ed. ELCT Exam along with Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2020.
- This option must be marked while filling the applications. No further requests regarding this will be entertained after the final submission of the online application.
- Email id and contact number provided must be carefully entered as this will be used for future communication and also for sending the login id credentials.
- Besides the login credentials (Provisional Registration Number and Password) received after completing the registration process must be carefully noted down.
- Any request to make corrections in the application form after its final submission will not be entertained.
- MAH B.Ed & B.Ed ELCT 2020 Exam Date: 13 June & 14 June 2020.
MAH B.ED CET 2020 Application Fee
An Applicant should not miss the application fee part or their registration will not be considered. All the details of fee payment are mentioned below in the section:
Mode of Payment: Applicants can submit the online application fee through either of these mentioned modes:
- Debit Cards (Visa/Ru Pay/Maestro/MasterCard)
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
- IMPS (Immediate Payment Service)
- Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet
Registration (Application) fee is different for a different category. see the structure provided inside the table
MAH B.Ed CET Application Fee
|Open Category candidates belonging to Maharashtra State, from Out Side of Maharashtra State (OMS)/All India Candidates of all the Categories, and J&K Migrant category. ||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ SEBC (Socially and Economically Backward Classes) category candidates of Maharashtra State and who have a valid Caste Certificate and Non-creamy Layer Certificate valid up to March 2020||Rs. 400/-|
An applicant should have to pay the exact amount mentioned inside the table.
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants need to carefully go through the details given about MAH B.Ed CET Eligibility Criteria 2020. Also, they must first read the eligibility criteria details, ensure their eligibility and then only fill the application form. Following are the details about MAH B.Ed CET Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification for Maharashtra State Candidates:
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Those belonging to Maharashtra State must have done three years Bachelor's Degree with specialization.
- Furthermore, they must have 50% Marks (Open Category) and 45% marks for Reserved Class candidates belonging to Maharashtra State. OR
- The candidate must have done their Bachelor’s Degree given by Open University.
Educational Qualification for Outside Maharashtra State Candidates (All India Candidates and J&K Migrant Candidates)
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- They must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate degree awarded by any of the Universities having at least 55% marks.
NOTE: Candidates who are not born in Maharashtra or domiciled in Maharashtra and have Graduated from the University within the Maharashtra State will be considered as OMS/ All India Candidate.
Provision for Appearing/Appeared Candidates:
- Candidates who will be appearing or have appeared in the Qualifying Examination (Under Graduate/Post Graduate) will also be eligible to apply for the exam.
- Such candidates will have to give a certificate as a proof of having cleared the Qualifying Exam at the time of admission.
MAH B.ED CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidate appearing for the Maharastra Bachelor of Education Entrance Exam (MAH B.ED) are advised to carefully go through this section to have an idea about the question paper for the exam they are going to be part of
- The exam will be divided into three sections: 1. Mental ability 2. General Knowledge 3. Teacher Aptitude
- Mental Ability section will contain 40 questions whereas General Knowledge and Teacher Aptitude sections will contain 30 questions each.
- The candidate will be given 1 marks for each right attempt and there is no negative marking for the wrong attempt
Candidate appearing for the MAH B.Ed Exam are required to check the pattern of exam which they are going to appear for
Paper Pattern for MAH B.Ed CET
|Exam Mode||Online |
|Exam Duration|| 90 minutes|
|Type of Exam ||Multiple choice questions (MCQ)|
|Number of sections (section in question paper)||3 (Mental Ability, General Knowledge and Teacher Aptitude)|
|Total Marks ||100|
|Medium of the Questions ||English and Marathi|
A candidate who has to appear for the English Language Content Test (ELCT) is required to check the Exam pattern for the same:
Exam Pattern for B.Ed ELCT
|Exam Mode||Online (computer-based test)|
|Exam Duration||60 minutes|
|Types of Exam ||Multiple choice questions (MCQ)|
|Number of Sections or Topics in Exam||7|
|Medium of the Questions||English|
A Candidate appearing for the Maharastra ELCT along with the B.ED CET Test should know the English Language Content Test (ELCT) have different topics or sections. see the list of the topics in detail.
|Topics||Number of Questions|| Total Marks|
|Figures of Speech||5||5|
|Idioms and Proverbs||2||2|
- There is no negative marking for the exam, a candidate will be given 1 marks for every right attempt.
MAH B.ED CET 2020 Syllabus
There are 3 sections in the question (every year) for the Maharashtra Bachelor of Education (MAH B.ED) test. Each section contains several topics. All the candidate appearing for the Maharastra B.ED exam are required to touch each of the topics from every section. The details of the topics for every section is mentioned as follow.
MAH B.ED CET 2020 Syllabus
|1.||Mental Ability||Relationship, Analogies, Series, Classification, Syllogism, Verbal and non-verbal form, Coding decoding, Problems on dice|
|2||General Knowledge||Current Affairs, Science and Technology, History, civics and geography, Literature, Local, National and International level awareness or knowledge.|
|3. ||Teacher Aptitude||General Knowledge, Leadership quality, Communication skills, Knowledge about change in education.|
MAH B.ED ELCT 2020 Syllabus
Candidate appearing ELCT EXAM along with the MAH B.ED CET 2020 are required to check the description of syllabus mentioned as follow.
MAH B.ED CET 2020 ELCT Exam
|1.||Reading Comprehension||Prose, Picture, Poetry, Dialogue|
|2.||Vocabulary Focus||Speeling, Antonyms, synonyms and homonyms|
|3.||Grammar Focus||Articles, Punctuation, Prepositions and conjuctions, Deegree of Adjectives|
|4.||Sentence Formation||Types of Sentences (Affirmative, Negative, Interrogative, Assertive, Exclamatory), Jumbled Sentences, Identifying errors in sentences.|
|5.||Phonetics||Accent, Phonetic Transcription, Intonation Pattern|
|6||Verbal Idioms and Proverbs|| All about Idioms and Proverbs|
|7||Figure of Speech||Simile, Metaphor, Climax, Hyperbole, Repetition, Alliteration, Anti Climax|
All the candidates are advised to go through each subject and topics mentioned in the table for all the exam for their better performance in the exam.
Download MAH B.ED CET 2020 Information Brochure Pdf
MAH B.ED CET 2020 Result
Candidate appears for the Maharastra Bachelor in Education Common Entrance Test 2020 will be able to download the Scorecard for the same. More information about the MAH B.ED CET Result 2020 is mentioned below in this section:
- Maharastra B.ED test result will be announced on the official website.
- A link will be provided to the candidate, by clicking on it the scorecard page will appear on the screen.
- Login to the result section will require the candidate's registration number and password.
- Candidate will be able to view their marks, ranks and overall performance through the result section.
- Result card document is must be preserved carefully as it will be required during counselling and admission.
MAH B.ED CET 2020 Cut off
The following section contains the details about the cut off for the Maharastra B.ED CET 2020, Candidate are required to go through this section to have an idea about the factors affecting the cut off and how it is important for them.
- B.ED Maharastra cut off will be decided by the state educational Authority
- And will be based on the different factors like Number of seats available, Number of the candidate, previous year cut off Marks and difficulty level of exam
- The cut off will be published along with the result card on the official website of MAH CET for B.ED
- Candidate whose score well above the cut off be considered as the qualifying candidate.
MAH B.ED CET 2020 Counseling
Counselling is the end process for the Maharastra B.Ed. The selected candidate will have to go for several rounds of counselling. see all the details of MAH B.ED Counseling from the below-mentioned points
- Directorate of higher secondary (Maharastra) will conduct the MAH B.ED CET in an online mode.
- Once the result and cut off is declared, the qualified candidate will be called for the counselling process.
- A candidate will be given the preferences to select the universities through the counselling.
- The candidate will be allowed the seat for B.ed course in different universities through counselling.
- Finally, A candidate has to report to the respected college in which their seat is allowed.
- All the required documents need to be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission.
- in a case, a candidate failed to submit the original document or he/she is not present on the mentioned date, in this case, their admission will get cancelled.
MAH B.ED CET Highlights
Candidates should see all the details mentioned in the table to help them remember the basics information about the exam.
|Exam Name ||MAH B.ED CET 2020|
|Exam Full Name||Maharastra Bachelor in Education Common EntranceTest|
|Course|| Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Higher Education (Maharastra)|
|Exam Mode ||Online|
|Exam Date ||June 2020 (tentative)|
|Official website ||www.mahacet.org.|
All the highlights details mentioned in the table are important and gathered at one place for the sake of the candidate so that they can avail all the basic information from one table.