MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Admit Card will be available in September 2021 tentatively. The admit card will be released to only those candidates who have successfully registered themselves in the application process. Candidates will be informed about the release date of the admit card through e-mail or SMS. The exam will be conducted at the State level. MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Admit Card will be available only in the online mode. Read this complete article to get more information about MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Admit Card.
MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Admit Card Dates
MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Admit Card important dates are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of MAH B.Ed CET 2021
|Issue of Admit Card||September 2021 (tentative)|
|Exam Date||06-07 October 2021|
MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Admit Card
Basic instructions for candidates regarding MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Admit Card are mentioned below.
- All applicants are advised that they must download their admit card and take at least two-three print-outs of it for future use.
- All candidates must bring their admit cards to the examination hall, failing to which candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- MAH B.Ed CET 2021 admit card should not be wear or tear from any side.
- Candidates must keep their admit card with themselves until the admission process is completed.
- Candidates are advised that they must carry one original photo id proof with them to the examination center.
- At the time of the release of the admit card, candidates are advised that they must check their details given on it.
How to download MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Admit Card?
To download MAH B.Ed CET 2021 admit card, there are the steps mentioned below that candidates must follow.
Step 1. In the first step, candidates have to go to the official website of Maharashtra Bachelor of Education Common Entrance Test.
Step 2. Then on the official website, candidates have to search here for "MAH B.Ed CET 2020 admit card" link and click on that link.
Step 3. After that, candidates will be asked to enter the details such as application number, candidate's name, father's name, etc.
Step 4. After entering all the details asked, click on the "submit" icon.
Step 5. A new page with a candidate's admit card will open.
Step 6. Candidates must download their admit card in pdf format and take the two-three print out of it.
Documents to be carried in MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Exam hall
Documents to be carried in MAH B.Ed CET 2021 exam hall are listed below.
- Print out of candidate's MAH B.Ed CET Hall Ticket
- A ballpoint pen (Blue or Black)
- A valid ID proof, that may be:
- Aadhar card
- Pan Card
- Voter Card
- Passport size color photographs
Items not to be carried in MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Exam hall
Items not to be carried in MAH B.Ed CET 2020 exam hall are mentioned below.
- Any electronic devices such as mobiles, laptops, smartwatches, etc
- Any cheating material
Details are given in MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Admit Card
Details given in MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Admit card are listed below.
- Name of candidate
- Caste category(if applicable)
- Date of Birth
- Exam date
- Exam timings
- Address of the exam center
- Candidate’s photo and signature
- General instructions for the exam
MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Exam Pattern
MAH B.Ed CET 2021 exam pattern is listed below.
- Exam mode: Online
- Total number of questions: 100
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)
- Language: English or Marathi
- Exam duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Maximum marks: 100
- Marks for each correct answer: +1
- Negative marking: There is no negative marking in MAH B.Ed CET