MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Counselling schedule will be released on the official website of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. Candidates will be informed about the counseling round through notifications on their registered e-mail id and contact number. In the counseling session, the final allotment of seats to the candidates will be done. Counseling will be done through the process of the Centralized Admission Process(CAP). Only those candidates will be allowed to take part in the counseling process who has to qualify for the exam. MAH B.Ed CET 2020 is to be conducted on 13 July 2020. All the qualified candidates have to first register themselves for the counseling round. Read this complete article to get more information about MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Counseling.
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Important Dates
Important dates of MAH B.Ed CET 2020 are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of MAH B.Ed CET 2020
|Date of exam||15 and 16 July 2020|
|Centralized admission form filling||To be announced soon|
|Beginning of counseling||To be announced soon|
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Counseling
Some basic instructions for candidates regarding MAH B.Ed CET 2020 counseling are listed below.
- Only those candidates who have qualify the entrance exam will be able to appear for MAH B.Ed CET 2020 counseling.
- All candidates must carry all the documents and their photocopies that are required for counseling procedure in the alloted college.
- Applicants will be informed about MAH B.Ed CET 2020 counseling through their registered e-mail id via SMS through their registered mobile number.
- Candidates must report to the college on time.
- If any candidate fails to appear in the alloted college on time, they their candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates will not be allowed to attend the counseling, if they have not bring his original documents.
- Original documents of the selected candidates will be kept by the authority.
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Counseling Procedure
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 counseling procedure is listed below.
Step 1. Registration
- Go to the official website of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra.
- Then search here for "MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Counseling" link and click on it.
- After that, candidates have to click on "registration" button.
- Now, candidates have to enter their details such as name, gender, roll number, age, contact details, Date of Birth, etc.
- Click on "submit" button and candidates have registered themselves successfully.
Step 2. Log In
- Candidates have to login by using their e-mail id and password, that they have generated while registering themselves.
- In the next step, candidates have to enter their personal and address details, Caste category and minority details, qualification details.
Step 3. Uploading of documents
- Then candidates have to upload their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Step 4. Fee payment
- After uploading the images, candidates will be redirected to the payment gateway page and have to pay the fee for the counseling round.
Step 5. Option Form
- After that, candidates will be asked to fill the option form.
- In the option form, candidates have to enter their preferences of colleges in which they want to take admissions.
Step 6. Submission and print outs
- Submit the option form and take at least two-three print outs of it for use in the counseling round
Step 7. Provisional and Final Merit List
- After the submission of option form, the authority will release the provisional merit list and then a final merit list. The list will contain the names of all candidates who have cleared the entrance exam.
Step 8. Allotment letter
- After the merit list, qualified candidates will get allotment letter on their registered e-mail id. Candidates must download the allotment letter and then have to report with the allotment letter and another set of documents that were required at the time of application process.
Step 9. Reporting and Document verification
- Now, candidates have to visit the allotted college for the verification of documents. Candidates have to carry their original documents as well as their photocopies.
Documents required for MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Counseling
Documents required for MAH B.Ed CET 2020 counselling are listed below.
- One photo Identification Proof, it may be:
- Aadhar Card,
- PAN card,
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License etc.
- Print out of MAH B.Ed CET application form
- MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card
- Recent passport size Colored Photograph
- Mark Sheet and Certificates of Class 10th and 12th for the verification of date of birth
- Mark Sheet of qualifying Examination
- Character certificate and provisional letter from the last institution attended last
- Certificate of caste category(if applicable)
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Seat Allotment
Seats will be alloted to candidates as per the availability of seats, candidate's CET rank and the choices filled by candidate's in the option form. Candidates will be able to check the seat allotment result in the form of a pdf available on the official website of the authority.