MAHATET 2019-2020 answer key has been released on 26 February 2020 at the website. The examination has been held on 19 January 2020. The Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test is organized by the Maharashtra Government. This exam is organized once a year at the State level. Maharashtra TET 2019-20 has been divided into two papers, paper 1 is for the aspirants who are willing to teach class I-V and paper 2 is for the aspirants who are willing to teach class VI-VIII. Aspirants can go through the all information of the Maharashtra TET exam 2019 like application process, eligibility criteria, admit card and other details in the given below article.
- MAHATET 2019-2020 Answer key has been published on the official website.
MAHATET 2019 Result
Candidates may check the Maharashtra TET 2020 result from the below-given points:
- Candidates can check the result on the official website.
- The result will be announced by the authorities soon. There is no announcements made by the authority regarding the result date.
- For checking the results the candidates need to enter their login credentials.
- All the candidates qualifying and scoring more than the cut off will get the scorecard.
- The rank card will have the following information: candidates name, roll number, category, total percentage secured, qualifying status, counselling round dates, etc.
- Only, those candidates who will qualify the Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2019-2020 will have their names in the merit list and afterwards would be called for the further counselling process.
MAHA TET 2019 Certificate
MAHA TET qualifier are generally awarded a certificate on the official website shortly after the declaration of the results. All teaching job aspirants must have this certificate in the state. It is only awarded to those candidates who will qualify by securing equal or above the cut off marks. Given below are some fundamental and important information about the certificate.
- Authority will release MAHATET certificate only at its official website.
- MSCE will give the Teacher Eligibility Test Certificate to the qualified candidates.
- The certificate will be valid for 7 years from the date of issue.
- Candidates can improve their scores by appearing in the exam multiple times.
MAHA TET 2019 Answer Key
With the help of MAHA TET 2019-2020 Answer Key, candidates can estimate their score by cross-checking their answers with the correct answers provided in the official answer key. If a candidate found any wrong answer in the answer keys then they have the opportunity to raise an objection against the answer keys. A candidate is required to pay a demanded amount of fee per question. For both exams that are for Paper 1 and 2 separate Answer Key will be released. The unofficial answer key will not be considered for calculating the marks. Only officially released MAHA TET Answer Key will be taken into consideration for calculating the result.
MAHATET 2019 Admit Card
Maharashtra TET 2020 Admit card is released
on its official website. The last date for downloading the admit card was 19 January 2020. Candidates can check the information regarding the MAHATET Hall Ticket 2020 through below details:
- MAHATET has released their admit card in online mode on the official website.
- For downloading the hall ticket candidates need to login by using user name and password.
- The admit card or hall ticket includes candidate name, roll number, registration id, photograph, exam centre and test schedule.
- Applicants should carefully check the hall ticket received. If in case of any discrepancy the candidate should immediately contact the helpline available on the official website.
- The aspirants also need to take the admit card and a valid photo id proof with them on the exam day.
- The aspirants will not be permitted to enter inside the exam hall without their admit card and photo id proof.
- Candidates must keep the hall ticket save for future correspondence.
MAHATET 2019 Application Form
The MAHA TET 2019 online application form
was available from 08 December 2019
on the official website by the authority. The candidates can go through the important details regarding the same in the below-given points:
- The concerned authority released the Maharashtra TET application form 2019 on the official website.
- The applicants had to register themselves first to proceed toward the application form filling process.
- The candidates had to log in with the login details.
- After that, they needed to fill the maha tet form with personal information, academic qualification, and correspondence address, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and mandatory documents like 10th & 12th mark sheets, caste certificate, etc.
- After that, they submitted the registration fee & submitted the form.
MAHATET 2019 Application Fees
Candidates may check the application fee for MAHA TET 2020 from the details mentioned below
Mode of Payment-
- Candidates can pay the application fee Online. The last date for submitting the application fee is 28 December 2019.
- The applicants will be able to pay the fee via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or UPI.
Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test Registration Fees 2019
|Category||Paper I/II (Separately)||Both Paper I & II|
|OBC/SBC/General candidates||Rs 500/-||Rs 800/-|
|SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs 250/-||Rs 400/-|
Note- The application fee will not be refunded in any case.
MAHATET TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Maharashtra TET 2019 Exam eligibility are as follows:
For Paper I (I-V)
- Applicants must have minimum 50% marks in Higher Secondary or equivalent from a recognized board & two-year Diploma in the primary education from the recognized institute.
- Must have 45% marks from a recognized board as per the National Council of Teacher Education(Regulations 2002) & also one year Bachelor in Education.
- Must have 50% marks in the Higher secondary recognised by the board & four years of B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or BAEd/ B.Sc.Ed.
- Must have minimum 50% marks from a recognised body & one year of B.Ed. certified (special education).
- Accredited University’s Degree and the recognized institution’s education science pass a two-year diploma.
For Paper-II (VI-VIII)
- Passing a two-year Diploma in Accredited University’s Elementary Education and Accredited Institution.
- Minimum 45% marks from a recognized institution as per the National Council of Teacher Education(Regulations 2002) & B.Ed. from a recognized board.
- Candidates having Higher Secondary (or equivalent) examination with a minimum of 50% marks from recognized board & four years of Bachelor of Elementary Education.
- Applicants minimum of 50% marks in the Higher Secondary (or equivalent) examination from approved board & four years B.A./B.Sc.Ed. or B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed.
- The aspirants having a degree of recognized University with minimum 50% marks and one-year-old B.Ed from recognized University (Special Education).
- Horticulture and Crop Science Department of Agriculture and passed a degree examination in Pre School Management in Health and Medical Services Group and a one-year title of the recognized university.
Note - Socially and educationally backward category as well as economically weaker section candidates in the open category are being given a 5% marks relaxation for passing the Teacher Eligibility Test.
MAHATET 2019 Exam Pattern
The applicants need to know all about the MAHATET 2020 Exam Pattern. The candidates must have complete information about the Maharashtra TET exam pattern 2020. This will help the candidates to prepare for the exam in a structured manner and be aware of the MAHA-TET question paper 2019-20.
Exam pattern for MAHATET 2019
|Mode of Exam||Offline mode|
|Total Number of questions||150 questions|
|Duration||2 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Marking scheme||1 mark will be allotted for every correct answer. There is no negative marking. |
Subject-wise division for Paper-1
Candidates can check the subject-wise questions from below details-
Subject-wise division for Paper-2
Candidates can check the subject-wise questions from below details-
|Mathematics and Science||60||60|
Candidates can check the questions and their pattern from the above details and can start preparing for the exam accordingly.
MAHATET 2019 Syllabus
The candidates must be completely aware of the Maharashtra TET 2020 Syllabus so that they can carefully cover every topic for the exam, and ensure that they do not miss any topic while preparing for the exam.
Language 1- Marathi, English, Urdu, Bengali/Gujarati/Telugu/Sindhi/Kannada/Hindi
Language 2- English/Marathi/Marathi or English, Marathi or English
- Special need for children, there quality and quantity
- Good teacher quality
- Questions will be based on the methodology of teaching and evaluation methodology along with the study process of students of 6 to 11 years.
- Basic understanding of Mathematics
- Problem-solving and pedagogical knowledge of mathematics
- General Science
- Environmental knowledge of the subject.
MAHATET 2019 Counselling
Candidates may check the Maharashtra TET 2020 counselling details from the below-given points:
- The counselling round for Maharashtra TET will be organized through online/offline mode which will depend on performance and score of the candidate.
- The applicants will be informed about the counselling process in detail and the schedule after the ranks will be declared online.
- Original documents will also be verified during the counselling process.
- The candidates will be finally selected after the counselling process.
MAHATET 2019 Preparation Tips
Following are Maharashtra TET 2020 Preparation Tips for the applicants that will help them during their preparation:
- Need to have complete information about the exam pattern and syllabus, marking scheme.
- Must have a good set of books that contains all the relevant and syllabus-wise topics.
- The applicants need to questions the suitable study material.
- Also, need to solve all the sample papers and previous year question papers in a good number.
- Make a suitable time-table and give equal time to each subject.
- Focus on the subject in which they find more difficult
- The aspirants need to stay motivated and have self- confidence.
- Candidate should carefully prepare for the exam
MAHATET 2019 Highlights
Candidates may check the highlights of Maharashtra TET 2020 Highlights through the information mentioned below:
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test (MAHATET 2019-2020)|
|Conducting Body||Maharashtra Government|
|Course||Teaching course at the primary and upper level|
|Maha TET Official Website||https://mahatet.in/|
|Exam Purpose||To enrol candidates for teaching course|
About Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test (MAHATET)
Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test is organized to enrol the candidates in the teaching course. Candidates are enrolled for both upper levels as well as lower-level teaching courses. Approx 3 lakh aspirants had appeared for the exam in the year 2018. The aspirants must appear in the Maharashtra TET exam 2019 to become a teacher of any of the classes I.e. lower primary teacher(class 1-5) or upper primary teacher(6-8).