MAHATET 2019 Application Form will be available from 08 December 2019. This exam is conducted by Maharashtra Government to enrol the candidates in the teaching course for both level i.e. primary and upper level. For further details about the Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 candidates must go through the whole article.
Latest Update- MAHATET 2020 Application Form is now available on the official website.
MAHATET 2019 Important Dates
Candidates can check the Application form dates of MAHATET 2019 through below given table:
|Release of Application Form||08 December 2019|
|Last date for Submitting the application fee||28 December 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||04 January 2020|
|Examiantion Date||04 January 2020|
Applicants may go through the important dates from the above details and start preparing for the exam accordingly.
MAHATET 2019 Application Form
Candidates can check the below-mentioned points regarding the details of Maharashtra TET 2019 Application form
- Application form will be available on 08 December 2019 on the official website.
- Maharashtra Government will release the application form in online mode.
- First, the applicants need to choose the course in which he/she wants to apply
- Valid information like email-id and password should be used for the registration.
- After successful registration, the application form will appear on the screen.
- Candidates need to fill all the basic and required information in the application form of MAHATET 2019.
- All the details in the application form should be filled very carefully.
- Any wrong detail or information will not be accepted and the application form will be rejected by the authorities.
- Applicants need to upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After filling the application form candidates must need to click on the submit button.
- Aspirants need to pay the application fee after successful submission of the HITSEEE application form.
Documents required for filling MAHATET 2019 Application Form
here are some necessary documents that applicants need to provide while filling the application form as proof of their eligibility for the examination. The list of such documents is given below
- Scanned copy of a photograph with white background
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Valid id proof
- Declaration with the signature of candidates and their parents
MAHATET 2020 Application Fee
Mode of Payment -Candidates can pay the application fee Online. Last date for submitting the application fee is 28 December 2019.
|Category||Paper (I & II) Seperately||Paper (1&2) Both|
|OBC/SBC/General candidates||Rs 500/-||Rs 800/-|
|SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs 250/-||Rs 400/-|
- Online payment can be done using one of the following options:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net banking
- Slip will be generated as a proof of fee payment
How to fill MAHATET 2020 Application Form?
Candidates may check the below steps for filling the online application form for Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2020
STEP 1- Registration
Candidates need to follow certain steps for Maharshtra TET 2019 registration
- Candidates need to visit the official website and click on the link.
- After that candidates have to choose the course in which they want to apply.
- Candidates have to give the following valid details in the registration form:
- Name of the candidate
- Mobile number
- E-mail id
- Course type
STEP 2: Filling up of Application Form
After successful registration candidate can proceed to the application form in which candidates need to provide the information in various sections:
- Personal Details:
- Candidate name
- Father's name & Mother's name
- Course preferred
- Date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY format)
- Contact Details:
- Mobile number
- E-mail address
- Academic details:
- Marks of class 10th
- Marks of class 12th or equivalent exam
- Year of passing
- Name of school/college (Last attended)
- Name of the board
- Examination details:
- Exam city
- Exam centre
- Any optional subject (if required
STEP 3: Uploading Documents
While filling up the application form all the documents must need to be uploaded for the successful submission of the form. Below are some documents which are needed to be uploaded
Documents needed for MAHATET application form 2019
|Scanned coloured photograph||.jpg||Less than 200KB|
|Scanned signature||.jpg||Less than 200KB|
All the documents need to be uploaded in prescribed size and format otherwise it will not be accepted
STEP 4: Payment of Application Fee
After submitting all the documents successfully applicants need to submit the application fee as a final step of filling the application form
- Candidate need to pay a prescribed amount as application fee.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Payment can be done using Credit card/Debit Card/ Net banking
STEP 5: Submitting of Application Fee
This is the last step of the application procedure, candidates must check all the details filled in the application form. Application form with wrong or incomplete information will not be accepted
- After successful payment, a receipt for the same will be generated
- Candidates can take the print out of that receipt for future use