MAHATET 2021 Application Form is expected to be available in the month of November 2020 online. To fill the form successfully, candidates will have to deposit the requisite fee. This exam is conducted by Maharashtra Government to enrol the candidates in the teaching course for both levels i.e. primary and upper level. For further details about the Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 application form candidates must go through the whole article.
MAHATET 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check the Application form dates of MAHATET 2021 through below given table:
|Release of Application Form||To be announced|
|Last date for Submitting the application fee||To be announced|
|Release of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date of MAHATET 2021||To be announced|
Applicants may go through the important dates from the above details and start preparing for the exam accordingly.
MAHATET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check the below-mentioned points regarding the details of Maharashtra TET 2021 Application form:
- The application form will be available on the official website. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Maharashtra Government will release the application form in online mode.
- First, the applicants need to choose the course in which he/she wants to apply
- Valid information like email-id and password should be used for the registration.
- After successful registration, the application form will appear on the screen.
- Candidates need to fill all the basic and required information in the application form of MAHATET 2021.
- All the details in the application form should be filled very carefully.
- Any wrong detail or information will not be accepted and the application form will be rejected by the authorities.
- Applicants need to upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After filling the application form candidates must need to click on the submit button.
- Aspirants need to pay the application fee after successful submission of the application form.
Documents required for filling MAHATET 2021 Application Form
here are some necessary documents that applicants need to provide while filling the application form as proof of their eligibility for the examination. The list of such documents is given below
- Scanned copy of a photograph with white background
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Valid id proof
- Declaration with the signature of candidates and their parents
MAHATET 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payment -Candidates can pay the application fee Online. Last date for submitting the application fee is.
MAHATET Registration Fee 2021
|Category||Paper (I & II) Separately||Paper (1&2) Both|
|OBC/SBC/General candidates||Rs 500/-||Rs 800/-|
|SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs 250/-||Rs 400/-|
- Online payment can be done using one of the following options:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net banking
- Slip will be generated as a proof of fee payment
How to Apply MAHATET 2021?
Candidates may check the below steps for filling the online application form for Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2021
STEP 1- Registration
Candidates need to follow certain steps for Maharashtra TET 2021 registration
- Candidates need to visit the official website and click on the link.
- After that candidates have to choose the course in which they want to apply.
- Candidates have to give the following valid details in the registration form:
- Name of the candidate
- Mobile number
- E-mail id
- Course type
STEP 2: Filling up of Application Form
After successful registration candidate can proceed to the application form in which candidates need to provide the information in various sections:
- Personal Details:
- Candidate name
- Father's name & Mother's name
- Course preferred
- Date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY format)
- Contact Details:
- Mobile number
- E-mail address
- Academic details:
- Marks of class 10th
- Marks of class 12th or equivalent exam
- Year of passing
- Name of school/college (Last attended)
- Name of the board
- Examination details:
- Exam city
- Exam centre
- Any optional subject (if required
STEP 3: Uploading Documents
While filling up the application form all the documents must need to be uploaded for the successful submission of the form. Below are some documents which are needed to be uploaded
Documents needed for MAHATET application form 2019
|Scanned coloured photograph||.jpg||Less than 200KB|
|Scanned signature||.jpg||Less than 200KB|
All the documents need to be uploaded in prescribed size and format otherwise it will not be accepted
STEP 4: Payment of Application Fee
After submitting all the documents successfully applicants need to submit the application fee as a final step of filling the application form
- Candidate needs to pay a prescribed amount as application fee.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Payment can be done using Credit card/Debit Card/ Net banking
STEP 5: Submitting of Application Fee
This is the last step of the application procedure, candidates must check all the details filled in the application form. Application form with wrong or incomplete information will not be accepted
- After successful payment, a receipt for the same will be generated
- Candidates can take the print out of that receipt for future use
MAHATET 2021 Admit Card
All the registered candidates are advised to download the MAHA TET admit card as per schedule. It is released at the official website just before the exam and after the completion of the Application Form submission process. Candidates must not forget to carry the hall ticket to the examination centre.