MAHATET Eligibility Criteria is set by the conducting body Maharashtra Government. This exam is conducted to enroll the candidates in the teaching course for both upper and primary level both. This course help the candidates for the prepartion of being a teacher. This exam is conducted once every year. For further information regarding the Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 candidate must go through the whole article.
MAHATET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must check the MAHATET 2019 eligibility for the exams before appearing. Applicants must go through the whole eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates need to fit in the eligibility criteria before applying for it. If the candidate does not fit in the eligibility criteria then the candidate will not be allowed to give the exam. The application will be rejected if the candidate does not match the Maharashtra TET 2020 eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for Primary Level (1 to 5)-
- Candidates must have scored minimum of 55% marks in Higher Secondary or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Two year Diploma in the primary education from the recognzed institute.
- Must have 45% marks from a recognised board as per National Council of Teacher Education(Regulations 2002) & also one year Bachelor in Education.
- Must have 50% marks in the Higher secondary recognised by the board & four year of B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or BAEd/ B.Sc.Ed.
- Must have minimum 50% marks from a recognised body & one year of B.Ed. certified (special education).
- Accredited University’s Degree and the recognized institution’s education science pass two-year diploma.
Eligibility Criteria for Upper Level (6 to 12)-
- Candidate must have passed a two-year Diploma in Accredited University’s Elementary Education and Accredited Institution.
- Must have secure minimum 45% marks from a recognised institution as per National Council of Teacher Education(Regulations 2002) & B.Ed. from a recognised board.
- Candidates having Higher Secondary (or equivalent) examination with a minimum of 50% marks from recognised board & four years of Bachelor of Elementary Education.
- Applicants minimum of 50% marks in the Higher Secondary (or equivalent) examination from approved board & four years B.A./B.Sc.Ed. or B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed.
- The applicants having degree of recognized University with minimum 50% marks and one-year-old B.Ed from recognized University (Special Education).
- Horticulture and Crop Science Department of Agriculture and passed a degree examination in Pre School Management in Health and Medical Services Group and a one-year title of the recognized university.
Important Instructions for MAHATET 2019
Candidates need to fulfil the eligibility criteria for the exam before appearing for it. All the candidates need to to be eligible before applying for the application form of Maharashtra TET 2020. This exam is conducted to enrol the candidates in the teaching course. If the candidate does not fits in the eligibility criteria, then he/she will not be allowed to give the exam and the whole admission process will get cancelled. Applicants for primary level need to fit in the eligibility for the primary course and applicants for upper level need to fit in the eligibility for the upper level.