MAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria is set by the exam conducting body - All India Management Association (AIMA). It is the main conducting authority of AIMA 2020. This exam is a national level exam conducted once in a year. The aspirants must know all the information related to the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. They should know whether they are eligible for the test for which they are applying or not. Therefore, aspirants can go through the whole article below to know about officially announced eligibility of MAT 2020.
MAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding MAT 2020 Eligibility criteria is provided in this section. They should check their eligibility before proceeding for application of MAT 2020. The application will be rejected if the candidate does not match the MAT 2020 eligibility criteria.
- MAT eligibility does not impose any age bar to appear in the entrance exam.
- The candidate applying for the MAT 2020 February exam must fulfil one of the following MAT 2020 exam eligibility criteria:
- Completed Bachelor’s degree, or
- Completed professional degree e.g. CA/CS/ICWA, or
- Must be in the final year of Bachelor’s degree
- MAT 2019 is usually conducted 4 times in a year in February, May, September, and December. The minimum qualification for MAT is graduation in any discipline from any recognized University or equivalent recognized degree.
- A final year aspirant in any undergraduate (i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com., B.Tech., etc) can also appear provisionally.
- There is a minimum percentage requirement in graduation, which is different for different University and colleges.
Any B-School which is National college or International college is no age limitation for MAT examination. can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates.
MAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria - Educational Qualification
- Qualifying Exam: Minimum qualification required to sit in the entrance examination is graduation. The aspirants may complete their graduation from the recognized University in any of the course like BA, B.Sc., B.Com., B.Tech. etc.
- Appearing Aspirants: The final year graduation appearing aspirants can also apply for the Management aptitude test 2019.
MAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria - Percentage Criteria
Achieve minimum passing marks in graduation to appear the MAT examination. The percentage criteria for graduation vary from university to university. The aspirants are suggested to refer the information brochures of particular MI’s/University for the same.
MAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria - Age Criteria:
- There is no barrier in age limitation for MAT 2019 examination. As per AIMA rules, the candidate of any age can appear the exam.
- The aspirants who have no work experience can also give the examination.
MAT 2020 Number of Attempts:
- Aspirants that they attend the MAT 2019 examination as many times as possible. There is no restriction in the number of attempts, but try to qualify the examination in the first time only.
- The PBT and CBT examination of MAT is scheduled four times in a year, the aspirants can attend all the four examinations if not satisfied with the scores.
Important points to be kept in mind -
- No job experience is required to apply for the exam.
- A certain number of seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes.
- A candidate can apply for the exam as many times as aspirant wants to.
- The final year graduate students who clear MAT need to submit proof of the completion of their graduation.
- Any failure to do so will result in the cancellation of their admission to a respective institute.