MAT 2020(May Session) Admit Card will be released on 12 May for PBT and 28 April for CBT on the official website of the AIMA. Candidates will have to login with their login id given at the time of registration to download the admission ticket. The MAT exam is conducted four times a year by the All India Management Association (AIMA). MAT 2020 Admit Card will be issued to those candidates only who have submitted their application form in a prescribed format. This is a national level exam. Candidates can go through the article below to know the details about MAT Admit Card.
- MAT 2020(May Session) Admit Card will be released on 12 May for PBT and 28 April for CBT.
MAT 2020 Admit Card Dates
Candidate can check the dates for MAT 2020(May session) for the below-given table:
MAT 2020 Admit card Important Dates(May Session)
MAT 2020 Admit Card events
Availability of Admit Card (CBT)
28 April 2020
Availability of Admit Card (PBT)
10 May 2020
MAT 2020 Exam(CBT)(May session)
03 May 2020
MAT 2020 Exam(PBT)(May session)
16 May 2020
MAT 2020 Admit Card
MAT 2020(May) admit card for PBT will be issued on 10 May 2020 and CBT on the date 28 April 2020 by the official authority -All India Management Association (AIMA) to those candidates only who have submitted their application form on time in a prescribed format. It is mandatory to bring MAT Hall Ticket 2020 at the exam centre on the day of the exam. The candidates should know the important information related to MAT Admit Card given below:
- MAT 2020 (May) admit card for CBT will be issued on 28 April 2020.
- Admit card of Management Aptitude Test will be available through online mode only.
- To download the admit card, candidates have to log in with application number, password and security key that was generated at the time of MAT registration.
- After downloading, candidates must check whether the information on the admit card of MAT is correct or not.
- If any discrepancy is found by the candidates in the information in their admit card then the candidates need to inform the same to the official authority of MAT exam.
- The seat will be randomly allotted to the candidate on completing the procedure.
- Candidates found carrying any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except those mentioned above inside MAT examination Hall will be debarred from appearing the examination.
- Mobile Phones, Bluetooth devices, Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of Calculator are not allowed in the MAT Examination Hall. Possession of such items during the MAT Examination may lead to cancellation of the candidate.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre-in-Charge, will leave his/her seat or MAT Examination Hall until the duration of examination is over.
Documents Required for MAT 2020 Examination
Candidates must carry the documents following documents while appearing for MAT 2020 entrance exam:
- Print out of MAT 2020 Hall Ticket
- Blue / Black Ball Pen (for PBT exam)
- A valid id Proof from the following:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officier
How to Download MAT 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates must check the given below steps before download the MAT admit card:
- Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website of All India Management Association. Click here>MAT Admit Card
- Step 2: Click on the link ' MAT February 2020 Admit Card'.
- Step 3: Candidates enter their registration number and password.
- Step 4: Aspirants check their admit card of MAT carefully.
- Step 5: Download and take multiple prints of the admit card for further reference.
Details on Management Aptitude Test Admit Card 2020
The candidates must check the following details that are mentioned on the MAT admit card is listed below:
- Candidate Name
- Date of birth
- Mode of exam
- Form No
- Roll No
- Date of exam
- Exam Schedule
- Test Venue Address
- Photograph of candidate
- Signature of candidate
MAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The candidates must ensure that they are familiar with MAT 2020 Exam Pattern so that they have an idea of the question paper format and they can accordingly prepare for the Management Aptitude exam (MAT).