MAT 2020 Application Form(May Session) is available from 05 March 2020 and the last date to fill the form is extended to 07 June 2020 for PBT and 15 June 2020 for CBT. Management Aptitude Test is a national level examination. MAT is applicable for the admission of the interested candidates into PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management), Masters in Business Administration (MBA). Candidates can go through the whole article to know the MAT 2019 registration process or application form filling process.
MAT Latest Updates:
- MAT 2020 (May) application window is open from 05 March.
- The last date of MAT application form is 07 June 2020 for PBT and 15 June 2020 for CBT.
MAT 2020 Application Form
The candidates can check the important dates for MAT Application Form 2020 like registration start and end date, etc. in the table given below:
MAT 2020 Registration form Dates(May)
MAT 2020 Events
Availability of Application Form (PBT and CBT)
Last Date for filling Application Form (CBT)
15 June 2020
Last Date for filling Application Form (PBT)
|07 June 2020|
Applicant must check the filled details in registration form because once the submission of form is done candidate will not allow doing any correction.
MAT 2020 Application form Registration
Before filling the form must check the MAT 2020 eligibility criteria to avoid rejection of form. Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the Management Aptitude Test Registration 2020:
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- The candidates have to submit the form online. The application form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- The candidate should provide a valid e-mail Id and mobile number. All communication will be made on this e-mail Id and all the information through SMS will be sent on this number.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 KB–200 KB). Similarly, the signature needs to be uploaded in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 KB–30 KB).
- Candidate has to login with the login ID to fill the registration form.
- The details of the Candidate's Name, Mother's Name, Father's Name, Category, PwD status, Gender, Date of birth, as filled by candidate in the form.
- Take multiple photocopies of your application form for further process.
Important Instructions regarding MAT 2020 Application form
The final submission of online Application form will remain incomplete if all the steps are not completed. Such form will stand rejected, and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
- No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained.
- The entire application process of MAT is online. This includes filling of basic details and educational details, uploading of scanned images( for first-timer candidates), Payment of Fees and Printing of Confirmation page. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation page to MAT through Post/Fax/ By Hand.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the MAT's website regularly for the latest updates and to check their SMS/e-mails.
MAT 2020 Application Form Last Date
Candidates need to be aware that the MAT doesn't provide the facility or any provision of submitting the Late application form with an additional fee or charges. So, it is advised to register and complete the MAT application form along with fee payment, within the given timelines mentioned above.
MAT 2020 Application Fee
Get the information regarding MAT 2020 registration fees below:
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through:
- The online mode only via Debit/Credit card/Net Banking Service.
- After successful payment, the candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Page.
- In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate's account.
Registration Fee for MAT 2020
Mode of Exam
|Computer-Based Test (CBT)|
|Paper-Based Test (PBT)|
|Computer-Based Test and Paper-Based Test (CBT+PBT)|
Only Indian candidates can apply for the exam.
Documents required for filling the MAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates would be required to upload a few documents as well as would require few documents to refer to while filling up the online MAT 2019 application form. Below is the list of documents that applicant have to upload:
Documents that need to be Uploaded
- Scanned Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Category Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
How to Apply for MAT 2020?
There is the procedure filling the application form for both PBT and CBT is given below:
For new Candidate have to Create a login
- New Candidate have to visit the official website and click on the Register button. Click here>MAT Registration
- Fill the details to create a log in. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number for applying online to receive
- The OTP for email ID and mobile number verification.
- Press the button “Submit”, an OTP will be sent to your email id; enter the OTP in the space provided and click on the button “Verify & Submit” to create your Login.
- The confirmation message for the New Login created will be sent on your email.
Note: Kindly note the Email‐ID, Date of birth and Password as filled will be used to login to the website to fill the online registration form.
Essential documents to be made ready before starting to fill up the MAT registration form, keep ready with you the following details/documents/Information
- Valid Email ID (the email should remain valid for at least 1 year)
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg/jpeg format. File size should not less than 40 KB.
- Image of scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format. File size should not less than 10KB.
- Debit /Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm Wallet details
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
Already Logged in Candidate have to log in to their account to complete the registration process
- Already logged in candidate to visit the website: https://mat.aima.in/dec19 and log in by clicking on “Login” button.
- Enter the registered email, password, date of birth and click on the “Submit” button.
- Select exam mode, test city choices, payment mode and process the payment by clicking on the “Save & Next” button.
NOTE: Payment of registration fee can be made through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / Wallet or UPI.
Upload Photo and Signature
- Upload Photograph - Photograph must be a recent passport size colour photo. Make sure that the coloured photo is taken against a light-coloured, preferably white background, and has no harsh shadows. If you wear glasses, make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes are seen. Also, ensure that both ears are visible in the photo. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable in the photograph. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your
face. The photo image file should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format. Size of file should not be less than 40KB.
- Upload Signature - Sign on white paper with Black ink pen and scan it. Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page. Please note that this signature would appear on the Admit Card, and if it does not match the signature
on the answer sheet at the time of the written test and at the time of Interview, the candidature will be cancelled. The image should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format. Size of file should not be less than 10KB.
Fill Personal Particulars, Qualification & Experiences and Choices for Management Institutes (MI)
- Fill the details on the online registration form. Since your eligibility will be screened based on the information furnished by you, you are required to exercise sufficient care to correctly furnish the personal details, your Qualification details, etc.
- Candidates opting for both PBT and CBT will have the benefit of selecting an additional 2 MIs for sending their scores in addition to the existing option of selecting 5 MIs i.e. they can select 7 MIs in total.
- While filling the registration form, please save the information by clicking on the button “SAVE”.
- In case you wish to edit any information, log-in again using the same Email‐ID, Date of Birth and Password. After editing the information, ensure to save it by clicking the button “SAVE”.
View/Download Registration form
- Candidate can view the form after making payment and can take a print out of the same for their record