MP PPT 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in the 1st week of April 2021 tentatively through online mode. Madhya Pradesh Pre-Polytechnic Test is a State Level examination for candidates who wish to get admission into diploma courses in several disciplines at various polytechnic colleges/institutions in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Read the complete article to know more about MP PPT Application Form 2021.
MP PPT 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination, to avoid chaos. The important dates regarding the MP PPT 2021 are as follows:
Application form availability
|1st week of April 2021|
Submission of application form
|Last week of April 2021|
Application Correction Window
|1st week of April to last week of April 2021|
Candidates are advised to strictly follow the schedule and don’t wait for the last date to apply.
MP PPT 2021 Application Form
The Application form will be available by online mode at the official website of respective authority. All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the info about MP PPT 2021 from this page before filling the application form. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying.
- Candidates should be aware of all the important dates in order not to miss anything.
- The application fee for the examination should be known, to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Various documents such as a scanned photograph, signature and mark sheets should be kept ready at the time of application and various other documents to fill the rest of the details in the form.
Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points regarding the examination:
- Candidates can apply for the examination via Online mode only.
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate. Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
Documents Required for MP PPT 2021 Application Form
Applicants should keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
File Size: 3-100 KB
Dimension: 4cm x 5cm
File Size: 3-30 KB
Dimension: 4cm x 1.5cm
Hand-written Self Declaration
File Size: 3-100 KB
- The candidate has to write the following in the self-declaration:
I hereby declare that all statements made in this application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. If any information is found false at any stage or not satisfying the eligibility criteria according to the requirements, my candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- The documents should be properly scanned and all the details should be clear.
MP PPT 2021 Application Fee
The application fee of MP PPT 2021 can be paid in online mode via credit/debit card and net banking only. Application fee for various courses is given below:
MP PPT Registration fee 2021
SC/ST/PHC/OBC/ with MP DOMICILE
The fees deposited is non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to fill the MP PPT 2021 Application Form?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for MP PPT 2021. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer the following given procedure to avoid any errors. The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
- Visit the official website of MP PPT 2021.
- Register by filling in some basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc.
- Click “Submit”
- A confirmation mail with user id and password will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
- The candidate should remember the application number for future references.
- Login to account using the credentials received on your registered email and mobile number.
- Click “Fill Application Form”.
Step 4-Enter Details:
- Enter all the personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, gender, e-mail ID etc.
- Enter the address details as applicable.
- Candidates should fill all the details properly to avoid mistakes.
- Click “Save and Submit”.
Step 5-Enter Academic Details:
- Enter the educational qualification details correctly.
- Fill all the details very carefully.
- Click “Save”.
Step 6-Upload Documents: Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
Step 7-Fee Payment:
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Step 8-Final Preview and Declaration: Check the final preview, check the declaration box and submit it when all the details are correct.
- The last step is to take the printout of the receipt of the payment made as a confirmation of submission of application form for future use.
- It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
MP PPT 2021 Admit Card
The hall ticket of MP PPT 2021 can be downloaded from the official website by enterng their application number and date of birth. There are two parts of the test admit card, 1st part - the details of the exam and candidates are mentioned such as the candidate’s name, name of the course, reporting time, duration of the exam, address of the exam center etc. In the second part of MP PPT admit card consists of the identification details of the candidates.