MP PPT 2020 Admit Card is expected to be released in August 2020 on the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board(MPPEB). Candidates will require to enter application number and date of birth in dialog box to download the MP PPT Admit Card 2020. Applicants must note that it is mandatory to carry the print out of the MP PPT Admit Card on the day of the test, as without it entry will not be given in the examination hall. Those who will submit the form successfully will only be issued the hall ticket. Candidates are advised to go through the complete article to know more about the MP PPT Admit Card 2020.
- Admit Card for MP PPT 2020 will be released very soon on the MPPEB website.
MP PPT 2020 Admit Card Dates
Candidates can check the schedule for MP PPT 2020 entrance exam call letter below in the table:
MP PPT Admit Card Schedule
|Release date for MP PPT 2020 Admit Card||August 2020|
|MP PPT 2020 exam date||01-02 September 2020|
The aspirants are advised to keep visiting the page to know more about the MP PPT admission card 2020.
MP PPT 2020 Admit Card
MP PPT 2020 Admit Card will be available online on the official website of the competent authority. Candidates who will be appearing for the examination are advised to download and print a copy of their hall tickets. For Madhya Pradesh PPT 2020 Admit Card, candidates must keep below important things in mind:
- The authority will not send Admit Cards by post to any applicant.
- Candidates must carry their Admit Cards to the examination centre without which they might not be allowed to take the examination.
- Must not write anything on the hall ticket unnecessarily.
- As the authority will release two admit cards, it is mandatory to carry both to the exam hall.
- Must carry a government Photo ID proof in original for cross verification.
- Candidate should compulsorily paste the self-attested Photo in the second part of Test Admit Card.
- The Admit Cards/Admission Tickets must be carefully preserved by the candidate and produced at the time of Admission if required by the Admitting Institute.
Documents to be carried to MP PPT 2020 Test Center
Following are the list of documents which will be needed in the MP PPT 2020 exam centre for certification purpose:
- A printout of the MP PPT Admit Card
- A valid photo id proof.
The Id proofs must be original and can be
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- A hard copy of Aadhaar Card
- e-Aadhar card if verified by UIDAI
How to Download MP PPT 2020 Admit Card?
Follow the instructions below to download the admit card, go through for more information & general idea regarding how to download the MP PPT admit card 2020:
Step 1 - Visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board(MPPEB). A link will also be provided here, on the release of hall ticket.
Step 2 - Find the login page and enter the details such as Application Number and Date of Birth in the specified fields.
Step 3 - Then enter the code that appears below these two fields.
Step 4 - After entering all the above details, submit the details by clicking on the Search button.
Step 5 - Admit card will open, download it & get the printout of it for all further uses.
Details mentioned on MP PPT 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be released into two sections and the following details will be printed on the MP PPT Admit Card 2020.
Part I of MP PPT Admit Card
- Applicant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Exam date and timings
- Roll Number
- Address of the examination centre
Part 2 of MP PPT Admit Card which candidates need to fill at the time of examination
- Left-hand thumb impression
- Handwriting proof
Important Instructions for MP PPT 2020
The candidates must keep in mind below vital instructions to be followed for MP PPT 2020 entrance exam:
- No one will get entry to the exam centre after reporting time.
- At the exam centre, candidates will have to undergo biometric verification and then they can enter.
- Any kind of Calculators, Phones, Beepers, Pagers, Mobile, Cell or any other Electronic Devices are strictly prohibited in the Examination Hall.
- Candidates will be able to see the score of the exam on the computer screen just after the exam.