MP PPT 2022 Syllabus is decided by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). The syllabus for MP PPT 2022 specifies the important topics from which questions will be framed for the entrance exam. Madhya Pradesh Pre-Polytechnic Test Syllabus will be released in the pdf along with the information brochure. Madhya Pradesh Pre-Polytechnic Test is organized to offer admission to various Diploma Programmes in the colleges of Madhya Pradesh. Those who are interested in appearing MP PPT 2022 can go through the complete article below to know more about its syllabus.
MP PPT 2022 Syllabus
The candidates can check the subject-wise syllabus for MP PPT 2022 below. By knowing the syllabus of the exam its become a bit easy to prepare for the exam and fetch good marks.
MP PPT 2022 Syllabus for Mathematics
- Real Numbers
- Euclid’s division lemma
- Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic
- Proofs of the irrationality of √ √ √
- The decimal representation of rational numbers in terms of terminating/non-terminating recurring decimals.
- Pair of Linear Equations in two variables
- Pair of linear equations in two variables and graphical method of their solution, consistency/inconsistency.
- Algebraic conditions for a number of solutions.
- The solution of a pair of linear equations in two variables algebraically - by substitution, by elimination, and by cross multiplication method.
- Simple situational problems. Simple problems on equations reducible to linear equations
- Zeros of a polynomial
- Relationship between zeros and coefficients of quadratic polynomials.
- Statement and simple problems on division algorithm for polynomials with real coefficients.
- Quadratic Equations
- The standard form of a quadratic equation.
- Solutions of quadratic equations (only real roots) by factorization,by using the quadratic formula, by completing the square
- Relationship between discriminant and nature of roots.
- Situational problems based on quadratic equations related to day to day activities to be incorporated.
- Arithmetic Progressions
- The motivation for studying Arithmetic Progression
- Derivation of the nth term and sum of the first n terms of A.P. and their application in solving daily life problems.
- Lines(In two dimensions)
- Concepts of coordinate geometry, graphs of linear equations.
- Distance formula.
- Section formula (internal division).
- Area of a triangle.
- Trigonometric ratios of an acute angle of a right-angled triangle.
- Proof of their existence (well defined); motivate the ratios whichever are defined at 0o and 90o
- Relationships between the ratios.
- Trigonometric Identities
- Heights & Distances
- (Prove) If a line is drawn parallel to one side of a triangle to intersect the other two sides
in distinct points, the other two sides are divided in the same ratio.
- (Motivate) If a line divides two sides of a triangle in the same ratio, the line is parallel to
the third side.
- ) In a triangle, if the square on one side is equal to the sum of the squares on the other
two sides, the angles opposite to the first side is a right angle.
- Areas related to Circles- the area of a circle; area of sectors and segments of a circle.
- Surface Areas & Volumes
- Statistics & Probability
- Mean, median and mode of grouped data (bimodal situation to be avoided). Cumulative frequency graph.
- Definition of probability. Simple problems on single events (not using set notation).
MP PPT 2022 Syllabus for Science
- Chemical reactions- Chemical equation, Balanced chemical equation, implications of a balanced chemical equation, types of chemical reactions.
- Acids, bases and salts: Their definitions in terms of furnishing of H+ and OH– ions, General properties, examples and uses, the concept of pH scale, the importance of pH in everyday life.
- Metals and nonmetals: Properties of metals and non-metals; Reactivity series; Formation and properties of ionic compounds; Basic metallurgical processes; Corrosion and its prevention.
- Carbon compounds: Covalent bonding in carbon compounds. Versatile nature of carbon. Homologous series. Nomenclature of carbon compounds containing functional
groups. Chemical properties of carbon compounds, Ethanol and Ethanoic acid (only properties and uses), soaps and detergents.
- Periodic classification of elements: Need for classification, Early attempts at classification of elements (Dobereiner’s Triads, Newland’s Law of Octaves, Mendeleev’s Periodic Table), Modern periodic table, gradation in properties, valency, atomic number, metallic and non-metallic properties.
- The World of the Living
- Life processes: ‘Living Being’. The basic concept of nutrition, respiration, transport and excretion in plants and animals.
- Control and co-ordination in animals and plants: Tropic movements in plants; Introduction of plant hormones; Control and co-ordination in animals: the nervous system; voluntary, involuntary and reflex action; Chemical co-ordination: animal hormones
- Heredity and Evolution: Heredity; Mendel’s contribution
- Natural Phenomena
- Reflection of light by curved surfaces
- Images formed by spherical mirrors
- Centre of curvature, principal axis, principal focus, focal length, mirror formula magnification.
- Refraction; Laws of refraction, refractive index
- Refraction of light by a spherical lens
- An image formed by spherical lenses
- Lens formula, Magnification. Power of a lens.
- The functioning of a lens in the human eye, defects of vision and their corrections, applications of spherical mirrors and lenses.
- Refraction of light through a prism
- Scattering of light, Dispersion of light, applications in daily life.
- How Things Work
- Electric current, potential difference and electric current.
- Ohm’s law; Resistance, Resistivity,
- Factors on which the resistance of a conductor depends.
- Series combination of resistors, the parallel combination of resistors and its applications in daily life.
- Force on a current-carrying conductor
- Heating effect of electric current and its applications in daily life.
- Electric power, Interrelation between P, V, I and R.
- Magnetic effects of current: Magnetic field, field lines, field due to a current-carrying conductor, field due to current carrying coil or solenoid
- Fleming’s Left-Hand Rule
- Electric Motor
- Electromagnetic induction
- The induced potential difference, Induced current.
- Fleming’s Right Hand Rule, Electric Generator,
- Direct current. Alternating current
- Domestic electric circuits.
- Natural Resources
- Sources of energy: Different forms of energy
- Fossil fuels, solar energy; biogas; wind, water and tidal energy; Nuclear energy.
- Renewable versus non-renewable sources of Energy
- Our environment: Ozone depletion, Eco-system, Environmental problems, waste production and their solutions.
- Biodegradable and nonbiodegradable substances.
- Management of natural resources -Conservation and judicious use of natural resources.
- Forest and wildlife; Coal and Petroleum conservation.
Preparation Tips for MP PPT 2022
The candidates must follow preparation ways in order to score well in the exam. Check the expert tips given below.
- Applicants who are in plan to appear for MP PPT must check the syllabus carefully and prepare proper notes.
- As the questions in the exam are from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English, so choose the books wisely where the concepts are clearly stated
- Candidates should start preparing difficult topics first & then go through the easy ones.
- As of today many videos are available for most of the subjects, so candidates can watch videos & follow these instructions to prepare.
- Solving previous year question papers helps a lot as it gives an idea of what kind of questions are asked.
- Must not forget to revise the notes.
MP PPT 2022 Hall Ticket
The authority will release the admit card of those candidates who will successfully submit the application form Applicants must have to carry the MP PPT admission ticket as it's a mandatory document to be carried to the exam hall.