OUAT 2021 Application form has been released on 02 August by Orissa University and 03 September is the last date to apply. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before applying to avoid rejection. Candidates can get admission in the field of Agriculture/ B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture/ B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.Tech. (Agril. Engg.) / B.F.Sc. / B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry & B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science. Candidates can read the given below article to know more about OUAT 2021 Application form.
OUAT 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the important dates from the below-given table below to stay updated with events of OUAT Application Form 2021.
OUAT 2021 Registration Dates
|Application form availability||02 August 2021|
|Last date to apply||03 September 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||04 September 2021|
|Last date for correction||03 September 2021|
|Admit card availability||16 September 2021|
|OUAT 2021 exam||27th to 30th September 2021|
OUAT 2021 Application Form
There will be two parts to the OUAT Application Form 2021 – Form A and Form B. The first one has to be submitted online while applying for OUAT 2021 and the other needs to be submitted after having appeared for the exam. The second form is required for the counselling round and will be submitted in the offline mode.
- The candidate must read the prospectus before applying.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Multiple application forms of any candidate will be rejected.
- Candidate must take print of the application form for further process.
Instruction for filling the form A
The Candidate can have access to the OUAT 2021 registration form-A by visiting the website & clicking on a link “Submission of online Application Form-A for OUAT Common Entrance Examination 2021.
Documents required to fill the OUAT 2021 Application form A
- Candidate's photograph
- Candidate's signature
Instruction for filling the OUAT form B
After the declaration of OUAT 2021 result of Diploma in Agro-Polytechnic, the candidate can access Form-B on website www.ouat.nic.in by clicking on a link “Submission of online Application Form-B for U.G. Courses 2020-21 by OUAT Agro-Polytechnic pass out students”. Submission of Online Application Form-B will be mandatory for admission into Under Graduate Courses for the candidates of J&K under PMSSS and Kashmiri Migrant candidates who have submitted Form - A). The candidate is advised to take the printout of the application form for further process.
Documents Required to fill the OUAT form B
Following documents will be needed to submit the online Application B for OUAT 2021.
- Mark sheet of 10th standard.
- Certificate of 10th standard showing date of birth.
- Mark sheet of 10+2 Science.
- Certificate of 10+2 Science.
- SC/ST/Green Card certificate from the competent authority for the respective reserved category.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate issued from Medical Board / competent authority authenticated by Medical Board of any Govt. Medical College of Odisha.
- Residential certificate (Except for candidate with Odia as a subject in 10th standard from any recognized School/Institution of Odisha.
- NCC ‘B’ certificate duly authenticated by the Commanding Officer of the enrolled NCC unit on the backside of the original certificate.
- Aadhaar Card.
- In case of NRI/PIO Sponsored applicant, all the documents i) Filled ii) Passport of the sponsor.
- iii) Visa/Permanent residential certificate of the sponsor.
iv) Residential proof of sponsor (electric bill, telephone bill, water bill etc.)
- Certificate as proof of OUAT employee from Registrar, OUAT to claim admission under OUAT Employee quota.
- Permanent Residential Certificate to claim admission under Western Odisha quota.
- Bonafide Certificate issued by Rajya Sainik Board, Govt. of Odisha, Bhubaneswar-2 for an applicant seeking admission into Armed Forces Personnel quota.
- Domicile certificate from the District Magistrate, Govt. of J&K to claim admission under Prime
- Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) quota for candidates of J&K.
- Certificate from the competent authority for being a migrant of Kashmir to claim admission under Kashmiri Migrant quota.
Note: If a candidate does not upload the relevant document/certificate for a claim in the category, then that claim and the benefit attached will not be entertained.
How to fill OUAT 2021 Application Form?
The candidates can follow the below-given steps to avoid mistakes while filling the OUAT application form:
For Form A
Step 1. Registration
Visit the OUAT official website.
Enter the Registration details like valid mobile no and email address. The mobile number will be validated by an OTP to the entered mobile number as all information regarding the admission process will be sent via SMS.
Step 2. Filling the application form
Candidate needs to fill the following details to complete the application form.
- Personal Details
- Correct Aadhaar / Aadhaar Enrolment number,
- E-mail ID
- Mobile phone number
- Choice of exam center as per the preference
Step 3. Upload Documents
After completing the application form candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of documents in below given prescribed format.
|Candidate's Photograph||200px X 150px||Between 20-50kb||jpg/jpeg|
|Candidate's signature|| 100px X 150px||Between 10-20kb||jpg/jpeg|
Step 4. Application Fee payment
After completing all the above process candidate will have to submit the application fee. The candidate has to pay Rs. 1400/- (Common for all).
Mode of payment
Fee can be submitted through Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card of any Bank. Online submission and Payment in cash can also be made through Common Service Centre (Jana Seva Kendra).
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
Step 5. Submission
Once the candidate successfully pays the registration fee, he/she will receive a message confirming the acceptance of the application form on mobile phone and also through e-mail. After successful payment, the candidate must take the printout of computer-generated filled Application Form-A with payment details for future reference.
For OUAT Form B
Candidate can fill the form B after the entrance exam. The OUAT 2021 Application Form-B will be opened with partly filled in data from Form-A and the rest part like academic qualification, category, etc in relevant fields will be filled up by the candidates carefully.
- Candidate has to upload the above-mentioned documents(up to 200 Kb).
- After the successful submission of application Form-B, a confirmation SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- The candidates are advised to take a printout of application Form-B for further process.
For NRI Candidate
- Passport of the sponsor,
- Visa/Permanent residential certificate of the sponsor
- Residential proof of sponsor(electric bill, telephone bill, water bill etc.)
OUAT 2021 Application form correction
Candidate must fill the OUAT 2021 application form carefully as no form correction window will be provided by the authority.
OUAT 2021 Exam Centre
Given below the list of OUAT 2021 exam center:
OUAT 2021 Admit card