OUAT 2020 Application form has been started for PG courses & the last date is extended until 30 September 2020. Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology has released the OUAT Application form on the official website of the university. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before applying to avoid rejection. Candidates can get admission in the field of Agriculture/ B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture/ B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.Tech. (Agril. Engg.) / B.F.Sc. / B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry & B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science. Candidate can read the given below article to know more about OUAT 2020 Application form.
OUAT 2020 Latest Updates
- OUAT 2020 Form last date is 30 September 2020 for PG (Agri & Allied subjects) & UG courses form B.
OUAT 2020 Important dates
Candidate can check the important dates form the below-given table to stay updated with events.
OUAT 2020 Application Form Dates
|Availability of UG application form||20 February 2020|
|OUAT Form A last date||15 May 2020|
|OUAT Form B last date||30 September 2020|
|For PG courses Application form release date||12 August 2020|
|Last date to apply for Pg courses|
11 September 2020
30 September 2020
OUAT 2020 Application Form
There will be two parts to the OUAT Application Form 2020 – Form A and Form B. One needs to be submitted online at the time of applying for OUAT 2020 and the other needs to be submitted after having appeared for the exam in the counselling round in offline mode.
- The candidate must read the prospectus before applying.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Multiple forms of a candidate will be rejected.
- Candidate must take print of the application form for further process.
Instruction for filling the form A
Candidate can have access to the OUAT 2020 registration form-A by visiting the website & clicking on a link “Submission of online Application Form-A for OUAT Common Entrance Examination 2020.
Documents required to fill the OUAT 2020 Application form A
- Candidate's photograph
- Candidate's signature
Instruction for filling the OUAT form B
After the declaration of OUAT 2020 result of Diploma in Agro-Polytechnic, the candidate can access Form-B on website www.ouat.nic.in by clicking on a link “Submission of online Application Form-B for U.G. Courses 2020-21 by OUAT Agro-Polytechnic pass out students”. Submission of Online Application Form-B will be mandatory for admission into Under Graduate Courses for the candidates of J&K under PMSSS and Kashmiri Migrant candidates who have submitted Form - A). The candidate is advised to take the printout of the application form for further process.
Documents Required to fill the OUAT form B
Following documents will be needed to submit the online Application B for OUAT 2020.
- Mark sheet of 10th standard.
- Certificate of 10th standard showing date of birth.
- Mark sheet of 10+2 Science.
- Certificate of 10+2 Science.
- SC/ST/Green Card certificate from the competent authority for the respective reserved category.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate issued from Medical Board / competent authority authenticated by Medical Board of any Govt. Medical College of Odisha.
- Residential certificate (Except for candidate with Odia as a subject in 10th standard from any recognized School/Institution of Odisha.
- NCC ‘B’ certificate duly authenticated by the Commanding Officer of the enrolled NCC unit on the backside of the original certificate.
- Aadhaar Card.
- In case of NRI/PIO Sponsored applicant, all the documents i) Filled ii) Passport of the sponsor.
- iii) Visa/Permanent residential certificate of the sponsor.
iv) Residential proof of sponsor (electric bill, telephone bill, water bill etc.)
- Certificate as proof of OUAT employee from Registrar, OUAT to claim admission under OUAT Employee quota.
- Permanent Residential Certificate to claim admission under Western Odisha quota.
- Bonafide Certificate issued by Rajya Sainik Board, Govt. of Odisha, Bhubaneswar-2 for an applicant seeking admission into Armed Forces Personnel quota.
- Domicile certificate from the District Magistrate, Govt. of J&K to claim admission under Prime
- Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) quota for candidates of J&K.
- Certificate from the competent authority for being a migrant of Kashmir to claim admission under Kashmiri Migrant quota.
Note: If a candidate does not upload the relevant document/certificate for a claim in the category, then that claim and the benefit attached will not be entertained.
How to fill OUAT 2020 Application form?
Candidate can follow the below-given steps to avoid mistakes while filling the OUAT application form:
For Form A
Step 1. Registration
Visit the OUAT official website.
Enter the Registration details like valid mobile no and email address. The mobile number will be validated by an OTP to the entered mobile number as all information regarding the admission process will be sent via SMS.
Step 2. Filling the application form
Candidate needs to fill the following details to complete the application form.
- Personal Details
- Correct Aadhaar / Aadhaar Enrolment number,
- E-mail ID
- Mobile phone number
- Choice of exam centre as per the preference
Step 3. Upload Documents
After completing the application form candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of documents in below given prescribed format.
|Candidate's Photograph||200px X 150px||Between 20-50kb||jpg/jpeg|
|Candidate's signature|| 100px X 150px||Between 10-20kb||jpg/jpeg|
Step 4. Application Fee payment
After completing all the above process candidate will have to submit the application fee. The candidate has to pay Rs. 1350/- (Common for all).
Mode of payment
Fee can be submitted through Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card of any Bank. Online submission and Payment in cash can also be made through Common Service Centre (Jana Seva Kendra).
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
Step 5. Submission
Once the candidate successfully pays the registration fee, he/she will receive a message confirming the acceptance of the application form on mobile phone and also through e-mail. After successful payment, the candidate must take the printout of computer-generated filled Application Form-A with payment details for future reference.
For OUAT Form B
Candidate can fill the form B after the entrance exam. The OUAT 2020 Application Form-B will be opened with partly filled in data from Form-A and the rest part like academic qualification, category, etc in relevant fields will be filled up by the candidates carefully.
- Candidate has to upload the above-mentioned documents(up to 200 Kb).
- After the successful submission of application Form-B, a confirmation SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- The candidates are advised to take a print out of application Form-B for further process.
For NRI Candidate
- Passport of the sponsor,
- Visa/Permanent residential certificate of the sponsor
- Residential proof of sponsor(electric bill, telephone bill, water bill etc.)
OUAT 2020 Application form correction
Candidate must fill the OUAT 2020 application form carefully as no form correction window will be provided by the authority.
OUAT 2020 Exam Centre
Given below the list of OUAT 2020 exam centre:
OUAT 2020 Admit card