OUAT 2020 for UG courses will be held on 11 October 2020. The application form last date has been extended until 30 September 2020. It is a state-level entrance test conducted by the Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology. Candidates can get admission in the field of Agriculture/ B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture/ B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.Tech. (Agril. Engg.) / B.F.Sc. / B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry & B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science & PG courses. Candidates can read the below-given article to know more about OUAT 2020.
- The application form for OUAT PG admission 2020 (Agri & Allied Subjects) is extended until 30 September 2020.
- The candidates who have submitted online Aplication form A for UG courses are advised to submit for B between 15 - 30 September 2020.
- OUAT 2020 Exam for UG courses has been postponed & is rescheduled to be held on 11 October 2020.
- Commencement of Entrance Examination (CPET-2020) is scheduled to be held from 10 - 19 October 2020.
- CPET 2020 hall ticket will released on 30 September 2020.
OUAT 2020 Application Form
OUAT 2020 Application form
has been released in online mode on the official website of the university from 12 August 2020 for all PG courses
. There will be two forms which a candidate has to fill. Applicant must go through the below-given points to know more about OUAT 2020 Application form.
- The candidate can download the official prospectus from this page and read the instructions carefully while filling the application Form-A and Form-B.
- Candidate can have access to the registration form-A by visiting the website & clicking on a link “Submission of online Application Form-A for OUAT Common Entrance Examination 2020.
- Candidates must submit Application Form-B online after the Entrance Examination. Form-B can be accessed in the website by clicking on a link “Submission of online Application Form-B”.
- The aspirant can also access the Application Form-B by logging in using their login ID and Password.
- The scanned copy of relevant documents (within file size-210KB) must be uploaded.
- The candidates are advised not to send any hard copy of the application and documents to the University.
- The incomplete application form will be rejected.
- The candidate is advised to take the printout of the registration form for further process.
Submission of Online Application Form-B is mandatory for admission into Under Graduate Courses under and for the candidates of J&K under PMSSS and Kashmiri Migrant candidates who have submitted Form - A). The candidate is advised to take the printout of the application form for further process. OUAT application form B can be filled from 21 May 2020 to 10 June 2020
Documents to be uploaded along with Application form B
- Certificate of 10th standard showing date of birth.
- Mark sheet of 10+2 Science.
- Certificate of 10+2 Science.
- SC/ST/Green Card certificate from the competent authority for the respective reserved category.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate issued from Medical Board / competent authority authenticated by Medical Board of any Govt. Medical College of Odisha.
- Residential certificate (Except for candidate with Odia as a subject in 10th standard from any recognized School/Institution of Odisha.
- NCC ‘B’ certificate duly authenticated by the Commanding Officer of the enrolled NCC unit on the backside of the original certificate.
- Aadhaar Card.
- In case of NRI/PIO Sponsored applicant, all the documents i) Filled ii) Passport of the sponsor.
- iii) Visa/Permanent residential certificate of the sponsor.
iv) Residential proof of sponsor (electric bill, telephone bill, water bill etc.)
- Certificate as proof of OUAT employee from Registrar, OUAT to claim admission under OUAT Employee quota.
- Permanent Residential Certificate to claim admission under Western Odisha quota.
- Bonafide Certificate issued by Rajya Sainik Board, Govt. of Odisha, Bhubaneswar-2 for an applicant seeking admission into Armed Forces Personnel quota.
- Domicile certificate from the District Magistrate, Govt. of J&K to claim admission under Prime
- Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) quota for candidates of J&K.
- Certificate from the competent authority for being a migrant of Kashmir to claim admission under Kashmiri Migrant quota.
* If an applicant does not upload the relevant document/certificate for a claim in the category, then that claim and the benefit attached therewith will not be entertained.
OUAT 2020 Application Fee
Application fee for Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology is Rs. 1400/-
Mode of Payment: Net banking/Debit card/Credit card.
OUAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate is advised to check their OUAT 2020 eligibility Criteria before starting the registration process. Given below the OUAT 2020 eligibility criteria.
Nationality- Indian Candidates are allowed to give entrance test
Minimum Qualification for UG courses
- Candidate must have passed their 10+2 Science /equivalent with a minimum of 50% mark in aggregate (40% in case of SC/ST/PH) including extra optional are eligible, however, a candidate appearing in 10+2 Science Examination can also appear the entrance examination.
- The applicant must check Physics/Chemistry/Biology subject option (required).
- The candidate admitted into B.Sc (Ag)/B.Sc (Hort)/B.Sc (Forestry) /B.Sc (Home Science) without having Mathematics or Biology at the 10+2 level will have to make up their deficiency by taking pre-requisite courses in the subject (Mathematics/Biology) to be offered during the first two semesters.
Age Limit- The applicant must have completed 17 years of age.
Minimum Qualification for PG courses
- Candidate must have passed Bachelor degree examination with OGPA of at least 6.60/10.00 in ten-point scale, 3.25/5.00 in five-point scale and 2.60/4.00 in four-point scale for General Category.
- SC/ST/Person With Disability (PWD)/ Kashmiri Migrant/ Kashmiri Pandit (Non-Migrants) / Kashmiri Hindu Families (Non-Migrants) candidates, the said requirement is OGPA of at least 5.60/10.00, 2.75/ 5.00 and 2.20/4.00, respectively.
- In other cases, where marks are awarded, the candidates must have secured at least 60% marks for General Category, whereas for SC/ST/PWD/ Kashmiri Migrant/ Kashmiri Pandit (Non-Migrants) / Kashmiri Hindu Families (Non-Migrants) categories the requirement is 50% marks.
Reservation of seats
Given below the category-wise reservation of seats:
|Category||Seats in %|
|Green card holder||5|
|Armed Forced Personnel||3|
OUAT 2020 Admit Card
Hall Ticket along with Photo Identity proof must be carried to the Test Centre at the time of the exam. An acceptable photo identity is any one of the following:
- Driving license
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- AADHAR Card (UID)
- Admit Card if found with incorrect details will lead to debarring of the candidate from appearing for the entrance examination
OUAT 2020 Exam Centre
Given below the list of OUAT 2020 exam centre:
OUAT 2020 Exam Pattern
OUAT 2020 Exam Pattern is given below which has got all the important information regarding the examination, a must go through for all the aspirants wanting to get an idea about the examination:
Exam Pattern for Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology 2020
Mode of Examination
Duration of Examination
120 minutes (2 hours)
No. of Questions asked
Type of Questions
+1 for Correct and NO Negative Marking
Medium of examination
Section-wise division is mentioned below:
OUAT 2020 Syllabus
- Candidates can download OUAT 2020 syllabus PDF from above mentioned link.
- Candidates must check the syllabus online before starting the Exam Preparation.
- OUAT 2020 Syllabus will cover various topics from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or biology
- For Undergraduate Programmes, questions will be from the 12th standard and for Post Graduate courses questions will form the Graduation level.
OUAT 2020 Preparation Tips
OUAT 2020 Preparation Tips are given below:
- Make notes of everything as it is easier to refer to notes than going through all over again.
- Daily revision is an important aspect as everyone tends to forget or the memory of what they studied becomes faded which needs to be polished time and again.
- Take a proper amount of sleep.
- Give time for recreation.
- Solving questions will give a reality check of the preparation and scope of improvement is there if needed.
- Keep calm at the time of examination and focus.
OUAT 2020 Result
OUAT 2020 Result will be announced soon after the exam. The result will be made available online on the official website of the University.
- Candidates need to enter their Application/Registration number, Programmes, and field of study to check their result. OUAT result 2020 will be declared for both Form A & Form B Programmes.
- After the announcement of the result, candidates need to register for the Counselling process which will be held after the announcement of the merit list.
OUAT 2020 Counseling
OUAT 2020 counselling process commences after the announcement of the result through online mode.
- Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology 2020 Counselling will be held in the Fourth week of July 2020.
- Those Candidates who achieve the cutoff criterion are shortlisted for the counselling process. As per the exam, all necessary documents including academic certificates, identity proof, work experience certificate (if applicable), etc. will be verified.
- After that, candidates can take admission for the course allotted to them by paying the course fee.
Documents Required at Counseling Process
- Intimation letter –cum-rank card.
- Downloaded application Form-B.
- Mark sheets and pass certificate of H.S.C/ S.S.C./Equivalent from the Board of Secondary Education / CBSE/ICSC as the case may be.
- Mark sheets and pass certificate of +2 Science from CHSE/ CBSE/ ICSC/ equivalent.
- C.L.C. and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Migration Certificate from the University / Board last attended.
- SC/ST/Green Card certificate from the competent authority for the respective reserved category
- In case of NRI/PIO ed Candidates, all the documents as prescribed by the authority.
i) Passport of the sponsor.
i) Visa/Permanent residential certificate of the sponsor.
iii) Residential proof of sponsor (electric bill, telephone bill, water bill etc.)
iv) Certificate as proof of OUAT employee from Registrar, OUAT
v) Persons with Disabilities Certificate issued from Medical Board / competent authority authenticated by Medical Board of any Govt. Medical College of Odisha.
- NCC ‘B’ certificate duly authenticated by the Commanding Officer of the enrolled NCC unit on the backside of the original certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate in prescribed Format
- Certificate towards the discontinuation of study in the specified format
- Residential certificate (Except for students who studied Odia as a subject in 10th standard from any school/Institution of Odisha.
- Permanent Residential Certificate for Western Odisha.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness for Admission into B.Sc.(Hons.) Forestry Course.
- Bonafide Certificate issued by Rajya Sainik Board, Govt. of Odisha, Bhubaneswar-2 to claim Armed Forces Personnel quota.
- Domicile certificate from the District Magistrate, Govt. of J&K to claim under Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) quota for students of J&K.
- Certificate from the competent authority for being a migrant of Kashmir to claim under Kashmiri Migrant quota.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Permission Letter from the employer in case of the in-service candidate.
- Relief order from the employer in case of State Govt. of Odisha Sponsored candidate.
- 5 passport size photograph as uploaded in Form-A.
So far the information provided is according to the previous year information brochure. Information will be updated as soon the authority releases the OUAT 2020 Information brochure.
OUAT Courses Offered
Candidates can get admission in following
BSc (Ag), BSc (Forestry), BSc (Horticulture), B.Tech (Agriculture Eng.), BFSC, B.Sc (Home Science).
MSc (Maths), MSc (Chemistry), MSc (Botany), MSc (Physics), MSc (Zoology), MSc (Biotechnology), PhD courses.
OUAT 2020 Highlights
Given below the major points of Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology 2020
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology
B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture/ B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture/ B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.Tech. (Agril. Engg.) / B.F.Sc. / B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry & B.Sc. (Hons.)
OUAT Official website
Offline (pen-paper based)
To offer admission in B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture/ B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture/ B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.Tech. (Agril. Engg.) / B.F.Sc. / B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry & B.Sc. (Hons.) programs.
Stay connected for more updates on OUAT 2020 at Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology.
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology
The Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) was established in the year 1962 under the provisions of the Orissa Act, 20 of 1961 and discharges the triple functions of teaching, research and extension education. The University offers education at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels in Agriculture, Horticulture, Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Agricultural Engineering & Technology, Fishery Science, Community Science and Forestry in the semester system. Research and Extension programmes are carried out at the Regional Research & Technology Transfer Station (RRTTS) and/or Sub-stations/ Krishi Vigyan Kendras (KVK) located in different parts of the state.