OUAT 2021 Syllabus is released by Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology for its common entrance test. The Syllabus of OUAT 2021 for the UG admission contains the important topics that a candidate has studied in the class 10+2 level. While the syllabus of the PG admission consists of topics from the subjects of the Graduation level. It is very important that candidates follow the authentic syllabus for their preparation regarding the entrance tests. The candidates can find more details related to the OUAT 2021 Syllabus, steps to download and important topics on this page.
OUAT 2021 syllabus
University releases the syllabus of the entrance test along with the prospectus of the OUAT 2021 examination. The syllabus of the UG examination contains the major subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology. The level of the questions asked in the entrance test for Undergraduate Programmes will be equivalent to the class 12th standard. The candidates can find the topic wise list of the subjects from the space below:
Properties of Solids and Liquids, Communication Systems, Physics and Measurement, Work Energy and Power, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Oscillations and Waves, Rotational Energy, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electronic Devices, Optics, Atoms and Nuclei, Electromagnetic Waves, Experimental Skills.
Physical Chemistry: States of Matter, Surface Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry: Classification of Elements and Periodicity of Properties, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, P-Block Elements, Environmental Chemistry Organic Chemistry: Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals, Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Chemistry in Everyday Life, Polymers, Principles Related to Practical Chemistry.
Biotechnology and its Applications, Genetics and Evolution, Sexual ReproductionEcology and Environment, Biology and Human Welfare.
Sets Relations and Functions, Matrices and Determinants, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Permutations and Combinations, Limit Continuity and Differentiability, Integral Calculus, Mathematical Induction, Differential Equations, Coordinate Geometry, Binomial Theorem and its Simple Applications, Vector Algebra, Sequences and Series, Mathematical Reasoning, Three-Dimensional Geometry, Statistics and Probability, Trigonometry.
OUAT 2021 Exam pattern
The candidate should go through the exam pattern of OUAT 2021 for having the knowledge of the major subjects and their weighatge asked in the examination. The OUAT 2021 exam pattern is available in the space below:
Section-wise division is mentioned below:
Recommended Books for OUAT 2021
It is very important to choose the books wisely for the OUAT 2021 examination. The candidates can refer to the books provided in the table below:
|Maths ||R.D. Sharma, S.L. Arora|
|Physics||Pradeep, HC Verma|
|Chemistry ||RC Mukherjee for numerical and Pradeep's for theory|
|Biology||SL Arora, Pradeep|
OUAT 2021 Preparation Tips
There are some preparation tips which are helpful in cracking the OUAT 2021 examination. The preparation tip refer to the ways in which the candidate can align his preparation to ace the examination.
- The first step is analysis of the syllabus and make a note of it for all the subject asked in the examination.
- The next step involves preparing a daily time table that should contain equal timing for each subject.
- Next comes collection of resources which are relevant to the examination. There are a lot of books which the candidates can refer to for their preparation.
- Practice is the most important part here as the candidates have to invest in a lot of practice for being exam ready. The previous year papers and mocks gives a deep insight of the level of the examination.
- Mark all the important topics of the syllabus the make short notes of it and revise them at the end of preparations.
- Don’t take stress while preparing for the exam and take a healthy diet.
- Manage your time for some exercise and yoga as it will keep you fit and healthy