PESSAT 2020 Application form last date has been extended to 15 July 2020. People's Education Society Scholastic Aptitude Test 2020 is a National-level online entrance exam conducted by the PES University, Bangalore. PESSAT is the foremost step for candidates who want to get admissions into PES University for Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) programs in various fields like B.Tech, B.Arch, BBA/BBA-HEM (BBA - Hospitality & Event Management), BBA, LLB – 5 Year Integrated Law Program, B.Des, BCA, MBA etc. Candidates will be admitted in the concerned courses as per the marks secured by them in the exam. PESSAT 2020 exam dates has been postponed. New dates will be announced soon.
- PESSAT 2020 Online form last date of registration has been extended to 15 July 2020 due to coronavirus lockdown.
- Candidates can book slots for PESSAT 2020 exam from 20 July 2020.
PESSAT 2020 Application Form Dates
Candidates must check the important dates related to PESSAT 2020 Application form given below
PESSAT Application Dates for B.Tech
Last Date to Apply (for outside Bangalore candidates)
|15 July 2020|
Last Date to Apply (for Bangalore candidates)
24 July 2020
Slot Booking Starts
20 July 2020
PESSAT 2020 Exam Date
|25 July-09 August 2020|
For Other Courses
Last date to apply
PESSAT 2020 Exam Date
PESSAT 2020 Application Form
The candidates can apply for the PESSAT 2020 online registration from 04 October 2019 (for B.Tech and all other programs). Check all the details about PESSAT application form 2020 given below:
- Candidates can submit the application form either through online mode or offline mode.
- The application form is available on the official website of PES University.
- The last date to apply for PESSAT 2020 (for Btech who are willing to take PESSAT at Bangalore centre only) is 15 July 2020.
- Applicants are advised to submit only one application form as multiple application will be rejected.
- Vali email id and phone number should be provided by the candidates as all the important information will be sent to it.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph & signature as per the prescribed format.
- The application will be rejected if the information is found to be incomplete or incorrect.
Important Documents for PESSAT 2020
Candidate must keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
- Scanned photograph (in JPEG/PNG format)
- Scanned signature (in JPEG/PNG format)
PESSAT 2020 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the amount of Rs. 1050/- as the PESSAT application form fee and it can be paid either through offline mode or online mode.
Mode of payment
- Online Mode: Applicants can pay the fee through Credit card/Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Offline Mode: In offline, the fee can be paid by using the following methods given below:
The candidate will be required to take out the printout of both application form as well as challan, carry both the printouts to the bank for payment. After that, the candidate will have to submit a hard copy of application along with a copy of stamped challan.
2) Demand Draft (DD)
The applicant will have to pay the DD in Favor of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore. After this, the candidate will have to procure DD from the bank, then enter DD details in the space provided online and to be sent along with printed application form to the following address:
Manager – Admissions
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
Bangalore – 560085
How to Apply for PESSAT 2020 Application Form?
Candidates should follow the below-given steps to fill the PESSAT Online Application Form 2020:
STEP 1: Registration
- Visit the PESSAT 2020 Official website and select the course for which candidates are applying for and click on the "Submit" button.
- A registration page will open and on this page, candidates have to register themself by filling basic details such as:
- Course Name
- Candidate's Name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Email Id
- After filling the basic details, click on the "Proceed" button and then click on "Edit/Confirm" button.
- After clicking on the confirm button application form page will appear on the screen
STEP 2: Filling Details in the Application Form
- In this section, candidates have to fill all the details asked in the application form such as
- Blood group
- Mother tongue
- Family size
- Place of Birth
- Handicapped details
- Current communication address
- Permanent address
- Phone number
- Parental details
- Qualifying Examination
- Choice of Branch
- Select the 3 test Centre preferences from the dropdown list.
- Select the Declaration to part in the PESSAT registration form and click on the submit button. If it is confirmed click on the "Confirm" button and “your application has been submitted successfully page” will appear.
- After that, click on the "Continue to Upload your Photograph" button.
STEP 3: Upload Documents
- Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature as per the specification provided by the authority (in .jpg or .jpeg format). Candidates can also upload the image later by using their PESSAT registration number, Date of birth and the gender details.
- Once the image is uploaded, click on the "Confirm" button and the “Payment details page” will open.
STEP 4: Payment of Application Fee
- Candidates have to choose the payment mode (online or offline).
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
STEP 5: Printout of the Application
- The last step is to take the printout of the receipt of the payment made as a confirmation of submission of application form for further references.
PESSAT 2020 Slot Booking
PESSAT slot booking for all courses except B.Tech was started from 20 July 2020. Applicants have to visit the official website for the booking of slots. Candidates must check the PESSAT slot booking details given below:
- Candidates will have to book the slot after submitting the application form so that they can receive the admit card on time.
- The slot can be booked online. Candidates will have to fill the username and password generated at the time of registration and then book the slot strictly as per the dates mentioned in the schedule.
- Slot booking will be done on first come and first serve basis.
- After the candidate has successfully booked the slot, they won't be allowed to make any changes, since other candidates will be booking slots and it is first to come and first serve basis.
PESSAT 2020 Application Form Correction
Candidate must be careful in filling their details to avoid any errors as it may result in cancellation of their application form as there is no facility of correction window is provided by the authority.
Courses offered by PES University for PESSAT 2020
M.Sc. (Applied Science)
PESSAT 2020 Admit Card
PESSAT 2020 Admit Card is published by the PES University, Bangalore. After candidates successfully slot booking of PESSAT 2020 Exam Hall ticket will be available online on the official website with detailed instructions on it. Candidates must carry Admit Card at the time of examination. It is a Hall Ticket. Candidates are not allowed to examination hall without Admit Card.