PESSAT Counselling 2023 will commence from July 2023 tentatively by PES University. Counselling will be based on the ranks acquired by candidates in the Aptitude test as well as the number of seats available in respective programs. PES University will start the counselling after the declaration of the result. Candidates who successfully qualify for PESSAT 2023 will be required to visit the campus for counselling or interview round on the mentioned date and time in order to complete the further admission process. PES University offers B.Tech, BBA, LLM, MBA, M.Tech, MCA, and Integrated Law courses on the basis of counselling and Aptitude Test. Go through the complete article below to know more about PESSAT Counselling 2023.
- Candidates who have qualified the exam need to participate in the counselling process for admissions.
- The first round of counselling will take place on June 17 and June 18.
- Candidates should submit their documents and confirm their seat allocation by July.
- The second and final round of counselling will be conducted in July, and classes are scheduled to begin in August.
PESSAT 2023 Counselling Dates
Check the schedule for SAT 2023 counselling from the table given below
PESSAT 2023 B.Tech. Counselling Dates
|Exam Date||10st to 30th week of June 2023|
|Result Date||Fourth week of July 2023|
|PESSAT 2023 first-round counselling||First week of August 2023|
|B.Tech second-round counselling||First week of August 2023|
|Last date for admission||First week of September 2023|
For Other Courses
PESSAT 2023 Counselling Dates
|Exam Date||July 2023|
|Result Date||Three days after taking the exam|
|Last date for admission||First week of August 2023|
PESSAT 2023 Counselling Process
Those candidates who successfully qualify SAT 2023 are required to appear in the Counselling process as per the mentioned schedule. The process of PESSAT 2023 counselling is as follows.
Document Required for PESSAT 2023 Counselling:-
Candidates must remember to bring all the mentioned documents with them at the time of reporting:-
- Class 10+2 Mark sheet
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Birth Certificate
- TC Certificate(Transfer)
- Migration Certificate
- PESSAT 2023 Admit card
- PESSAT 2023 Scorecard
- Two Demand Draft
- One for Admission Fee Rs. 300000/-
- Counselling Fee Rs. 10000/-
- Aadhaar Card
PESSAT 2023 Fee Structure:
Given below is the structure of fees to get admission for all the campus which falls under PES University:-
|Admission Fee ||Rs. 300000/-|
|Counselling Fee ||Rs. 10,000/-|
PESSAT 2023 Result
Candidates can download their PESSAT 2023 Result by the last week of May 2023 on the official website. Candidates login with registration number and password. Shortlisted candidates have to go for counselling after the result declaration.
PESSAT 2023 Application Form
Following are the complete details candidates needs to know before filling PESSAT Application Form 2023:
- The application form has been made available through online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from 1st November 2021.
- The application forms have been made available for eligible candidates only, so candidates are advised to confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- The application form should be filled with authentic details only and details in 10th marksheet will be considered as authentic.
- Candidates should fill the application form at almost care as authority will not provide any correction facility later in the application form.
- Application form for every offered course should be filled before their respective last dates as authority will not accept any application form after the last date of submission.
- Candidates should keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application form fee for PESSAT 2023 is Rs 1050/- (Rs. 550/- for HN campus). Candidates will be able to submit their application fee through online mode as well as offline mode. Further details about the application fee will be made available through information brochure.
PESSAT Eligibility Criteria
Here following are the complete PESSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria candidates needs to fulfil to be eligible for admission:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates should have Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: Every applying candidate should have scored at least 50% marks in qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply for the examination.
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates with bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized institution can apply for the MCA admission.
- Subjects: Candidates should have Mathematics as mandatory subject in their last qualifying examination.
- Marks: Candidates will require at least 50% marks in their last qualifying examination to be eligible for MCA.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Applying candidates for MBA course should be a bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline.
- Marks: Candidates should have at least 50% marks or above in the qualifying examination.
- Scores: Candidates with PGCET, MAT, CMAT, CAT, GMAT and GRE scores are also eligible for admission.
PESSAT 2023 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete PESSAT exam pattern:
- Mode of Examination: The exam will be conducted through online mode only.
- Types of Questions: The question paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Duration: Duration of PESSAT 2023 Examination will be 3 hours.
- Total Questions: There will be different questions in each paper. For B.Tech course, there will be 180 questions.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will carry of +1 mark and there won’t be any negative marking
The question paper pattern for B.Tech. courses will be as follows:
|Subject||Total no. of questions|
|Subject||Total no. of questions|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||20|
Here are some effective preparation tips for better result in PESSAT 2023 Examination:
- Checkout the complete syllabus and exam pattern then make a balanced time schedule according to them.
- Avoid any kinds of distractions and follow the time schedule strictly.
- Practice the mocks test.
- Solve the sample and previous year question papers.
- Revise your previous academic syllabus for a better grab.
- Make short notes and revise them time to time to remember them.