PU MET 2022 Application Form has been released on 14 February 2022. The last date of doing online registration is 09 May 2022. However, the fees can be deposited till 13 May 2022. PU MET exam will be conducted on 28 May 2022. The candidates can fill the form online only but have to submit it offline to the UIAMS campus. The Panjab University Management Entrance Test will be organised by the Panjab University, Chandigarh at the university level. The candidates will be given admission to the different courses of MBA on qualifying for the MET exam. The candidates can go through the complete article below to know the details regarding the Punja PMET 2022 Application Form.
- Punjab University MET 2022 Registration has been extended till 09 May 2022. The last date to pay application fees is 13 May 2022. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
PU MET 2022 Application Dates
Candidates must check the important dates regarding the PUMET 2022 application form in the given table mentioned below:
PU MET Registration Schedule 2022
|Commencement of online application form and registration||14 February 2022|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Login & Password||05 April 2022 09 May 2022|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Fee Challan||11 April 2022 13 May 2022|
|Last date for the deposit of the fee||11 April 2022 13 May 2022|
|Last date for uploading of documents||13 April 2022 17 May 2022|
|Last date for receiving a copy of the filled Application Form ||20 April 2022 (upto 4 PM) 23 May 2022|
PU MET 2022 Application Form
PU MET 2022 application form is available to fill on the official website of Panjab University. Candidates must read the detail given below to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- Candidates can apply online on the official website only.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates must check the application status continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Take the printout of the fee challan it can be downloaded from the account using login id and password.
- Application fees will be paid via challan at any SBI branch.
- Login again after 24 Hrs. of depositing the fee and upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information asked.
- The applicants will need to take the printout of the application form and will need to submit/send it along with the required documents (if any) to the address mentioned on the printout of the application form.
Details to be filled in PU MET Application form 2022
Below mentioned is the data or documents list candidates must keep in mind while filling application form:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.). Please note that the name of the candidate in the online application form must exactly be the same as per the qualifying degree certificate.
- PU MET 2021 Score Card will be issued as per the name entered in the application form. Prefix/title such as Mr/Shri/Dr/Mrs/Smt, etc. should NOT be used before a name.
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Eligibility degree details.
- College name and address with PIN code.
- Choice of Examination cities.
- A High-quality image of the candidate’s colour photograph and signature.
Documents to be sent along with the Application Form
The candidates applying under a category other than the general category will have to send the following documents along with the hardcopy of the form to the UIAMS South Campus, Sector-25 (Behind Alumni House), Panjab University, Chandigarh:
- Relevant certificate to claim a seat in Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Backward Classes/ Defence / Persons with Disability (PwD)/Riot/Terrorist Victim/ Freedom Fighter/ One Girl Child out of the only two girl Children/Cancer / AIDS / Thalassemia Patient / Kashmiri Displaced Persons/ Border Area Students / Rural Area Students / Youth Festival / NRI categories.
- Self-attested copy of the photocopy of sports certificates
- NRI candidates will be required to submit scores of GMAT, Princeton (USA).
PU MET 2022 Application Fees
The candidates can check the below details regarding the PU MET 2022 Application fees:
- The application fees will be payable by fee challan at any SBI branch, a minimum of one day after printing of fee challan.
- Application fees for General Category will be Rs 2175/- and for SC/ST/PWD categories Rs 1087/- (as per the last year's fee details).
- The fee once paid will not be refunded in any case by the competent authority.
- If more than 24 Hrs. have passed after printing the fee slip and the details are not found in the bank for depositing the fee, write to [email protected] mentioning their problem along with the application number and DOB.
How to Apply for PU MET 2022?
Candidates must have to follow the given instruction while filling PU MET 2022 application form online:
- The applicants can apply online on " https://met.puchd.ac.in/ " for PU MET 2022.
- Candidates will have to first register on the official website, by entering their name, valid email, a working mobile number and a password.
- It is advised to the candidates not to use anybody else's email id.
- Only one candidate can be registered with one email address.
- Candidates must give their own mobile number because all the information will also be sent via SMS & mail.
- The enrollment ID of candidates is sent by email as well as on the mobile number given.
- Candidates must use their enrollment id along with the password for all PU MET 2021 related pieces of information.
- Candidates must keep their enrollment id along with the password safe and confidential.
- Applicants will be required to submit a copy of the printout of their filled Application form along with the requisite documents (if any) to Assistant Registrar, UIAMS, South Campus, Sector - 25, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand.
Steps to fill the PU MET 2022 Application form?
The applicants will have to follow the following details to fill the application form for PU MET 2022 exam:
Step 1 - Online Registration
- The applicants will have to visit the site "https://met.puchd.ac.in/index.php "
- Fill in the details asked to register after that note down the Login Id and Password which will be sent to the registered id.
Step 2 - Fee Challan
- The applicants will have to download the fee challan by entering the login details.
- After downloading take the printout of the challan.
- Deposit fee using a website generated fee challan at any State Bank of India branch (minimum one day after printing of fee challan).
Step 3 - Fill in the Other Details
- The applicants will need to log in again after 24 Hrs. of depositing the fee.
- Upload the scanned photograph, signature, fill in other important information. Complete each section ( Profile, Categories, Academic Qualification) carefully.
Step 4 - Printout of the Form
The applicants will need to take the xerox of the form.
Step 5 - Submission
Send the form along with the documents mentioned above to the UIAMS office.
PU MET 2022 Admit Card
Candidates who have applied successfully can download their admit card. Without the PU MET 2022 hall ticket, the candidate is not permitted to enter the examination hall.