PU MET 2020 Result date has been further extended due to postponement of the exam. The Panjab University usually declares the result for the MET in the form of a merit list after the candidate has successfully given the examination. The entrance test holds the overall weightage of 85% while preparing the merit list followed by Group Discussion (7.5% weightage) and ultimately Personal Interview (7.5% weightage). Candidates can read the complete article to know more about PU MET 2020 Result.
PU MET 2020 Result Dates
Aspirants can check the important dates and events from the table given below for PU MET 2020:
PU UIAMS MET 2020 Schedule
|PU UIAMS MET 2020||Dates|
|PU UIAMS MET 2020 Examination|11 Jul 06 August 2020 04 September 2020
|Declaration of Result|31 Jul 16 August 2020 30 September 2020
|Dates for GD/PI||to be announced|
|Counselling Begins||to be announced|
Step to Obtain PU MET 2020 Result
In order to check the PU UIAMS MET 2020 Result candidates must visit the official website and login & follow the below-mentioned steps to download the result:
- Step 1: Select the “Login” option to access the login window on the official website.
- Step 2: Enter the following Login details-
- Step 3: Click on to sign in.
- Step 4: Thereafter, PU UIAMS MET 2020 Result will get open on the next tab. Download the result & keep it safe until the admission process ends.
How to Retrieve PU MET 2020 Login Credentials?
In case a candidate forgets his/her password they can retrieve the same by entering the below-given details on the login page:
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
In case you forget your Login ID
In case, if the Login ID is not striking in your head, then, check out your email-id and mobile number to open mail/ SMS to know the Login ID sent by the Panjab University after the registration.
PU MET 2020 Selection Procedure
The shortlisting for the admission will be based on the rank obtained by the aspirants in the Management Entrance Tes following which they will be called for GD-PI.
- The weightage for the Written Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview in order to shortlist the candidates and prepare the Merit-List for admission will be as per the following:
- Written Test (MET): 85%
- Group Discussion: 7.5%
- Personal Interview: 7.5%
- The Group Discussion & Personal Interview will be held at University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS), Panjab University, Chandigarh where the candidates will have to come at their own cost.
- The Final Merit-List will be prepared based on the aggregate score of an aspirant in Written Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
- Candidates in the category of Sports, Defence and Persons with Disability (PWD) will be selected based on their merit in the MET written test.
PU MET 2020 Counselling
After the candidate has qualified the PU UIAMS MET 2020, the candidate can proceed to the next round which is counselling. While this, candidates will have to carry their documents in original for verification purpose.