PU MET 2022 Admit Card will be released on 21 April 2022 on the official website of the University. The admit card will be released through the online mode at its official website. Candidates can download the hall ticket by providing the details like login id and password. It is an important document that has to be carried to the examination centre as it has important details like the address of the test centre, exam date, exam time, etc. Check more details about PU UIAMS MET admit card 2022 here such as the process to download, details mentioned on it, what to carry with it, etc.
PU MET 2022 Admit Card will be released on 21 April 2022 on the official website of the University. The hall ticket can be downloaded from the website by the candidate using their own Login and Password (provided while generating Fee Challan).
PU MET 2022 Admit Card Dates
Candidates can check the expected schedule for the release of the PU MET 2022 Admit Card from the table below.
PU MET 2022 Hall Ticket Dates
|Final date by which Roll No. will be available online Roll No. Centre of Examination will be generated ||21 April 2022|
|PU UIAMS MET 2022 exam date||23 April 2022|
PU MET 2022 Admit Card
Punjab University will upload the Admit Card on the official website of the University. Applicants must check the given points regarding the Admit Card:
- The University will issue the admit cards to those who will fulfil the eligibility & will submit the application form.
- Candidates can download an e-Admit Card from the official website of the test itself.
- Candidates need to download their admit card by entering their login id credentials i.e. login id & password.
- If there is an error in the Examination Hall Ticket please contact the concerned office immediately.
- If the examination hall ticket does not display the photograph, paste the photo at the appropriate place and get it attested from the competent authority.
- Before downloading the admit card please confirm that the details mentioned therein like name, subject, Centre etc. are correct.
- The applicants must carry the admit card to the exam hall else entry will not be given & they will miss the exam.
- Candidates will only be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on the Date and Timings allotted to them in their Admit card.
- The applicants must note that the hall ticket/admit card will not be sent via post.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose hall ticket is not issued.
How to Download PU MET 2022 Admit Card?
Admit card of PU UIAMS MET can be downloaded through the online mode by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1: Visit PU MET official website.
- Step 2: Thereafter enter the details like login id and password as received after generating the bank challan.
- Step 3: Then, click on the ‘Sign In’ button & submit the details.
- Step 4: After submitting the details, the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: As the last step, download the hall ticket and take multiple printouts of the admit card.
Details on PU UIAMS MET 2022 Admit Card
Hall ticket of PU UIAMS MET has the following details which have to be verified by the candidates:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s photograph and signature
- Date of exam
- Time of examination
- Name and address of the exam centre
- Other important details
How to Retrieve Password to Download PU MET 2022 Admit Card?
Candidates have to follow the below steps in order to retrieve their password for downloading PU UIAMS MET 2022 admit card.
- Step 1: Go to the official website, met.puchd.ac.in.
- Step 2: And thence click on login window and click on the button ‘Forgot Password.
- Step 3: Thereafter asked for details like - name, date of birth, mobile number and e-mail id.
- Step 4: After entering the details, click on ‘Reset Password’.
- Step 5: Next, set a new password and try to log in again with a new password. Keep it safe to be used further.
What Not to Carry to PU MET 2022 Test Centers?
There are the following things which candidates should not bring on the examination day as having these will lead to termination from the examination process.
- Devices such as mobile phones, scanners, cameras, paper or any other electronic gadget.
- Eatables or drinks
- Smoking is prohibited in the exam hall
- Any books, novels, or paper in the exam hall.
Things that must be carried
- A printed copy of the admit card
- A valid id proof
- Black Gel Pen / Ballpoint pen
Important Instructions for PU MET 2022
On the day of the examination, the candidates are required to follow some instructions which are mentioned below:
- Candidates will be allowed to go to the exam centre only along with the admit card.
- The candidates cannot leave the examination hall before the end of the half time allotted for the candidates.
- Any candidate who misbehaves at the time of examination will be expelled from the hall.
- No rough work has to be done on the OMR sheet. For the objective type questions, it has to be be done in the space provided for the same purpose.
- If a candidate puts any kind of identification mark by any method or writes his / her name on the question paper/answer booklet, then, his / her question paper/booklet then his/her candidature will be cancelled.
PU UIAMS MET 2022 Result
Result for PU UIAMS MET releases in the online mode at met.puchd.ac.in. PU UIAMS MET result is declared in the form of merit list. The merit list is prepared according to the marks secured by the candidates in the test.