Rajasthan LEEP 2021 Result will be announced by Rajasthan Technical University (RTU). The admission is completely based on the merit list. The final merit list of Rajasthan LEEP 2021 will be prepared based on results. Those candidates who find their names in the merit list will be called for the Counselling step by University. The seat allotment will be done after the final merit list of Rajasthan LEEP 2021 will be published. Read this complete article to know more about Rajasthan LEEP 2021 Results.
Rajasthan LEEP 2021 Results: Important dates
Rajasthan LEEP 2021 Result important dates are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and dates of Rajasthan LEEP 2021
|Vacant Seat Matrix||to be announce |
|Merit & Seat Allotment||to be announce |
|Admission & Counselling ||to be announce|
How to check the Rajasthan LEEP 2021 Results?
Rajasthan LEEP 2021 Result is declared by Rajasthan technical university on its official website. The candidates must follow the given below steps to check the Rajasthan LEEP 2021
- All candidates must visit the official site of the Rajasthan Board of Technical Education.
- Then search for Rajasthan LEEP Result 2021 link.
- Now click on the available link on the home page.
- This page will redirect candidates to another page.
- Then on the new page, candidates should enter their registration number, Hall Ticket Number along with their Date of Birth.
- Then they have to click on the Submit button.
- Now, Rajasthan LEEP 2021 Results page will open.
- Now, candidates are requested to download the results.
- Take the printout of the Rajasthan LEEP 2021 Result for future use.
Rajasthan LEEP 2021 Merit list
Rajasthan LEEP 2021 Merit List will be released by the Rajasthan Board of Technical Education and further, on this basis, candidates are called for the Counselling round. In the merit list, the name of candidates along with the course name and examination roll number will appear chronologically. A separate merit list will be published for the Pharmacy and Lateral entry courses.
Criteria for Merit list preparation
- For B.E./B.Tech courses merit lists will be prepared based on the Scaled percentage/percentile of Class-12th science and then followed by the percentage of Diploma in Engineering and Technology. The candidate would be able to see his/her Merit in the merit list in his/her category after Login into the REAP-2020 web portal for B.E./ B.Tech courses.
- For B.Arch. Course merit lists will be prepared based on 50% weightage of 12th / Diploma and the remaining 50% weightage of JEE Main-2020(B. Arch.) or NATA 2020 score.
to check the previous year's Merit list.
Details are given in Rajasthan LEEP 2021 Merit list
Details given in Rajasthan LEEP 2021 Merit list are mentioned below.
- Name of Candidate
- Marks obtained in the Qualifying exams
- Rank obtained in the Rajasthan LEEP 2021 Exam
- Gender of the candidate
- Merit provided by the University
Rajasthan LEEP 2021 Seat Matrix
Rajasthan LEEP 2021 seat matrix is mentioned below.
- 16% seats for SC candidates
- 12% seats for ST candidates
- 21% seats for candidates belonging to the non-creamy layer OBC category
- 1% for candidates belonging to the non-creamy layer MBC category.
- 45% seats are for prescribed candidates.12% for ST quota will be reserved for TSP area candidate in all institutions
- 5% of seats for candidates (of a good citizen of Rajasthan) belonging person with a disability (PwD)
- 25% of seats for women category
- 3% seats for dependents of Defence Killed or Ex-servicemen or Gallantry award winners.
Rajasthan LEEP 2021 Counselling
Selected candidates from the merit list are then called for an online counselling round by DTE, Rajasthan. For the counselling process there are 4 steps:
- Counselling Application form,
- Choice filling
- Seat Allotment
Those candidates which are selected for the counselling round will have to pay the counselling fees through online mode that was Rs 1000/- in the last year. After making the payment of fees, candidates will receive the Aadhar Acknowledgement receipt, which will need to be stored safely for future reference.
Documents required for the Counselling round
Candidates need to carry all the required documents during counselling for verification. Documents required for the counselling round are listed below.
- 10th or SSC Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate and the Conduct Certificate
- Certificate of Caste
- 10th and Intermediate Certificates
- Income Certificate of the Candidates
- Photo ID like Aadhar Card, Pan Card
- Birth Certificate