Rajasthan LEEP 2020 (Rajasthan Lateral Entry in Engineering Program 2020) admission is conducted by Rajasthan Technical University. The candidates will be enrolled in the second year of engineering programs. The candidates must fill the application form timely to participate in the counselling process of Rajasthan LEEP. The candidates must go through the complete article to know all about Rajasthan LEEP 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling, Selection Process etc.
Rajasthan LEEP 2020 Application form
- The process of online submission of application form will be carried out through the following.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully avoiding mistakes.
- Candidate has to submit the registration fee to confirm the submission of the application form.
- Candidate must take the print of the application form for further process.
Documents to be uploaded along with the Application form
The following essential documents/certificates must be uploaded with the Online application form:
i. Copy of 10th and/or 10+2 marks sheet.
ii. Copy of Diploma/B. Sc. marks sheets (I, II, and III year) (all semesters).
iii. Copy of Bona-fide residence of Rajasthan (In case of candidates must passed Diploma from other States & belong to Rajasthan state).
iv. Copy of Provisional /Original Diploma / Degree Certificate.
v. Copy of Certificate(s) in case of reserved category candidates of Rajasthan from competent authorities.
Rajasthan LEEP 2020 Application Fee
The candidate has to Deposite the amount of Rs. 1000/-
Mode of Payment
Through Online mode: Using Net banking/ATM card/Debit Card/Credit Card/c Mitra against the application cum registration fee which is neither refundable nor transferable/adjustable against any other counselling including LEEP in future.
Rajasthan LEEP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must check their eligibility before applying for Rajasthan Lateral Entry in Engineering Program.
- The applicant must have passed their Diploma in Engineering from an AICTE approved institution / UGC approved Universities with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/Non-Creamy Layer OBC/Non-Creamy Layer MBC candidates of Rajasthan) or the aspirant must have a Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with mathematics as a subject with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/Non-Creamy Layer OBC/Non-Creamy Layer MBC candidates of Rajasthan).
- The marks obtained to award the division in Diploma/Degree are going to be thought of deciding the eligibility and various benefits. Admission to the candidates are given as per the subsequent order of preference: -
1. An applicant who has passed Diploma from Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan, Jodhpur.
2. Bona-fide residents of Rajasthan (on submission of Certificate from the competent authorities) having either passed their certificate from the residential set in Rajasthan and thought of equivalent by Board of Technical Education Rajasthan, Jodhpur or from Board of Technical Education in other States/ UGC approved Universities.
3. Aspirant not covered in point (2) as above, having passed Diploma from State Boards of Technical Education outside Rajasthan / UGC approved Universities.
4. Candidates who have passed B.Sc.(with Mathematics) from UGC approved Universities in Rajasthan.
5. Candidates who have passed B.Sc.(with Mathematics) from Universities recognized by UGC.
- The candidate must note it very carefully that the 3 Years Diploma courses conducted by AICTE approved institutions / UGC approved Universities will only be eligible for Lateral entry and names of such institutions must be available in the list of AICTE approved institutions/ UGC approved Universities on the AICTE / UGC website.
- If the certificate is awarded underneath MECS theme of Board of Technical Education Rajasthan, Jodhpur, then solely the mixture CPI (used to award division) will be considered for eligibility.
- Separate merit lists will be prepared in the order of preference No. 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. The first allotment is going to be given to the candidates of merit list of the order of preference No. 1 then to order 2, then to order 3, then to order 4 and then to order 5.
Reservation Criteria for the candidates
Given below the category-wise reservation of seats:
Reservation of seats for Rajasthan LEEP 2020
|Categories||Seats in %|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||21%|
|MBC (Non-creamy layer)||5%|
|Economical Weaker Section (EWS)||10%|
Rajasthan Leep 2020 Selection Process
To get admission through any lateral entry in engineering and pharmacy courses from Rajasthan, a candidate needs to go through the given below selection rounds.
- Check and make sure that a candidate is fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- RTU, Rajasthan prepares and releases a merit list separately for engineering and pharmacy courses.
- Selected candidates are then asked to complete the online LEEP 2020 counselling procedure.
- For this candidates needs to get themselves registered, fill up the online application, do choice filling and pay off the counselling fee in online mode.
Rajasthan Leep 2020 Counselling
The conducting body will commence the counselling and seat allotment of Rajasthan LEEP 2020 admission tentatively from the second week of August 2020 and will notify the applicant on the official website.
- No separate counselling invitation will be sent to any applicant.
- After each round of counselling, the authorities will allow the seats to the candidates based on choices filled by them and other factors such as marks scored by them in the qualifying examination.
- After allotment of seats, candidates will have to pay the admission fee at the allotted institute.
- Also, candidates must collect the provisional admission letter from the institute.
LEEP 2020 Counselling involves the following steps:
Step 1: Firstly the candidate has to register himself for the counselling session.
Step 2: Then the candidate has to fill the choice according to his preference and then has to lock that choice.
Step 3: Then Seat Allotment Procedure will take place.
Rajasthan LEEP 2020 Courses
Following branches are clubbed as per table is given below. Candidates can opt according to their eligibility group:
|Major Discipline||Relevant/Appropriate Branches of Diploma Course clubbed into Major Discipline (Diploma in)||Relevant/Appropriate Branches of Degree Engineering Courses (Eligible for Degree in)|
|Aeronautical engineering||Aeronautical engineering||Aeronautical engineering|
|Agriculture Engineering ||Agriculture Engineering ||Agriculture Engineering |
|Ceramic Engineering||Ceramic Engineering||Ceramic Engineering|
|Chemical Engineering||Chemical EngineeringPlastic Technology Chemical Engineering (Petro Chemical)Petroleum Engineering||Chemical Engineering Petroleum Engineering Petrochemical Engineering|
|Civil engineering||Civil EngineeringCivil (Construction)||Civil EngineeringBuilding Construction & Technology|
|Computer Science and Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering Information Technology||Computer Information Technology Electronics and Computer Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical Engineering||Electrical Engineering Electrical and Electronics EngineeringElectronics and Electrical Engineering|
|Mining Engineering||Mining Engineering||Mining Engineering|
|Textile Engineering||Textile ChemistryTextile TechnologyTextile Engineering Handloom and Textile Technology||Textile Chemistry Textile Technology Textile Engineering|
|Electronics Engineering||Electronics Engineering Electronics (Fiber Optics) Electronics (Bio-Medical) Instrumentation||Electronics and Communication Engineering Electronics and Electrical Engineering Electrical and Electronics EngineeringElectronic & Computer EngineeringElectronic Instrumentation and Control EngineeringMechatronics|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering Mechanical Engineering (Auto)Mechanical Engineering (Production)Mechanical Engineering (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning)||Mechanical EngineeringProduction and Industrial EngineeringAutomobile Engineering Mechatronics|
The above given information is based on the previous year data and references(2019). No official notification has been released by the authority(RTU). Once it is released we will update it here soon. Till then stay connected.
Rajasthan LEEP 2020 Highlights
Given below are the major points of Rajasthan LEEP 2020.
|Exam Name||Rajasthan LEEP( Lateral Entry in Engineering Program)2020|
|Conducting Body||Rajasthan Technical University|
|RTU LEEP Official Website||http://www.rtu.ac.in/RTU/|
|Purpose ||To enrol in the second year of engineering programs|
Stay connected for more updates regarding Rajasthan LEEP 2020.
Rajasthan Technical University
Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) is an affiliating university in Kota in the state of Rajasthan, India. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Rajasthan to enhance technical education in the state. RTU is on the campus of the University Engineering College, Kota, previously Engineering College of Kota and now University Teaching Department which is now an autonomous institute. The university affiliates about 130 engineering colleges, 4 B.Arch colleges, 41 MCA colleges, 95 MBA colleges, 44 M.Tech colleges and 03 hotel management and catering institutes. More than 2.5 lakh students study in the institutes affiliated to the university. The university offers Bachelor of Technology, Master of Technology, Master of Business Administration, Master of Computer Applications, and Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology.