Rajasthan LEEP 2021 Application form will be published soon. Rajasthan LEEP is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota. RTU conducts the Lateral Entry in Engineering Program (LEEP) exam on the behalf of Technical Education, Rajasthan to offer B.Tech and B.E courses. Rajasthan LEEP Exam is conducted for direct admission in the second year of engineering programs in various Government Aided and Private Unaided Technical Institutions of Rajasthan affiliated to RTU, Kota. Candidates who have passed diploma from Board of education Rajasthan will be eligible for the exam. Read the complete article to know more about Rajasthan LEEP Application form 2021.
LEEP 2020 Updates:
- Merit & Seat Allotment will be announced on 31 December 2020, by 5 PM
- Counselling and special rounds will be on 2nd January 2021
Rajasthan LEEP 2021 Important Dates
Rajasthan LEEP 2021 important dates are mentioned below.
Events and Dates of Rajasthan LEEP 2021
|Events ||Dates |
|Date of commencement for filling of the Online Application cum Registration with fee Rs. 1000/||to be announced|
|Last date to fill the application form||to be announced|
|Last date for online filling and submission of application form and option Form||to be announced|
Documents required to fill Rajasthan LEEP 2021 Application form
Documents that are required to fill Rajasthan LEEP 2021 Application Form are listed below.
- Marksheets of 10th and 12th class
- Provisional or Original diploma or Degree Certificate
- Certificates in case of the candidates of reserved category of Rajasthan from the competent authorities.
- Diploma or B. Sc. marks sheets - 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year or consolidated.
How to Fill the Rajasthan LEEP 2021 Application form?
To fill Rajasthan LEEP 2020 application form, candidates must follow the given listed steps below.
- Visit the official website of RTU.
- Now click on the Registration link to proceed further.
2. Filling of Application Form
- Now, candidates have to fill all the asked details in Rajasthan LEEP 2021 application form.
3. Uploading of Scanned Images
- After filling the asked details, candidates have to upload his/her recent colour size photograph and signature in the upload space provided on the portal.
- The format of the image size must be in the JPG and it should not be more than 100KB. The signature should also be in the JPG format and should not exceed 50KB.
- In the next step, candidates have to click on "Agree to the above terms and conditions" and then have to accept the declaration for further process.
5. Fees payment
- Now, candidates will be navigated to the new page for the Fees payment.
- The fees can only be paid by using a credit card or debit card or any online banking service as per their convenience.
The basic information about the Fees structure of Rajasthan LEEP 2020 Application form is mentioned below.
|Application Fees||Mode of payment|
|1000/-|| The fees can be paid through online mode by using Netbanking, ATM card, Debit Card, Credit Card or e-wallet. An additional payment gateway charges will be applicable|
6. Submission and Printout
- After the payment of the fee, candidates must download the Application form for future references.
Rajasthan LEEP 2020 Counselling and Seat Allotment
The authorities will start the counselling and seat allotment of Rajasthan LEEP 2020 from the last week of November 2020 and the candidates will be notified on the official website. Any candidate will not get any separate counselling invitation through any mode. After each round of the counselling process, the authorities will make allotment of seats to candidates based on the choices filled by them and also based on other factors such as marks scored by them in the qualifying examination. After allotment of seats, candidates will have to pay the admission fees at the allotted institute. Also, candidates will have to collect the provisional admission letter from the institute.