Rajasthan LEEP 2020 Application form will be available from Fourth week of July 2020. Rajasthan LEEP is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota. RTU conducts the Lateral Entry in Engineering Program (LEEP) exam on the behalf of Technical Education, Rajasthan to offer B.Tech and B.E courses. Rajasthan LEEP Exam is conducted for direct admission in the second year of engineering programs in various Government Aided and Private Unaided Technical Institutions of Rajasthan affiliated to RTU, Kota. Candidates who have passed diploma from Board of education Rajasthan will be eligible for the exam. Read the complete article to know more about Rajasthan LEEP Application form 2020.
Rajasthan LEEP 2020 Important Dates
Rajasthan LEEP 2020 important dates are mentioned below.
Events and Dates of Rajasthan LEEP 2020
|Events ||Dates (Tentative)|
|Rajasthan LEEP Application Form Date 2020||Fourth week of July 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||First week of August 2020|
|Last date for online filling and submission of application form and option Form||First week of August 2020|
Documents required to fill Rajasthan LEEP 2020 Application form
Documents required to fill Rajasthan LEEP 2020 Application Form are listed below.
- Marksheets of 10th and 12th class
- Provisional or Original diploma or Degree Certificate
- Certificates in case of the candidates of reserved category of Rajasthan from the competent authorities.
- Diploma or B. Sc. marks sheets - 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year or consolidated.
How to Fill Rajasthan LEEP 2020 Application form?
To fill Rajasthan LEEP 2020 application form, candidates must follow the given listed steps.
- Visit the official website of RTU.
- Now click on the Registration link to proceed further.
2. Filling of Application Form
- Now, candidates have to fill all the asked details in Rajasthan LEEP 2020 application form.
3. Uploading of Scanned Images
- After filling the asked details, candidates have to upload his/her recent color size photograph and signature in the upload space provided on the portal.
- The format of the image size must be in the JPG and it should not be more than 100KB. The signature should also be in the JPG format and should not exceed 50KB.
- In the next step, candidates have to click on "Agree to the above terms and conditions" and then have to accept the declaration.
5. Fees payment
- Now, candidates will be navigated to the new page of the Fees payment.
- The fees can only be paid by using a credit card or debit card or any online banking service as per their convenience.
The basic information about the Fees structure of Rajasthan LEEP 2020 Application form is mentioned below.
|Application Fees||Mode of payment|
|1000/-|| The fees can be paid through online mode by using Netbanking, ATM card, Debit Card, Credit Card or e-wallet. An additional payment gateway charges will be applicable|
6. Submission and Printout
- After the payment of the fee, candidates must download the Application form for further use.
Rajasthan LEEP 2020 Counselling and Seat Allotment
The authorities will start the counselling and seat allotment of Rajasthan LEEP 2020 from the second week of August 2020 and the candidates will be notified on the official website. Any candidate will not get any separate counseling invitation. After each round of the counselling process, the authorities will make allotment of seats to candidates based on the choices filled by them and also based on other factors such as marks scored by them in the qualifying examination. After allotment of seats, candidates will have to pay the admission fees at the allotted institute. Also, candidates will have to collect the provisional admission letter from the institute.