REET 2020 (Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teacher) is conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan(BSE). Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) is going to conduct the REET exam this year in the month of September 2020 after 02 years. This is a state-level Exam. This examination held every year for selecting the best aspirant to fit into the role of teacher and teach the students with their complete calibre. This exam provides a golden opportunity for the applicant of Rajasthan who wants to make a career as a teacher. Candidate must read the below-given article to know more about REET 2020.
As per the announcement made, REET 2020 is scheduled to be held in September 2020 for around 31,000 posts.
REET 2020 Application Form
REET application form 2020 details can be checked below in the given points:
- The candidate is advised to read all the instruction given on application form carefully before applying.
- Applications cannot be filled through any other means other than the online application.
- The applicant will also have to submit the application fee after applying.
- The candidate is advised to take a print out of the application form for further use.
REET 2020 Application Fee
The registration fee for the Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teacher is as follows:
Registration Fee for REET 2020
|Exam||Fee in Rs|
|For paper 1 or paper 2||Rs 550/-|
|For both||Rs 750/-|
The candidates can make the fee payment online.
REET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate is required to check their REET 2020 eligibility before applying for the Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teacher.
For Primary Teacher
The candidate must have passed their 12th examination must with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks and an individual must also have completed their D.EL.ED (Diploma in Elementary Education) of 2 years and appearing candidate are also eligible to apply for this exam.
Those candidate who has cleared their Senior Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and 4-year of Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) are also able to apply for it.
Diploma in Special Education of 2 years are holder aspirants with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Senior Secondary examination are also able to apply.
A candidate who have Graduated with Bachelor’s Degree candidates along with D.El.Ed of 2 years is also able to apply.
For Upper Primary Teacher:-
The candidate must be graduated along with D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education) of 2-year.
The candidate must be graduated by having also 1-year of B.Ed education to apply for this post.
Candidate must have passed their 12th standard with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks after 12th qualification is required that is Bachelor of Elementary Education ((B.EL.Ed) of 4 years.
The eligible candidate must have completed their 12th with required of 50% aggregate marks and completed under-graduation in B.Sc.Ed B.A / B.Sc.Ed / B.A. Ed.
Age Limit: Age of the interested applicant must be lies between 18 to 32 years.
The age limit or criteria will be notified after the declaration on the official notice and guidelines by state govt.
REET 2020 Syllabus
REET 2020 syllabus will be released on the official website. The Board sets the question paper as per the syllabus indicated in the notice. Candidates can check out REET syllabus of Paper-I and II below:
Reet 2020 Syllabus of Paper-I (Level 1)
- Child Development & Pedagogy
- Language I
- Language II
- Environmental Studies
Candidates can choose any two among Urdu, Punjabi & Gujarati) as a language I & II, English, Hindi, Sindhi, Sanskrit,
REET 2020 Syllabus of Paper-II (Level-2)
- Language I
- Language II
- Child Development & Pedagogy
- Mathematics & Science
- Social Science
Candidates can choose any two among English, Hindi, Sindhi, Sanskrit, Urdu, Punjabi & Gujarati) as a language I & II.
REET 2020 Admit Card
- No applicant will be sent the admit card through the post.
- The aspirant is required to carry their admit card during the examination.
- If it is not there, the candidate will not be allowed to give the exam.
- The candidate is advised to keep their admit card/hall ticket safe until the examination is over.
REET 2020 Answer Key
The answer keys of the REET 2020 exam are released at the official website of the BSER after the exam.
- It contains the correct answers to both the papers of the exam.
- Candidates can download the answer keys and raise objections against any discrepancies found in the answers.
- Once these objections are resolved, BSER releases the final answer keys of the exam.
REET 2020 Result
The result of Rajasthan REET 2020 will be declared after two months of written examination.
- The final RTET 2020 Result will be dispatch as merit list of the selected applicant.
- It is the last selection process of recruitment for REET recruitment in 2020.
- The result will display by online mode on the official website.
- The candidates have to enter user id and password to download the REET 2020 Result.
REET 2020 Selection Process
The candidates will be selected through the process of the written exam conducted by the Board. It consists of two papers viz. Paper-I is for Level 1(Class 1 to V) and Paper-II for Level 2 (Class 6 to 8). All candidates are assessed against their performance in this written exam. Those who qualify by securing the minimum marks are shortlisted in the final results.
REET 2020 Highlights
Given below the vital points regarding REET 2020.
|Exam Name||REET 2020(Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teacher)|
|Conducting body||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan|
|REET Official Website||http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/|
|Purpose of exam ||For teaching|
Stay connected for more updates regarding REET 2020.
Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan
Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (abbreviated BSER) is a board of education for school level education in the Indian state Rajasthan. RBSE is a state agency of the Government of Rajasthan and has its headquarters in Ajmer. Board is responsible for promotion and development of secondary education in Rajasthan state. BSER was set up in the year 1957 and constituted under the Rajasthan Secondary Education Act 1957. Results of examinations conducted by BSER can be accessed via the website.