REET 2022 Application Form will be released tentatively in January 2022 by the Rajasthan School Education Board for recruiting candidates interested in the field of teaching. The Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teachers is mainly for fresher’s applying for the position of teacher. The candidates interested to apply to this position must be aware of the procedure to fill the application form beforehand to make the process easier. The candidates are also required to carry a few documents ready before applying for the examination. The article gives clear details about the application form, the procedure to fill it and other important requirements.
REET 2022 Application Form Dates
Get the important dates for REET 2022 application form from the table provided below:
Registration Dates for REET 2022
|Start date of registration||January 2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||May 2022|
REET 2022 Application Form
The candidates are advised to keep in mind a note of the following things while filling the application form of REET 2022.
- The application form must be filled in the official website only.
- Other interlinked links shall not be considered valid for filling the application form.
- The details of the candidates must be filled with care and should not contain errors.
- The application form is considered complete only after the payment of the application fee.
- The candidates must go through all the important instructions on the official website before filling the application form.
- The candidates can pay only through the online mode and no other mode of payment is available.
- The candidates must take a printout of the filled application form after the payment is complete.
- A payment receipt shall be sent to the candidate after the payment is made. The candidates have to keep these receipts carefully.
- The candidates must go through all the eligibility criteria before applying to the examination.
- Ineligible applications shall directly be rejected.
Documents Required for REET Application Form 2022
Before filling the REET application form 2022, the candidates must keep the following documents ready:
Documents required to upload:
- Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature
Documents required to fill details:
- Aadhar card
- Educational qualification certificate/mark sheet
- Professional qualification certificate
- Address proof
- Age proof
Details to be filled in REET 2022 Application Form
Candidates will have to enter the following details while filling REET application form 2022:
- Name of the candidates
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Medium of instruction
- Marital status
- Aadhar number
- Date of birth
- Post office
- email ID
- Mobile number
- Previous REET/RTET details
- Professional qualification
- Identity mark
REET 2022 Application Fee
The application fee for REET 2022 varies category wise. The detailed application fee is as below:
|Category ||Fee in Rs(for I paper)||For II Paper|
How to fill REET 2022 Application Form?
The following is the step-by-step procedure to fill the application form of REET 2022. Candidate can refer to the below-given steps to avoid mistakes
Step 1: Registration
Firstly The applicant has to visit the official website of the Rajasthan School Education Board
- Then the applicants have to register themselves on the website.
- After the registration process, the candidates will be given their login credentials.
- The login credentials shall be sent to the candidate’s mail.
- They can refer to the e-mail sent to them if they forget the login credentials.
Step 2: Filling the application form
After the registration process, the candidates have to login again using their login credentials.
- The application form will be available as a link namely ‘apply online’.
- Candidates have to open that link to access the application form.
- The application form shall have details to be filled by the candidate such as Name, Date of birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, etc.
- All the details must be filled in without any errors and must be verified before submission.
Step 3: Uploading documents
Now the candidates might be required to upload the required documents.
- The scanned copies of the candidate’s passport size photograph, signature and category certificate must be kept ready.
- The photograph of the candidate must be scanned clearly without any unwanted borders and it is preferred to have a plain background.
- The signature must be scanned clearly. It is advised to use a ballpoint pen to do the signature.
Step4: Application fee payment
After filling in the application form, the candidates have to make the payment of the application fee.
- The application form is considered complete only after the payment.
- The candidates have to make the payment of application fee using internet banking, credit card or debit card.
REET Admit Card 2022
Admit Card for REET 2022 will be released through Online mode. Candidates can download the admit card by Login in with the form number/challan number. The admit card contains very essential details such as candidates name, roll number etc. It is important to carry the admit card to the examination centre for entry.