REET 2022 Entrance Exam will be held on May 14-15, 2022
. The distribution of REET 2021 certificates has begun at various locations. The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education administers the Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teachers (BSE). This is a state-level examination. This examination is held each year to identify the best candidate to fill the post of teacher and instruct the pupils to the best of their ability. This exam provides a fantastic opportunity for Rajasthan residents interested in pursuing a career as teachers. However, before filling out the application form
, candidates must check the eligibility criteria to ensure that they are eligible to take the exam. To learn more about REET 2022
, candidates should read the article linked below.
REET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filing for the Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teachers, the candidate must confirm their REET 2022 eligibility.
Candidates must have passed their 12th examination with a minimum of 50 percent aggregate marks, and they must also have finished their D.EL.ED (Diploma in Elementary Education) of two years. Candidates who are already enrolled in school are also eligible to apply for this exam.
- Candidates who have completed their Senior Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and four years of Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) are also eligible to apply.
- Aspirants with a two-year diploma in special education and a minimum of 50 percent aggregate marks in the Senior Secondary test may also apply.
- A candidate with a Bachelor's Degree and two years of D.El.Ed experience may apply.
For Upper Primary Teacher
- The candidate must have a two-year D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education).
- To apply for this position, the candidate must be a graduate with at least one year of B.Ed schooling.
- After 12th qualification is necessary, which is Bachelor of Elementary Education ((B.EL.Ed) of 4 years, the candidate must have passed their 12th standard with a minimum of 50 percent aggregate marks.
- The eligible candidate must have passed their 12th grade with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks and an undergraduate in B.Sc.Ed B.A / B.Sc.Ed / B.A. Ed.
Age Requirements: Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 32.
The age limit or criteria will be announced following the state government's announcement on the official notice and guidelines.
REET 2022 Exam Pattern
The following is critical information about the REET 2022 Exam Pattern:
Exam Mode: Offline (Pen & Paper)
Exam time: 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Total Marks: 150
Question count: 150
Negative Marking: There is no such thing as negative marking.
REET 2022 Admit Card
The REET 2022 Admit Card is now available on the official website.
- To obtain a hall ticket, candidates must enter their login information, which includes their form number, name, mother's name, and date of birth, and then submit their information.
- The admit card will not be mailed to any applicant.
- During the examination, the candidate must have their admit card with them.
- If it is not there, the candidate would be denied the opportunity to take the exam.
- It is recommended that the candidate keep their admit card/hall ticket safe until the examination is completed.
REET 2022 Result
The Rajasthan REET 2022 result will be announced two months after the written examination.
- The final RTET 2022 Result will be sent as the selected applicant's merit list.
- It is the final selection procedure for REET recruitment in 2022.
- The outcome will be displayed in online style on the official website.
- To get the REET 2022 Result, candidates must enter their user id and password.