TSTET 2023 application form will release in March 2022 (tentatively) by the Department of School Education. The last date to apply online is April 2022 (tentatively), students are advised to not to wait for the last date. Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test is a state-level written exam conducted to check the eligibility of the candidates for the positions of Government and Private school teachers in Telangana. The TS TET 2023 Notification will be released on the official website, tstet.cgg.gov.in. Therefore, the interested candidates can fill the TS TET Application Form online from the official website. They just check the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form. Get more details about the Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test exam date, pattern, syllabus, admit card, cut-off, result, certificate, etc. from this article.
- Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 has been conducted on 12 June 2022.
Download TSTET 2022 Official Notification
TSTET 2023 Exam Status
Candidates who are looking for the TSTET Notification 2023 must check the latest updates and exam dates from the table given below:
TSTET 2023 Status
Official Notification is yet to be Released
TS TET Application Form 2023 Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of the Telangana TET Application Form 2023 from the table given below:
TSTET 2023 Schedule
TS TET Events
Online Application Begins
Application form Final date
Downloading of Admit Card
TSTET Exam Date
Telangana TET 2023 Application Form
The Department of School Education, Telangana will release the online application form for the Teacher Eligibility Test in the state. The candidates can check the TSTET Notification 2023 application date from this article. They must read the eligibility criteria and other important instructions before applying online. The details in the application form have to be correct. The official authority will reject the incomplete/ invalid application form. Therefore, the applicants must review all the details in the form before the final submission. The application form of the Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test has to be submitted before the closing date to avoid any trouble.
How to Fill TSTET Application Form 2023 Online?
The candidates must visit the official website to check the TSTET Application Form Notification and the last date to apply. The form of TS TET will be available online on the official website. However, we will also provide a direct link to apply for the Telangana TET from the link given in this article. Check the steps to fill the online application form of TSTET given below:
- Initially, the candidates have to visit the official website of the Telangana School Education Board and check the latest updates section.
- In the Notifications section, you can locate the online link to apply for the TSTET 2023 application form.
- Now, the candidates will have to register themselves using their personal details and email id.
- After that, the applicants must log in with the help of a User ID and Password. Once the login is done, you can proceed to fill the online application form.
- On the application form page, the candidates must enter their personal, educational, contact details correctly.
- Now upload the scanned copies of the photograph and signature in the format as prescribed in the instructions.
- In the next step, the candidates will have to pay the application fees. You can choose the online payment method to pay the fees. This fee is non-refundable.
- On successful payment of the fees, the application form gets submitted and you may tackle a copy of the form for future references.
Application Fees of Telangana TET 2023
The candidates must make the payment of the application fees in order to complete the form-filling process. You can check the TSTET 2023 Application Fee from the information brochure. The fees payment can be done through online payment gateways. Check the category-wise application fees of the Telangana TET application form given below:
Application Fees (in INR)
SC/ ST/ VH/ HI/ OH/ Transgender
TSTET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are applying for the Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test must check the minimum eligibility requirements in order to apply. Only those candidates who fulfill the minimum TSTET Eligibility must fill the application form. If a candidate is found to be ineligible for the exam at any stage, his/her candidature shall be cancelled. The eligibility criteria for TSTET include age limit, nationality, educational qualification, etc. Check the detailed eligibility criteria to appear for the Telangana TET exam from the table given below:
- Age Limit: Candidates between the age group of 18 to 35 years are eligible to sit for the TET exam.
- Domicile: The candidates must have a Domicile of Telanagana State to avail the benefits of reservation.
- Education Qualification: The minimum educational qualification for Paper- I and II of Telangana TET are given as follows:
For Primary Teachers (Class 1 to 5th)
- Candidates should have cleared Class XII or equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% aggregate marks for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PhD candidates).
- Candidates must have done a two-year diploma in elementary education/ four-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B El Ed)/ two-year diploma in education (special education). OR
- Candidates should have cleared Class XII or equivalent with minimum 45% aggregate marks (40% aggregate marks for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PhD candidates).
- Candidates must have done a two-year diploma in elementary education/ four-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B El Ed)/ two-year diploma in education (special education). It may be noted that this eligibility criterion is valid only for candidates who have passed or were admitted to D El Ed/ D Ed prior to the issue of the TSTET 2022 notification.
For Upper Primary Teachers (Class 6 to 8th)
- Candidates should have cleared BA/ BSc/ BCom with at least 50% aggregate marks (45% aggregate marks for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PhD candidates).
- Candidates should possess a degree in Bachelor of Education (B Ed) course / Bachelor of Education (B Ed- Special Education). OR
- Candidates should have cleared BA/ BSc/ BCom with at least 50% aggregate marks (40% aggregate marks for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PhD candidates).
- Candidates should possess a degree in Bachelor of Education (B Ed) course / Bachelor of Education (B Ed- Special Education). It may be noted that this eligibility criterion is valid only for candidates who have passed or were admitted to B Ed course prior to the issue of TSTET 2022 guidelines. OR
- Candidates should have cleared the four-year BA Ed/BSc Ed course with at least 50% aggregate marks (45% aggregate marks for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PhD candidates). OR
- Candidates should have cleared bachelor of oriental language (or its equivalent)/ graduation in literature/ graduation with language concerned as one of the optional subjects/ post-graduation in the language concerned.
- Candidates should have also obtained a language pandit training certificate or cleared B Ed with language concerned as one of the methodologies. This criterion is applicable for language teachers only.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of B Ed exams/ diploma in elementary education are also eligible to apply for TSTET 2022.
TSTET Admit Card 2023
After the completion of the application form, the official authority will issue the admit card for the exam. The hall ticket of Telangana TET will be available online. Therefore, the eligible candidates can download the TSTET 2023 Admit Card from the official website. After downloading the admit card, the candidates must check the details printed on it. The admit card of the Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test contains details like the name of the exam, year, exam date and day, timing, examination centre, things allowed/ not allowed in the examination premises, and other important instructions. Candidates must take a printout of the hall ticket and carry it along with a photo identity card on the day of the exam. The invigilators will not permit any defaulter who is without the admit card.
Telangana TET Exam Pattern
The candidates who are going to sit for the Teacher Eligibility Test in Telangana State must check the exam pattern. It is important for the candidates to check the TSTET Syllabus before starting the exam preparation. The exam pattern will guide the candidates to prepare more effectively and get qualified in the exam. The basic details of the TS TET 2022 exam pattern are given in the table below:
- There are two papers, Paper I and II in the TSTET exam.
- Paper-I is for the eligibility for teaching at the Primary level (I-V).
- Paper-II is for the eligibility for teaching at a higher Primary level (VI-VIII).
- The question paper carries is of 150 marks.
- There are 150 questions in each paper.
- The duration of the examination is 2 hrs and 30 minutes.
- The question paper consists of topics related to Language-1, language-2, pedagogy, arithmetic, and conjointly environmental studies.
- Each section carries 30 marks.
- In order to qualify for the test candidate got to score sixty percent marks.
TSTET Paper I Exam Pattern
The details of the exam pattern and marking scheme of Paper I are mentioned below:
Total No. of Questions
Child development and pedagogy
TSTET Paper II Exam Pattern
The exam pattern and marking scheme of Paper II are given below:
Total No. of Questions
Child development and pedagogy
Social studies (for social studies teacher)
Mathematics and science
TSTET Answer Key 2023
The official authority of the Telangana School Education Board will release the provisional answer key for Paper I and II. As soon as the examination is over, candidates can check the official answer key of TSTET from the official website. The answer key of Telangana TET will be available in pdf format for each set. With the help of the answer key of the Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test, the candidates can calculate their expected scores. In this way, the candidates can match the cut-off and determine their chances of qualifying for the TET exam. Also, the applicants can raise objections/challenge the provisional answer key of TSTET. The authorities will rectify and release the final answer key before the announcement of the result.
TSTET Cut Off
The cutoff mark is the minimum score required by the candidates to qualify for the Teaching posts in various Government and Private schools in Telangana. Only those candidates who score above the cutoff marks will be awarded the eligibility certificate. The cut off marks for various candidates belonging to reserved categories are different. These cut-off marks are decided by the Department of School Education, Telangana State. The TSTET Cut off marks for various categories are mentioned below:
60% and above
50% and above
40% and above
Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET) 2023 Result
The result of TSTET will be announced after the final answer key has been released by the board. Therefore, the candidates can check the TSTET Result online from the official website. The applicants will have to enter their application number and date of birth to check the result. The result for Paper- I and II will be mentioned separately in the scorecard. The overall result of the candidates will be based on the marks obtained in both papers.
TSTET Certificate Validity
Those candidates who have qualified for the TET exam in Telangana will be awarded the eligibility certificate. The official authority will issue the TSTET Certificate online on the official website. The TSTET Certificate is valid for upto 7 years from the date of the exam. The validity of this certificate may vary according to the rules of the NCTE. Therefore, the candidates must download and keep a copy of the TET certificate for future references.
Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET) is a state-level qualifying exam for the eligibility of teachers for Lower and Upper Primary levels. The TSTET exam is conducted by the Department of School Education, Telangana. The Board of School Education releases the application form for the candidates to apply for the exam. This body also conducts the written exam, releases the cut off list and results of the qualified candidates. The board also issues the TSTET exam qualification certificates to the candidates.
Highlights of TSTET 2022
TSTET (Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test)
Department of School Education, Telangana State
Paper I: 150 minutes
Paper II: 150 minutes
Type of Exam
Eligibility Test Exam conducted to shortlist candidates for appointment of teachers for Classes I to VIII in Telangana State)
Exam Helpdesk No.