Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test, or TS TET, is a test administered by the Department of School Education, Government of Telangana State, for applicants interested in teaching in the state's numerous government schools and institutions.
The TS TET examination consists of two papers: Paper-I is for Primary Teachers (grades I-V) and Paper-II is for Upper Primary Teachers (grades VI-VIII), and applicants can apply for either. Applicants will get extensive information about the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TS TET) in this post, including the TS TET admit card, admit card dates, and how to download the admit card, among other things. Read the complete article to know more about Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test 2022.
TS TET 2022 Admit Card 2022 Dates
The applicants must check the dates of the TS TET admit card, which are listed below.
|Date of Notification||To be Announced|
|Dates of Online Application||To be Announced|
|Hall Tickets Download from||To be Announced|
|TS TET Exam - Date & Time||To be Announced|
|TS TET Exam II||To be Announced|
TS TET 2022 Admit Card 2022
The TS TET admit card 2022 will be accessible on the official website of the Department of School Education, the Government of Telangana State, and those who have taken the TS TET examination can obtain it via the internet.
Applicants must double-check all of the information on the admission card and obtain a printout for future reference.
Procedure to download TS TET 2022 Admit Card
- Candidates can obtain their TS TET admit card by following the steps outlined below, and they must do so.
- To begin, candidates should go to www.tstet.cgg.gov.in, which is the official website of the Telangana School Education Board.
- Candidates must go to the official website and look for the admit card link.
- Then, on the following page, click on the appropriate link and it will open.
- They should be required to use the official website to log in.
- Applicants should fill up the appropriate fields with information such as their registration number, name, and Date of Birth or Password.
- Applicants should be required to submit their applications after filling out all of the required information.
- On the computer screen, the admit card will have displayed.
- They can download it and print a copy of it as well.
- Keep it safe for exam purposes, and don't forget to bring it with you to the exam.
Details Provided on TS TET 2022 Admit Card
The TS TET admit card will have the following details such as:
- Name of the Candidate.
- Date of Birth.
- Roll Number.
- Father’s Name.
- Date and Timings.
- The venue of the Examination.
- Instructions to be followed by the candidate during the Examination.