TS TET 2022
is administered by the Telangana State School Education Department
at the state level. This entry is designed specifically for people who want to work in Telangana's government/state colleges as teachers. In this TET, there are two main papers: Paper-I is for Primary Teachers (I-V) and Paper-II is for Upper Primary Teachers (I-V) (VI-VIII). Applicants can apply for both examinations, Paper-III, which covers teaching from I to VIII level, and Paper-IV, which covers teaching from I to VIII standard. The Telangana state education board will issue the TS TET 2022 application form. Candidates who are willing to apply for TS TET 2022, must fill up the Application Form
from their online website, but before directly filling up the form, candidates must look into the eligibility criteria. Candidates who will not meet the eligibility criteria will be directly disqualified.
Eligibility Criteria for TSTET Recruitment in 2022
The Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test consists of two papers that assess a candidate's eligibility to apply for various teaching positions. Candidates who pass only Paper-I are entitled to apply for teaching positions in primary schools (grades 1–5), whereas those who pass Paper-II are qualified to teach in secondary schools (6 to 8).
The following are the Telangana government's eligibility conditions for taking TSTET Paper-I and Paper-II:
TSTET Paper-I Eligibility Criteria
- This exam is open to those who have completed their 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of a 50% aggregate. The minimum marks for OBC/PWD/SC/ST applicants are 45 percent.
- Candidates must have a two-year Special Education diploma, a four-year Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education (B El Ed), or a two-year Elementary Education diploma.
- Candidates must have a 10+2 or equivalent degree from a recognised board with a 45 percent aggregate. In the 10+2 test, it stands at 45 percent for OBC/PwD SC/ST applicants.
- Candidates should have a two-year Special Education diploma, a two-year Elementary Education diploma, or a four-year B El Ed.
TSTET Paper-II Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to take the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test Paper-II must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have a minimum of 50% in their B. Com/ BA/ BSc to be considered. An overall score of 45 percent is required for OBC/PWD/SC/ST applicants.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor of Education/Degree Bachelor's in Education with a Specialization in Special Education (B.Ed.).
- Candidates must hold a BSc., B. Com., or BA degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate. Candidates with a 40 percent aggregate score in OBC/PwD/SC/ST are eligible to apply.
- A Bachelor of Education with a Specialization in Special Education or a Bachelor's Degree in Education is required (B.Ed.).
- Candidates must have completed a four-year BA Ed / BSc. Ed programme with a minimum of 50% overall. With a 45 percent aggregate score, OBC/PwD/SC/ST candidates can apply.
- Candidates must have completed a Bachelor of Oriental Language or its equivalent, a post-graduate degree in the language in question, or a bachelor's degree with Language as one of the optional topics.
- Aspirants must additionally have a B.Ed. or a Certificate in Language Pandit Training. This criterion is only applicable to language teachers.
- Candidates who are taking the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test in 2022 are also eligible to take the final year Diploma in Elementary Education/ Bachelor of Education examination.
NOTE: One thing to keep in mind is that a teacher education aspirant's degree or diploma should be from the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE). Candidates with a B.Ed. special education or a diploma in education (special education) must have their degree accredited by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
Exemption from appearing in the TSTET Exam
Primary and secondary teachers who were appointed by a competent local authority/government prior to the National Council for Teacher Education's (NCTE) notice are exempt from taking the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test. Teachers whose appointments have not yet been approved by a competent body and those employed in private schools, on the other hand, are not exempt from applying for TET.
TSTET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates should review the exam pattern to familiarize themselves with the question types, marking scheme, and other pertinent information. There are two papers in the TSTET 2022 exam:
Paper-I of TSTET (For candidates who wish to become a Primary Teacher, i.e, from Class I-V.)
Paper-II of TSTET (For candidates who wish to become a Secondary Teacher, i.e, Class VI-VIII)
Depending on the eligibility conditions, candidates may take either Paper I or Paper II, or both papers. The question paper is written in a bilingual manner, with questions written in both the selected Language I and English.
TSTET 2022 Result
The TSTET result will be disclosed once the board has released the final answer key. As a result, candidates can access the TSTET Result on the official website. To verify the outcome, applicants must provide their application number and date of birth. In the scorecard, the results for Papers I and II will be listed individually. The applicants' overall score will be based on their performance in both examinations.