UP B.ED JEE 2021 Application form is expected to be released in the month of February 2021. Lucknow University will open the registration portal for the candidates willing to take admission in B.Ed courses in the University. The exam will be held in Offline mode and the Applications can only be applied in the online mode. Candidates can get more information related to Up B.Ed JEE Application Form 2021 in the article given below.
UP B.ED JEE 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the table below to get the important dates related to Application form Submission:
UP BEd JEE 2020 Registration Schedule 2021
|Registration starts from||To be announced|
|UP B.Ed 2021 application form releases on||To be announced|
|Last date to submit the application form without late fees||To be announced|
|Last date to submit the form with late fees||To be announced|
|UP BEd 2021 exam date||To be announced|
UP B.ED JEE 2021 Application form
Lucknow University will start UP B.Ed 2020 registration online on its official website.
- B. ED JEE application form will be made available in online mode on the official website of Lucknow University.
- Apply to complete the UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination Registration Process.
- Candidates must keep transaction id (generated at the time of payment) safe.
- Multiple forms submitted must not be submitted.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided. The authority will send the related details either via SMS or email id.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph, signature & Scanned image of Left and Right Index Fingers Impression in prescribed format & file size only.
- The application fee will be accepted only through the online modes, not via any of the following - Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc.
- The application form must be complete in all respect to avoid cancellation of candidature.
- The candidates are advised not to send the xerox of the online application form & fee payment receipt to the office of conducting body.
- Candidate must take print of the filled-in application form for further process.
Documents needed for UP B.ED JEE 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check the list of documents required for filling the Application form of UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination 2021.
- An Active Mobile number
- A Valid Email Id
- Scanned Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Left and Right Index Finger Impressions
- High School Marks Sheet( considered as proof of Date of Birth).
- Photo Identification proof
- Caste Certificate( If Applicable)
- Income Certificate
How to Fill UP B.ED JEE 2021 Application Form?
Candidates need to go through the below-mentioned steps to fill the Application form of UP B.Ed 2021:
- Candidates need to visit the Lucknow University official website.
- Click on the link to Apply Online for UP B.Ed JEE 2021.
- A new page will open which will ask for new registration. Candidates have to fill the required details mentioned below-
- Candidate's Full Name
- Confirm candidate's Name
- Candidate's Father Name
- Confirm Candidate's Father Name
- Candidate's Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Confirm the Candidate's Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Email ID
- Confirm Email ID
- Mobile No.
- Confirm Mobile No.
- After filling the details, candidates have to click on Generate OTP.
2. Filling the Application Form
- Candidate has to Login by using the details received on the registered email ID as well as via SMS.
- Enter the User Id and Password and click on login.
- As soon as the candidate login, he/she will be redirected to a new dashboard where they are required to fill more details such as Qualification and Education related information. Check the details to be mentioned in the Application form-
- Candidate Name
- Candidate Father Name
- Candidate Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- State Domicile
- Sub Category
- Differently Abled( Yes/No)
- ID Proof
- ID Number
- Email Address
- Mobile number
- Alternate Mobile number
- Stream Opted for B.Ed
- SSC/10th standard/Equivalent Details- Board Name, Marks obtained, Minimum Marks, Percentage, Year of Passing, Upload scanned copy of High school mark sheet.
- Graduation details- Have you completed Graduation?- YES/NO
Candidates now have to click on Save and Continue.
3. Upload Documents
After filling the personal details, candidates have to upload the scanned Signature and Photograph as per the format mentioned below-
Specifications of Scanned Documents
|Scanned Photograph||50 KB only||JPG|
|Scanned Signature||50 KB only||JPG|
|Left and Right Index Finger Impression||50 KB only||JPG|
The scanned images must be in the prescribed format only otherwise it will not be accepted.
4. Payment of Application Fee
The Candidates now have to fill the registration fee as mentioned above through payment gateway. There is no offline mode available.
Candidates can check the Application Fee in the table below as per the categories:
UP B.Ed JEE Online Registration Fee
|Category||Without late fee||With late fee|
|General and OBC||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2000/-|
|SC and ST of UP state||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC / ST of other states||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2000/-|
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the registration fee in the online mode only. UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Application Fee can be paid via Credit card/ Debit Card or Net Banking.
5. Submission and Printout
At last, candidates will do the final submission and will be redirected to the confirmation page. They must keep take multiple copies of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future reference.
UP B.ED JEE 2021 Application Form Correction Window
After the Application submission is completed, Lucknow University has opened a correction window for the Applicants to edit the details in the Application form.
- The correction window was open for limited days and candidates who wish to make changes in the information provided can correct it.
- Candidates have to log in to use the Correction window by entering the User Id and Password.
- Candidates can only edit some of the details as mentioned by the authority.
UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Admit Card
UP B.Ed JEE admit card 2020 will be released at the official website of University of Lucknow. To download it, candidates will require user id and password. No hard copy of UP B.Ed admit card is sent to the candidates via post. It consists of personal details of the candidate as well as exam details like the address of the test centre, reporting timings, etc. In the printed copy of the admit card, candidates need to paste their passport size photo, preferably, the same as uploaded in the application form. The applicants must carry the hall ticket to the exam hall as without it entry will not be given.