UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Admit Card will be released soon after the successful submission of the application form. The hall ticket will be released through the online mode. The candidates must not forget to carry their hall ticket as without it entry would not be possible. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to known more about the UP B.Ed JEE admit card 2021.
UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Admit Card Important Dates
The candidate can check here all the important UP B.Ed JEE admit card dates 2021 which are given in the table below:
UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Admit Card Dates
|Admit Card Release Date ||To be Announced|
|Examination Date||To be Announced|
UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Admit Card
The applicants make sure to check all the instructions for UP B.Ed JEE 2021 admit card which is given in the list below:
- The hall ticket will be released through the online mode only on the conducted authority website.
- No UP B.Ed JEE admit card will be sent by post.
- All the candidate make ensure to login UPSC admit card with registered email Id and password to download the admit card.
- It is mandatory for all the candidate to carry the hard copy of the hall ticket at the UPSC 2021 exam centre.
- The applicants must carry the original copy of UP B.Ed JEE hall ticket, not a photocopy or scanned copy at the examination centre.
- The candidates who filled the application form and the candidate who fulfil all the eligibility criteria will get their admit card.
- All applicants keep their admit card safe because that will be used during admission process.
- The applicants who do not have a clear photograph on their UP B.Ed joint entrance exam admit card will have to bring at least two passport size photographs with them for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
- The candidate's Parents or Guardians are not allowed at UP B.Ed JEE 2020 examination centre.
Documents Required to take at UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Examination Hall
It is mandatory for all the candidate that they have all the required documents with them at UP B.Ed JEE examination centre 2021 which are given in the list below:
- The original hardcopy of UP B.Ed JEE admit card.
- The applicants must carry at least one original ID proof along the hardcopy of the UP B.Ed JEE admit card. The documents that candidates can carry with the admit card at UP B.Ed JEE 2021 exam hall are list below:
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Government Employer ID
- Driving License
- Candidates must carry at least two coloured photographs same as uploaded on UP B.Ed JEE application form 2020.
- The UP B.Ed JEE exam will be conducted in the Offline mode (Pen and Paper mode) so the candidate must carry blue/black ball pen.
How to Download UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Admit Card?
The candidates must follow all the steps to download UP B.Ed JEE admit card 2021 which are described in the list below:
- Step 1: The candidate must visit the MJPRUB official website to download the admit card.
- Step 2: Then on the main page, click on the "UP B.Ed 2021" link.
- Step 3: The new window will open on the screen where candidate have to click on the "UP B.Ed 2021 Admit Card" link.
- Step 4: The login will appear on the screen where the candidates have to login the UP B.Ed registered ID and Password.
- Step 5: After login, the UP B.Ed joint entrance exam admit card 2021 will appear on the window screen.
- Step 6: The candidate must download UP B.Ed JEE 2021 admit card PDF and takeout the print of the admit card for future use.
Details Given in UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Admit Card
UP B.Ed JEE admit card 2021 will contain the candidate's personal details and examination details. All the details that will appear in UP B.Ed JEE admit card are given in the list below:
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Examination Center
- Examination Schedule
- Examination Date and Day
- Candidate's Photograph
- Candidate's Signature
- Instruction About the Examination
Things Not To Carry In UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Examination Hall
All the candidates can check here all the restricted thing in UP B.Ed JEE 2021
examination hall are listed below:
- Any kind of papers and cheats.
- Watches (Analog / Digital)
- Electronic Device or Programmable Device or storage media like Pen Drive
- Mobile Phones (even in switched off mode)
- Calculators (Normal / Scientific)
- Any food Items
- Smoking is Restricted in UP B.Ed JEE examination hall
- Any other equipment/devices or related accessories either in working or switched off mode which can be used as a communication device is strictly restricted during the examination.
Note: If any applicant caught with anything from the above list in UP B.Ed JEE 2020 exam hall may lead to cancellation of the candidate's examination and including ban from future examinations.
Problems/Discrepancy in Downloading UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Admit Card
If any candidate phasing problems in UP B.Ed JEE 2020 admit card download and if any candidate's found any discrepancy in their admit card then they immediately contact to the conducting authority. The UP contacts details where candidates can raise their issues to resolve the problem are given below:
UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Exam Pattern
The candidates can check the UP B.Ed JEE exam pattern 2021 which are given in the list below:
- Mode of exam: The exam will be conducted through the Offline mode (Pen and Paper Test)
- Total Paper: There will be a total of 2 papers.
- Duration: Total 180 mins (3 Hours)
- Question Type: MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Marking Scheme: +2 For every correct answer and -1/3 for every incorrect answer and 0 for every unanswered question.
UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Result
UP B.Ed JEE 2021 result will be declared in the first week of October 2021(tentative). The conducted authority will release the answer key before the declaration of the result. The candidates can check their result through the online mode. The candidates are advised to take out the print of the UP B.Ed joint entrance exam 2021 result for future use.