UP B.Ed JEE 2022 is going to be held on 06 July 2022. The application form has been released on 18 April 2022 and the window will close on 15 May 2022. Uttar Pradesh Bachelor of Education Joint Entrance Examination is conducted for the candidates who wish to pursue their B.Ed degree program from the institutes of Uttar Pradesh. UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination will be conducted by Lucknow University. This exam is organized at the state-level exam once a year to offer admission in B.Ed programmes in various government and private colleges in the Uttar Pradesh state. Candidates must go through the given below article related to the UP B.Ed JEE 2022 application form, fees, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus and so on.
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the information of UP B.Ed JEE 2022 which is mentioned below:
|UPBEd JEE 2022 Status||Application Form released|
- UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Application Form has been released on 18 April 2022. The last date to apply for the exam is 15 May 2022. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
- UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Entrance Exam is scheduled to be held on 06 July 2022.
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Important Dates
Candidate can check the important dates and events regarding UP B.Ed JEE 2022 entrance exam.
Dates and events of UP B.Ed 2022
|Application form release date||18 April 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form without late fees||15 May 2022|
|Last date to submit the form with late fees||16-20 May 2022|
|Admit Card issue date||25 June 2022|
|UP BEd 2022 exam date||06 July 2022|
|Declaration of result||05 August 2022|
|Online counselling starts from||August 2022|
|Commencement of academic session||September 2022|
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Application Form
Lucknow University will start UP B.Ed 2022 registration has been started on 18 April 2022. Candidates can check the all-important details regarding the UP B.Ed JEE 2022 application form in the below-mentioned points:
- B.ED JEE application form will only be available in online mode on the official website.
- Candidates firstly will have to register themselves.
- After registration candidates got a registration number and password.
- Uploaded scanned copy of photograph and signature along with a print of both index fingers.
- Candidates must keep the transaction id (generated at the time of payment) safe.
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Application Fees
Candidates can check the category wise application fees in the given below table:
Application Fee for UP B.ED JEE 2022
|Category||Without late fee||With late fee|
|General and OBC||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1600/-|
|SC/ST (UP state only)||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 800/-|
|SC / ST (other state candidates)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1600/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make payment online mode by using Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the UP B.Ed JEE 2022 eligibility before filling application form from the given below points:
- The candidate must have a Graduation degree with 55% marks from a recognized University or Central University.
- Candidates who have B.Tech or B.E degree must have 55% marks in Maths, Science & other subjects
- Applicants with postgraduation degree should have 50% marks.
- Candidates from the reserved category such as SC/ST will be granted 5% relaxation by the norms of UP Govt.
- Candidates must be of a minimum of 21years of age.
- There is no upper age limit.
- The interested Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates must have a Domicile Certificate of UP state.
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Admit Card
A registered candidate can download their UP B.Ed 2022 admit card
from the official website of the B.Ed JEE exam conducting authority.
- For downloading the admit card, the candidate will have to enter the user id and password on the official website.
- The Hall Ticket is important and the candidates have to carry their hard copy on the day of the exam.
- After downloading the admit card, the applicants have to paste a recent photograph and must have to put a thumb impression on it.
- Along with the admit card, the candidates have to carry one valid photo id card from Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card etc.
- It is advised that the candidate carry the same id card, the details of which are uploaded in the application form.
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the UP B.Ed JEE 2022 exam pattern mentioned in the given below table:
UP B.Ed JEE Paper Format
|Duration||180 Minutes (3 Hours)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|No. of Paper||2|
|Number of Questions||100 Questions|
|Total Marks||200 Marks|
|Language ||Hindi or English|
|Subjects Section||Arts, Science, Commerce and Farming|
Subject wise marks and questions distribution in Paper 1:
|General Knowledge||50 ||100 |
|Language(Hindi or English)||50 ||100|
|Total||100 Questions||200 Marks|
Subject wise marks and questions distribution in Paper 2:
|General Aptitude Test||50||100|
|Subjects(Arts, Science, Commerce and Farming)||50||100|
|Total||100 Questions||200 Marks|
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Syllabus
UP.B.Ed. JEE entrance syllabus is based on 10+2+3 academic study topics and contents.
- The candidate also has to focus on General Knowledge and General Aptitude for which syllabus is not that tough but it is lengthy.
- Hindi or English Language Skills is based on 10+2 standard of Hindi and English compulsory subjects.
- Overall, questions in UP B.Ed JEE 2020 will come from the following subjects:
UP. B.Ed JEE 2020 Test Taper 1
- General Knowledge
UP. B.Ed JEE 2020 Test Taper 2
- General Aptitude
- Selected Subjects (Arts, Commerce, Science & Agriculture)
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Answer Key
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Answer Key will release by Lucknow University. The answer key for UP BEd JEE 2022 will be made available for download in pdf format. Candidates can use the UP BEd JEE Answer Key to cross-check their answers and calculate their net score. For a correct answer, they need to add 03 marks and for an incorrect answer, deduct 1/3 marks.
How to Download UP BEd JEE 2022 Answer Key?
The candidates can download UP BEd JEE 2022 answer key simply by following the steps below:
- Step 1: The candidate has to visit the official website of Lucknow University.
- Step 2: Candidate can see a Notification regarding the answer key.
- Step 3: Candidates have to click on that link and then the answer key will open in PDF Format.
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Result
Lucknow University will be released the UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Result in May 2022. Please check the other details regarding the result from the below-given points:
- Candidates can download the result online from the official website. To download the UP BEd JEE 2022 Scorecard, candidates have to log in by entering their user id and password.
- In the Scorecard, all candidates have been allotted state rank based on which college allotment would be carried out during UP BEd JEE 2022 counselling. All OBC, SC and ST candidates have been allotted category-wise rank also.
- The qualified candidates are then eligible to take part in the UP BEd JEE 2022 Counselling.
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Counselling
Lucknow University will start UP B.Ed. Counselling 2022 registration after the result will be announced and the Counselling process is supposed to continue for two to three days. In the counselling process, the selected candidates are allotted college or institute depending on their rank along with fee submission and document verification. The qualified candidates need to register online to participate in the Counselling. As per 2022, the counselling fee for UP BEd JEE 2022 is Rs. 5750, out of which Rs 750 is a non-refundable counselling application processing cost.
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Participating Institutes
Given below is a list of 16 institutes that participate in the counselling of UP B.Ed JEE 2022. The candidates can check the list of these institutes from below:
- Lucknow University, Lucknow.
- Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra.
- The University of Lucknow, Lucknow.
- Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad.
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut.
- Bundelkhand University, Jhansi.
- Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi.
- Sampurnanand Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Varanasi.
- Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur.
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur.
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur.
- Allahabad State University, Allahabad.
- Jananayak Chandrashekhar University, Ballia.
- Siddharth University, Kapilvastu, Siddharth Nagar.
- Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Urdu, Arabi~Farsi University, Lucknow.
- Gautam Buddha University, Noida
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Reservation
Candidates can check the seat reservation for UP B.Ed JEE 2022 below.
|Physical Disabled ( min. 40%) / Blind Person||03%|
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Exam Centers
Candidates can check UP B.Ed JEE 2022 exam centres in the given mention list:
- Ambedkar Nagar
- Amethi (Chatrapati Sahuji Mahraj Nagar)
- Amroha (J.P. Nagar)
- Faizabad (Ayodhya)
- Gautam Buddha Nagar
- Hapur (Panchsheel Nagar)
- Kanpur Dehat
- Kanpur Nagar
- Kanshiram Nagar (Kasganj)
- Kushinagar (Padrauna)
- Rae Bareli
- Sambhal (Bhim Nagar)
- Sant Kabir Nagar
- Shahjahan pur
- Shamali (Prabuddh Nagar)
- Siddharth Nagar
Candidates can choose their UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Exam Centres at their convenience.
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Highlights
Candidate can refer to the following table to get some vital information regarding the UP B.Ed JEE 2022 highlights:
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Basic Details
|UP B.Ed JEE 2022 - UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination 2022|
Bachelor of Education
UP B.Ed JEE Official Website
Offline( Pen and Paper)
About Lucknow University
The University of Lucknow or Lucknow University was established in the year 1920, i.e 100 years ago. It is a public state university that offers admission in various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and doctoral programmes in fcaulty of faculty of commerce, arts, faculty of engineering, faculty of law, etc. Lucknow University has one of the richest libraries in the country known by the name of Tagore Library. There are 5.25 lakh books, 50,000 journals and approximately 10,000 copies of approved Ph.D. and D.Litt. dissertations in the library.
B.Ed. 2020-22 Information Cell – 9335628779, 9335711136
Fax Number – 0522–2740467
E–mail ID (for candidates) – [email protected]
Registrar / State Nodal Officer – 0522-2740412