VOCLET Exam Pattern 2021 will be released by the West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development (WEBSCTE). The pattern remains as same as the previous year's entrance exam. This exam is conducted once every year to enrol the eligible candidates in Diploma Courses. On qualifying VOCLET 2021 candidates can choose Diploma courses in Architecture, Engineering & Technology. For the candidates to prepare better and smart, a synopsis of the VOCLET paper pattern for the exam and chapter-wise weightage is the most important step. Applicants must go through the below-mentioned article which contains all the important details regarding VOCLET 2021 Exam Pattern.
VOCLET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must be aware of the VOCLET 2021 Exam Pattern to get an idea regarding the exam. Given below are the detailed exam pattern:
- The exam will be held in offline mode i.e., Pen and Paper Based Test.
- Candidates have a total of 240 minutes to solve the question paper.
- The Question Paper will be in the English language there is no other language possible.
- Question Paper consists of a total of 200 Questions with 200 Marks.
- Authority award +1 marks for each correct response and deduct -0.25 Marks for wrong response.
- The question paper has a Multiple Choice Question(MCQ) in which candidates have to choose the correct answer from four different options.
Given below are the subject-wise distribution of marks and total question:
|Subjects||Total Marks||Total Questions|
|Mathematics||50 marks||50 questions|
|Physics||25 marks||25 questions|
|Chemistry||25 marks||25 questions|
|Mechanics||50 marks||50 questions|
|Computer||50 marks||50 questions|
VOCLET 2021 Important Books
Given below are the preparation books related to the preparation for VOCLET 2021:-
|Books Name||Author's Name|
|Higher Algebra ||Hall & Knight|
|The Elements of Coordinate Geometry||SL LONEY|
|Problems in Physics||S.S.Krotov|
|Fundamentals of Physics||Halliday, Resnick & Walker|
VOCLET 2021 Preparation Tips
Apart from knowing the exam pattern and books to prepare for VOCLET 2021, the test-takers must know some preparation tips as well for VOCLET 2021. Check some of the expert tips given below.
- Purchase good study material
- Prepare a proper timetable and study
- It is advised to check the syllabus carefully so that the preparation can be done properly.
- If any topic is not clear, you can try watching youtube videos or videos on other platforms for the examination.
- Do not forget to revise the topics with notes until a day before the exam.