VOCLET 2020 Application Form window has been reopened from 14 August 2020 until 01 September 2020. The candidates can fill the form via both online & offline modes. Those who haven't applied can now apply to get admission in the second year in various diploma programmes in Engineering & Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy and various other fields into various government or private polytechnic institutions situated in the state of West Bengal.
- The application form has started again on 14 August 2020.
VOCLET 2020 Application Form
Candidates who want to take admission in various diploma courses directly in the second year first have to fill the application form for their registration.
- VOCLET 2020 application form has been made available again in both online mode and offline mode.
- Candidates must check the official website of conducting authority.
- All the Applicants are advised to check the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the information regarding VOCLET 2020 before filling the application form.
- Candidates must go through all the information carefully before applying.
- Interested candidates should be aware of all the essential dates in order not to miss anything. The application fee along with modes of payment should be known for the examination, to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Candidates must keep various documents such as scanned photograph, signature and mark sheets ready at the time of application and many other documents to fill the rest of the details in the registration form.
VOCLET 2020 Application Form Dates
Applicants must be stay updated with the dates of the examination, in order to avoid any inconvenience. The important dates regarding the VOCLET 2020 application form are as follows:
VOCLET 2020 Application Form Dates
Application form availability
|To be Announced|
Submission of application form
|To be Announced|
Interested candidates are advised to strictly follow the VOCLET schedule and don’t wait for the last date to apply.
VOCLET 2020 Application Form Details
Candidates should keep the below-mentioned points regarding the VOCLET application form 2020:
- Candidates can apply for VOCLET 2020 via Online mode and offline mode.
- The application forms for online registration are available on the official website.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate. Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the appropriate format according to the WBSCTE.
- Conducting authority will reject registration multiple forms by a candidate will be rejected by the authority.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once if it is successfully submitted.
Documents Required for VOCLET 2020 Application Form Filling
While registration, applicants should keep various documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
VOCLET 2020 Image Specification
Left-hand thumb impression
Candidates should scan all the required documents as per specifications.
VOCLET 2020 Application Fee
The application fee of VOCLET 2020 can be paid in online mode via credit/debit card and net banking or in offline mode via paying the fee at the time of buying the application form. VOCLET 2020 application fee for various courses is given below:
VOCLET Exam Fees 2020
Online application (female candidates)
Offline application (female candidates)
The registration fee deposited is non-refundable in nature under any circumstances.
How to fill VOCLET 2020 Application Form?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for VOCLET 2020.
In case of any issues, the candidates can refer to the following given procedure to avoid any errors.
The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
VOCLET Online Registration
- Visit the official website of VOCLET 2020.
- Click on tab displayed as “Online Application for VOCLET 2020”.
- Click on "New Candidate Registration” tab of the registration page.
- Register by filling in some basic details such as name contact number, email id, etc.
- Tap on “Register”.
- Candidate will receive a confirmation mail to their registered email id and mobile number.
Step 3-ENTER DETAILS:
- Enter all the details such as Candidate's name, gender, date of birth, gender, e-mail ID etc.
- Candidate has to enter their address in the space provided.
- Candidates should fill all the details properly and must avoid any kind of mistakes.
- After filling all the details, click on “Save and Submit”.
Step 4-ENTER ACADEMIC DETAILS:
- In this section, candidate has to enter the educational qualification details correctly.
- Fill all the mandatory details very carefully.
- Now Click on the “Save” tab.
Step 5-UPLOAD DOCUMENTS: Upload the scanned image of photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression in the described format.
Step 6-FEE PAYMENT:
- If all the details are filled, now candidates have to pay the registration fee as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once paid is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Step 7-PRINT: Last step is to take the printout of the receipt of the payment made as a confirmation of submission of application form for future use.
It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
VOCLET Offline Registration
Candidate applying by offline mode have to collect the application form from polytechnic institutions affiliated to WBSCTE.
Step 2-PAY THE FEES:
The candidates will have to pay for the application form as the application fee.
Fill up the form carefully, attach the required documents and submit it there itself.
VOCLET 2020 Test Center
Candidates can check the exam centre for WBSCTE VOCLET 2020 from below:
- Kolkata – North
- Kolkata – South
- Kolkata – Central
- South 24- Parganas
- North 24- Parganas
- Purba Bardhaman
- Paschim Bardhaman
- Purba Medinipur
- Paschim Medinipur
- Uttar Dinajpur
- Dakshin Dinajpur
VOCLET 2020 Admit Card
After the submission of application form, e-admit card for and VOCLET is issued on the official website. Candidates can download the hall ticket by entering application form number.