VOCLET 2020 Eligibility Criteria is set by the exam conducting body - West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development (WBSCT & VE). It is the main conducting authority of Vocational Lateral Entry Test. VOCLET Entrance Exam is a state-level exam conducted once in a year. In 2020, VOCLET is to be conducted on 26 April 2020 from 1:30 P.M. to 3:30 P.M. The candidates must know all the information regarding the eligibility before filling the VOCLET registration form. Interested aspirants must fulfil all the eligibility criteria before filling the registration form. Therefore, candidates can go through the following article to know about eligibility criteria of VOCLET 2020.
VOCLET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information about VOCLET 2020 Eligibility Criteria is provided in this section. The application or registration of a candidate will be rejected if the candidate does not match eligibility criteria. However, if an applicant is found to be ineligible at the time of admission then their candidature will be cancelled in that case.
VOCLET 2020 General Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the given below information related to VOCLET Exam 2020 general eligibility criteria:
- Interested applicant must be an Indian citizen.
Eligibility of State:
- Only Candidate with the domicile of West Bengal state can apply.
- Other state candidates are also eligible to apply in outside state candidates category.
- Candidate must have qualified or appearing in the class 12th exam from any West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development (Vocational Education Division).
- Interested candidates must have cleared two years continuous ITI course after the Madhyamik or equivalent exam.
- There is no age limit for VOCLET 2020.
- Candidate must have Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Mechanics and Computer science as mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Applicants should pass with these subjects from the recognized board.
Candidates can also check: