WIT CAT 2022 Counselling or Women's Institute of Technology Admission Counselling process will commence soon after the declaration of the merit list. Counselling process includes documents verification and interview rounds. WIT CAT is conducted once in a year in October tentatively. Qualifying this exam provides admission in Information Technology, Computer Science Engineering and Master of Computer Application. Candidates are advised to read the complete article to get details on WIT CAT counselling process. Details on counselling are as follows: important dates, documents required at the time of counselling, reservation criteria etc. It is therefore advised to read the complete article and keeping checking the Entrance Zone site for more updates.
WIT CAT 2022 Important Dates
The below-provided table includes important dates for WIT CAT, Results, Counselling Rounds and commencement of the first semester.
|WIT Darbhanga B.Tech Admission 2022 (CAT)||Dates(Tentative)|
|Entrance Test||October 2022|
|Result Declaration of CAT-2022||October 2022|
|Counselling Round 1||November 2022|
|Counselling Round 2||November 2022|
|Counselling Round 3||November 2022|
|Commencement of Classes||November 2022include|
WIT CAT 2022 Counselling: Documents Required
The following list of documents must be brought at the time of the counselling process.
- Hall Ticket of WIT CAT 2022
- Certificate of Matriculation / Board / Equivalent Exam.
- Marks sheet, Certificate, Admit Card 10+2 / Equivalent Exam.
- Marks sheet, Certificate, Admit Card of Diploma for Lateral Entry admission into the second year of B.Tech. (CSE/IT).
- For Admission to MCA course Original Marks sheet, Certificate, Admit Card of recognized graduation degree and Certificate of DCA wherever applicable.
- Original Migration Certificate (Wherever applicable).
- College/School leaving Certificate. Character Certificate from Head of the Institution last attended.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) certificate. Caste Certificate (For reserved category students only). Residential Certificate.
- Certificate issued by Registrar LNMU, in respect of candidate claiming seat under University ward quota/NRI quota. Aadhar Card.
WIT CAT 2022 Counselling: Procedure
Follwing are the order of the entire counselling process. Candidates must read the points carefully.
- Firstly candidates must ensure their eligibility. Link to the eligibility criteria is present at the end of this article.
- After ensuring the eligibility candidates must fill and submit the application form with the required amount of fees before the last date of submission.
- Candidates will then be provided with the Hall ticket for WITCAT 2022
- Candidates must clear the WIT CAT 2022 with the qualifying marks
- A merit list of the selected candidates will be published on the official website.
- Candidates can check whether or not they are selected for the counselling process
- Once selected candidates will be called for counselling rounds
- Counselling rounds include a personal interview and eligibility verification via documents.
- Ineligibility will cause cancellation of the admission.
- Thereafter Academic Commencement dates will be announced.
WIT CAT 2022 Reservation
Candidates check the reservation of seats below in the given table:
|Schedule Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||01%|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18%|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||10%|
|Backward Class (BC)||15%|
- 10% of seats are reserved under NRI/Payment quota seats.
- 5% of seats are reserved for wards of permanent employees of Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga (wife and unmarried daughter), Ward Certificate from Employer and affidavit of the employee must be enclosed with Application Form.
WIT CAT 2022 EXAM
WIT CAT 2022 Result