WIT CAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria is decided by the admission conducting authority. WIT CAT stands for Women's institute of technology Combined Entrance Test. Before applying to the admission process candidates must ensure their eligibility. WIT CAT is been conducted for admission of Information technology, Computer Science Engineering and Bioinformatics. Candidates can find all the details related to the eligibility criteria from this article. The details include course wise eligibility, qualification eligibility, minimum qualifying marks to be scored. Reservation criteria and other details related to eligibility criteria. Candidates are advised to read the complete article and stay updated WIT CAT 2022 eligibility criteria.
WIT CAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can follow the following table to get all the information on course wise eligibility criteria provided by the conducting authority.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam, from a recognized University/Board/Council with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English (PCME) or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and English (PCMBE) with at least 50% aggregate marks in taken together.
- Candidate appearing in the qualifying exam, are also eligible to take the entrance test, however, if selected, their admission will be subject to passing the qualifying exam, in PCME or PCMBE with at least 50% marks in PCM or PCMB at the time of admission.
- Candidate must have completed his Graduation (10+2+3) in any stream with a minimum of 50% of the aggregate marks
- The candidate should have obtained the passing marks in Mathematics or equivalent at the 10+2 or graduation level.
|B.Tech for Lateral Entry|
- Candidates should have passed the Diploma examination in a relevant branch from a recognized University/Institute with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the appropriate branch of Engineering and Technology.
- Candidate has passed B.Sc. Degree from any recognized University as defined by UGC, with a minimum of 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and have passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics as a subject.
WIT CAT 2022 Seat Reservation
The following table show the category wise seat reservation criteria offered by the conducting authority.
|Schedule Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||01%|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18%|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||10%|
|Backward Class (BC)||15%|
- 10% of seats are reserved under NRI/Payment quota seats.
- 5% of seats are reserved for wards of permanent employees of Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga (wife and unmarried daughter), Ward Certificate from Employer and affidavit of the employee must be enclosed with Application Form.
WIT CAT 2022 Application Form
After ensuring the eligibility candidates are advised to apply for the entrance test within the stipulated time provided by the authority in the official website. To get all the information related to the application form 2022 candidates can click on the line provided at the end of this article. Detailed information includes, date of release of application form, last date of submitting the form, documents to be submitted at the time of application , information for application fees and other details related to application form.
WIT CAT 2022 Application form
Wit CAT 2022
Hostel fee ?