XAT 2021 Eligibility is set by the exam conducting body - XLRI Jamshedpur on behalf of XAMI (Xavier Association of Management Institutes). It is the main conducting authority of Xavier Association of Management Institutes. This exam is a national-level exam conducted once in a year. The candidates must know all the information related to the eligibility criteria before filling the XAT application form. They should know whether they are eligible for the XAT entrance test for which they are applying or not. Therefore, aspirants can go through the whole article below to know about officially announced eligibility of XAT 2021.
XAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The vital information regarding Eligibility criteria of XAT 2021 is given below:
- The candidates need to go through the eligibility criteria carefully and ensure their eligibility for the exam before they start filling the application form.
- The aspirant should have a bachelor’s degree (minimum of three years duration)
- The applicants in the final year of their graduation can also apply if they complete the qualifying exam of their final year graduation by June 10, 2021.
- There are no criteria of minimum aggregate marks as specified by the conducting body.
- The NRI and Foreign candidates can also apply for the exam through their GMAT Scorecard (except Dubai and Kathmandu candidates).
- There are no age limit criteria specified by the authority.
- Also, there is no restriction on the number of attempts to qualify the XAT exam.
Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates in Eligibility criteria of XAT 2021. This is the eligibility criteria is based on the previous exam published by XLRI Jamshedpur on behalf of XAMI (Xavier Association of Management Institutes).
XAT 2021 Age Limit
The age limit of the XAT 2021 is given below:
- Lower age limit: There is no lower age limit for XAT entrance exam prescribed by the conducting body.
- Upper age limit: There is no upper age limit for entrance test of XAT. But the candidate must hold a bachelor degree in the respective courses as mention above.
Category Reservation of XAT:
There is no category reservation for in the XAT exam till now. Candidate can keep visiting this for the latest updates in category reservation for XAT exam as notifies by the conducting body.
How to Ensure XAT 2021 Eligibility criteria?
Candidate should check and follow important points to ensure your XAT 2021 eligibility:
- XAT eligibility criteria do not impose any maximum age bar to appear in the XAT exam.
- The candidate applying for XAT exam must fulfil one of the following XAT eligibility criteria
- Completed Bachelor’s degree, or
- Completed professional degree (CA/CS/ICWA), or
- Should be in the final year of Bachelor’s degree
- The percentage of marks obtained by the applicant would be calculated based on the practice as followed by the respective University/Institution.
- In the case of grades / CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure as certified by the respective University/ institution by the XAT exam eligibility.
- Mere fulfilment of minimum XAT eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for shortlisting by XLRI or other B-schools in which the applicant applies for admission
- One of the key points prescribed by XLRI in XAT eligibility criteria is that the aspirants must declare and maintain a valid and unique email account and a phone number throughout the selection process
- While getting ready for XAT, please make sure that you know about both - the XAT Exam Eligibility and Syllabus for XAT exam to enable you to prepare for the exam.