XAT 2022 Admit Card is expected to be released in December 2021 after the successful submission of the application form. XAT hall ticket will be issued to those candidates only who have submitted their application form in a prescribed format. It is must to carry the hall ticket to the exam hall as entry would not be given without it. XAT exam is conducted once in a year by the XLRI Jamshedpur on behalf of XAMI (Xavier Association of Management Institutes). Candidates can go through the article below to know the details about XAT 2022 Admit Card.
XAT 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be issued by the official authority - XLRI Jamshedpur on behalf of XAMI (Xavier Association of Management Institutes) to those candidates only who have submitted their application form on time in a prescribed format. It is mandatory to bring XAT hall ticket 2022 at the exam centre on the day of the exam. The candidates should know the important information related to XAT hall ticket 2022 given below:
- Admit card of XAT will be available through online mode only.
- To download the admit card of XAT, candidates have to log in with the application number, password and security key that was generated at the time of XAT registration.
- After downloading, candidates must check whether the information on the XAT admit card is correct or not.
- If any discrepancy is found by the candidates in the information in their admit card then the candidates need to inform the same to official authority of the XAT exam.
- The seat will be randomly allotted to the candidate for the XAT on completing the procedure.
- Candidates found carrying any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except those mentioned above inside the examination Hall of XAT will be debarred from appearing the examination.
- Mobile Phones, Bluetooth devices, Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with the facilities of the Calculator are not allowed in the XAT Examination Hall. Possession of such items during the XAT Examinations may lead to the cancellation of candidature.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre-in-Charge, will leave his/her seat or XAT Examination Hall until the duration of the examination is over.
Documents Required for XAT Examination 2022
Candidates must carry the documents following documents while appearing for XAT entrance exam:
- Print out of Hall Ticket
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officier
How to Download XAT 2022 Admit Card?
Candidates must check the given below steps before download the XAT admit card:
- Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website of conducting authority.
- Step 2: Click on the link ' Xavier Aptitude Test 2020 Admit Card'.
- Step 3: Candidates enter their registration number and password.
- Step 4: Candidates check their admit card of XAT carefully
- Step 5: Download and take the print out of the admit card for further reference.
Details on XAT Admit Card
The candidates must check the following details that are mentioned on the XAT hall ticket is listed below:
- Candidate's Name
- Roll Number
- Name of the Exam Centre
- Centre Address
- Exam Date
- Exam Time