XAT 2021 Application Form has been released on 12 September 2020. The candidates can apply until 30 November 2020. The application process includes registration with valid details, filling of XAT 2021 Application Form, uploading of documents, and payment of fees. Xavier Aptitude Test is a national level examination. XAT is applicable for the admission of the interested candidates into MBA/PGDM programs. Applicants can fill the form online by visiting the official website of XAT. Details to the XAT application filling process is given below.
The online registration can be done until 30 November 2020.
XAT 2021 Application Form
The following are important dates for application form of XAT 2021:
XAT Application Form Dates 2021
Accessibility of Online Application Form
|12 September 2020|
Submission of Online Application Form (Without Late Fee)
|30 November 2020|
This is the latest updated information regarding XAT application form by XLRI Jamshedpur on behalf of XAMI (Xavier Association of Management Institutes).
XAT 2021 Application Form Registration
Aspirants must go through XAT 2021 eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the Xavier Aptitude Test Registration:
- The XAT 2021 will be held once in a year through Online mode.
- The registration forms are available on the official website of XLRI Jamshedpur.
- The candidates have to submit the registration form through online mode only.
- The registration form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case.
- Multiple forms of XAT submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- The candidate should provide a valid and working email address and mobile number.
- All communication and information will be shared on this email address and SMS.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned and clear PP size photo and signature in JPG/JPEG format
- Candidate has to login with the login address to fill the registration form.
- The basic details of the Candidate's Name, Mother's Name, Father's Name, Category, PwD status, Gender, Date of birth, as filled by candidate in the form.
- Take multiple prints of your application form for further process.
XAT 2021 Application Fee
There is only Online Mode of Payment for XAT 2021 by using:
- Debit Cards (RuPay/ Master Card/ Maestro/ Visa)
- Credit Cards
- Internet Banking
- Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
The following amount has to be made while applying for XAT 2021:
Payment (Without Late Fee)
Payment (With Late Fee)
Candidates interested in XLRI programmes:
Payment (Without Late Fee)
Have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each
Payment (With Late Fee)
Have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 500/- each
Candidates applying through GMAT:
Submission of Online Application Form
Last Week of December 2020
Indian Candidates applying for GMP
NRI/Foreign Candidates applying for one or more programmes
NOTE: Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges should be borne by the candidate.
Document Required while filling the XAT 2021 Application from
While applying for XAT 2021, the candidate needs two scanned documents:
- Photograph Image
- Signature Image
The following given specifications have to be followed by the candidate:
200 x 230 pixels
20KB - 50KB
140 x 60 pixels
10KB - 20KB
NOTE: Ensure that the size of the scanned photograph isn't more than 50KB and signature isn’t more than 20KB. If the size of the document is more than the specified size, at that point alter the settings of the scanner, for example, DPI (dots per inch) resolution, no. of colours and so on, during the process of scanning.
For scanned photograph:
Recent Passport Size Colour Photograph
Old Passport Size Dull/Colour Photograph
Light Coloured Background
Dark Coloured Background
No Squinting, No Red-Eye
Religious headwear (must not cover the candidate’s face)
Caps, hats and dark glasses
For scanned signature:
White paper with Black Ink pen
Some Other Individual’s Signature
Keep it simple
Complicated with lines or design
This is the latest updated application fee column by the XAMI (Xavier Association of Management Institutes) for XAT 2020.
How to Recover Forgotten Password of XAT 2021?
Xavier’s Institute of Management, Jamshedpur also provides the facility to recover the login credentials in case any candidate forgets the same. Follow the below steps to retrieve the same:
Step 1: Visit the official website & open the login page.
Step 2: Click on 'forgot password' tab.
Step 3: Enter asked details i.e. registered email ID & phone number
Step 4: Enter the captcha provided in the box,
Step 5: Click on 'Get password' tab.
Step 6: XAT 2021 registration ID & password will be mailed. Check it in Spam or inbox.
How to Apply for XAT 2021?
Candidates need to follow the following steps while filling the XAT 2021 Application Form:
Step 1 - Register:
- The candidate has to select for which exam he/she needs to apply for, either XAT or GMAT.
- Then for registration, the candidate needs to provide Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Country, Mobile Number
- Register by marking the “I Agree” box and submit.
NOTE: Candidate name should be entered exactly as it appears in the documents (10th standard/ Equivalent)
Step 2 - Login ID and Password:
After submitting the registration details of XAT 2021:
- Indian Candidates will receive the Login ID and Password in the registered email address and as SMS on the registered number.
- Foreign Candidates will receive the Login ID and Password on a registered email address.
Step 3 - Fill in the details of XAT Application Form:
- After generation of Login ID and Password, click on the Top Right Side of the page to Go to Application Form.
- XLRI has divided XAT 2020 application form into five pages Personal Details, Academic Details, Work Experience Details, Programmes, and Payment.
- Fill in all the details required in each page, spell the words carefully, upload all the documents carefully.
- After filling in the details, re-check the whole page and then don’t forget to click on “Save and Continue” otherwise the details will not be saved and the candidate have to do it again.
Step 4 - Payment of Application Fee:
- After carefully filling all the required details, the last step is to pay the application fee according to the programme candidates have selected.
- Once the transaction has been made, an e-receipt will be generated. E-receipt will not get generated in case of payment failure, candidates are advised to wait for five minutes before logging again and repeating the process.
- After a successful transaction, the candidate will be advised to take a print of the page indicating that the payment has been made and the form is successfully submitted.
XAT 2021 Exam Centres
Candidates have to choose 2 preferred cities for XAT 2021 examination.
Bokaro Steel City
This list is based on the previous year examination XAT.
XAT 2021 Admit Card
After the registration process is complete, candidates will be able to download their admit card of XAT 2021. As per the exam dates, the admit card will be available tentatively from the third week of December, 2020. Candidates must carry the hall ticket in the exam hall else, entry will not be given.