RUHS or Rajasthan University of Health Sciences was established in the year 2005 under the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences(Act of Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha) as a state university located in the Pink city Jaipur, Rajasthan. It has its own college and acts as an affiliating university to all Government & Society run and some privately run medical colleges in Rajasthan. The university offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Medical, Dental, Nursing, Pharmacy & Paramedical fields. The courses offered are MBBS, MDS, BDS, M.Sc., B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, Paramedical science courses, B.A.S.L.P, D. Pharm, B. Pharm and M.Pharm. It has various affiliated colleges like 8 Medical colleges, 10 UG Dental colleges (BDS), 4 Postgraduate dental colleges (MDS), 6 Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Colleges, 41 Pharmacy colleges (B. Pharmacy), etc. The application is expected to be released in the month of September 2020.
RUHS Jaipur Admission 2020 Highlights
Candidates can check the basic information about the RUHS Jaipur below in the given table:
|University Name||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur|
|University Type||State University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Application Mode||Offline: M.Pharm, B.Pharm, D.Pharm|
|Online: UG, PG, PG Diploma, Diploma|
|Name of the entrance||Entrance Test|
Before applying to any of course aspirants must check the eligibility criteria. Check the details of RUHS Courses & Fees here.
RUHS Jaipur Admission 2020 Courses & Eligibility
The university offers B.Sc., B.Pharm, BPT, and BPO program of 4-years duration, Post Basic B.Sc. in Nursing programs, M.Sc. (Med) with 5 specializations, M.Sc. in Nursing, M.Sc. in RT and M.Pharma, etc. Applicants can check the details of RUHS Jaipur courses, eligibility criteria & selection basis.
RUHS Jaipur UG Admission 2020
Check the details of undergraduate courses underneath.
|Course||Specializations||Minimum Eligibility Criteria||Selection Criteria|
- A candidate should have passed 10+2 with the optional subjects of Medical Group (English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology) with minimum 45% marks for unreserved category candidate & 40% marks for scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates from a recognised board/university.
- Candidates must have attained the minimum 17 years but not completed 28 years in case of females and 25 years in case of males on or before 31 December 2020.
|Online Entrance Test|
|Post Basic B.Sc.|
- Should have passed 10+2 examination or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery and are registered Nurse or midwifery with the respective State Nursing Council.
- There is no age limit for the applying to RUHS post basic B.Sc. Nursing.
|B.Pharm||-----||10+2 with English, Physics, Chemistry as compulsory subject and Mathematics or Biology as an optional subject|
|B.Pharm Lateral Entry||D.Pharm with a minimum of 45% marks.||Merit-Based|
|B.Sc.||Medical Lab Technology||Should have passed XII or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.||Entrance Test|
- A pass in class XII of the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other exam with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English have taken together at the qualifying examination.
- Should have attained the minimum age of 17 years f age.
|Bachelor of Prosthetic & Orthotic||-----|
- A pass in the senior secondary examination or equivalent exam with minimum 45% marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry, Biology took together at the qualifying examination & minimum 40% marks for SC, ST & ST-STA candidate.
- A candidate must have completed a minimum of 17 years but not more than 28 years in case of females and 25 years in case of males.