RUHS Time Table 2020:
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) Exam date sheet issues 25-30 days before the commencement of the semester examination. The timetable of odd semester term-end examination is published in October, while the even semester examination is released in March. Rajasthan University of Health Sciences provides a course-wise examination time table. RUHS
releases the time table in online mode. The examination of the university will be conducted in the semester mode. The semester examinations are conducted at the end of each semester. The examination time table will be released in online mode at the official website. The time table is uploaded in pdf format. Candidates can check Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Time Table on this page. There are few details such as exam date, day, time, subject, session, etc. are mentioned on the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
time table. Candidates must register for the semester examination before the last date.
RUHS Time Table 2020 Highlights
Candidates can find basic details about the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Time Table in the following table:
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Time Table Highlights
|Name of the University||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
|Courses Offered||UG/ PG|
|Article Category||Time Table|
|Time Table Releasing Mode||Online|
|Address||100, Kumbha Marg, Sector 11, Pratap Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302033|
|Exam Form for M Pharmacy Sem 3 & 4 (Old & New Scheme) Exam||3 June 2020||Click Here|
RUHS Time Table 2020
The Time Table of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences is available online at the official website of the university. The timetable of the examination is expected to be uploaded in October (Odd semester) and March (Even semester). The examination result is declared within one month before the examination. Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Exam date sheet issues 25-30 days before the commencement of the semester examination.
Steps to download the Time Table of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences:-
Candidates can check the exam timetable by visiting the official website of the university. The university provides all the current notification regarding examination for all courses such as MBBS, BDS, B.Pharma, MD, M.Sc., MS, along with Undergraduate and Postgraduate diploma. Candidates can follow these steps to check examination details:
- Visit the official website of the RUHS.
- Find and click on the Examination and Result section on the top right side of the official website.
- A drop-down menu will be open with many options.
- Click on the Time Table section.
Details printed on Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Time Table.
Candidates can find and check the list of printed details on Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Time Table.
- Exam Name
- Exam Date & Day
- Exam Time
- Subject Name and Code
- Important Instructions
RUHS Time Table 2020 Important Instruction Regarding the Examination
Students who are eligible to appear for the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner/ invigilator, before the commencement of the exam. The important points to be followed on the day of the examination are mentioned below:
- Candidates should reach the Examination Hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Students should carry the admit card and their valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Take care of the question paper provided whether is correct or not, before writing your exam.
- There is a prohibition to carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any candidate found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If supportive material, other than that which is necessarily permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
About Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) is one of the prestigious universities located in Jaipur which was established under the Act of state government in the year 2005. The University is approved by UGC and offers courses in various streams such as Medical, Dental, Nursing, Pharmacy, and Paramedical Science at UG, PG, and Ph.D. levels through its 170+ affiliated colleges. The University endeavors the process of making itself a leader in world-class medical education by focusing on the systemic instructions, teaching, training, and research activities. Admission to the University is granted based on entrance exams conducted at the national level or University level.